sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

55 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

I APPLIED ON SEP 2018. ANY FEEDBACK MATE???

Not yet i applied mine on nov end 

7 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Check processing times innyour immi now

it still says 12- 14 months !!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Thanks guys for well wishes, it is so nice of you. 🙂 Yes, the Department have asked for something I never expected. Even the lawyer I hired today never had such situation before. He said we would fight for grant but no guarantees. It is very weird how the Immigration treated my case from the very beginning. 

But let's concentrate on moving forward. The queue is starting to move and it's great news! 🙂 Yesterday my friend also got granted 489! 

I am really not happy with what's happening with you. Hope to listen sometime positive from your side in near future. My prayers are with you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Thanks guys for well wishes, it is so nice of you. 🙂 Yes, the Department have asked for something I never expected. Even the lawyer I hired today never had such situation before. He said we would fight for grant but no guarantees. It is very weird how the Immigration treated my case from the very beginning. 

But let's concentrate on moving forward. The queue is starting to move and it's great news! 🙂 Yesterday my friend also got granted 489! 

When your friend has applied?and CO if possible

19 minutes ago, RANJU said:

When your friend has applied?and CO if possible

Don't know CO, but took them 2 months from lodgement, they were onshore though... 🙂 

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

Check processing times innyour immi now

12 to 14 even now! Anything different for others? The main website is still on beta version though, changes coming up soon I am afraid.

8 minutes ago, Honey said:

Common Feb Guys, Please post some grants. 

Looks like they will finish Jan applications in Jan and start Feb applications in Feb when we'll be at borderline of 12 months.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, I am sorry I kept you in the dark, I was very stressed last night... 🙂 I wish it was good news, but it is not, because of difficulties I have providing this requested information... In short, I am in trouble. Today I had to hire a lawyer to help me. I cannot discuss all personal details here, but please keep fingers crossed for me, I am not in a good place right now... 

Good news is - they are processing again and hopefully February files will start being picked up very soon! 😄 😄 🤗

Sad to hear it Russki... Hope you will get it very soon.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DKAGG said:

Looks like they will finish Jan applications in Jan and start Feb applications in Feb when we'll be at borderline of 12 months.

Yeah but they have to increase the time frame otherwise they would have just complaints

1 minute ago, 10th feb said:

Yeah but they have to increase the time frame otherwise they would have just complaints

At the moment, they are actioning only when they receive any complaint. I think they love to be complained.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Russki,

We are here in this forum praying and hoping for your grant

Are you going to Administrative Appeal Tribunal ?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi @ feb10 can share link to do anonymous complaints.

When u put in complaint it asks you if u  want  to be anonymous 

Hi Russki,
Well, he never mentioned about rejection so why we are assuming about AAT?
He just said that it's something unexpected they have asked for

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, I am sorry I kept you in the dark, I was very stressed last night... 🙂 I wish it was good news, but it is not, because of difficulties I have providing this requested information... In short, I am in trouble. Today I had to hire a lawyer to help me. I cannot discuss all personal details here, but please keep fingers crossed for me, I am not in a good place right now... 

Good news is - they are processing again and hopefully February files will start being picked up very soon! 😄 😄 🤗

Thinking and praying for you Russki....it will all work out in the end.

• Thanks 1

Thinking and praying for you Russki....it will all work out in the end.
However, if Russki brother let us know without tapping personal details then atleast some of us would share our thoughts or any documentation thing, if they have asked for.

10 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi Russki,

Thank you so much guys for your support. 🙂 I am not going to AAT just yet, but because I cannot physically provide the piece of evidence the Immigration keeps asking for, there is a big chance I will go to AAT and this is why I need a lawyer. I found a good one! 😉 Definitely will not give up without a fight. 😄🤗 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Butt said:

However, if Russki brother let us know without tapping personal details then atleast some of us would share our thoughts or any documentation thing, if they have asked for.

Hi @Butt, unfortunately, it is a painful story and I don't really want to discuss it much... Basically it has to do with a VERBAL confirmation of parental consent, which physically cannot be provided. Hence, the lawyer and AAT pending. I would not wish this situation on anyone... 😞 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thank you so much guys for your support. 🙂 I am not going to AAT just yet, but because I cannot physically provide the piece of evidence the Immigration keeps asking for, there is a big chance I will go to AAT and this is why I need a lawyer. I found a good one! 😉 Definitely will not give up without a fight. 😄🤗 

That's good news that you found good Lawyer. All the best and come with Good News ASAP 🙂

We all love you and will pray for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Come on guys.. Let's put some grant news... no news about Feb applicants ...🤔

They are not picking files as of yet.. not even a single grant since 2 months..

• Sad 3