887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Friend of ours got grant yesterday after 14 long months. At least we know someone is working.

Hey t2,  could you ask for few .more details from your frnd?

CO?? and were they contacted before the grant at all. 

And did they made complaint or was granted automatically??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butt said:

Hey brother/sister, that's what I have requested if you share some clear details, it would be of great value.
Date applied
Date grant
Co

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes I have asked for further information and if they can share the grant thing so that at least it can be validated. I am in a same boat of frustration and surprise that how they can leave Jan and Feb applicant and issuing PR for March and April.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Angos said:

I am not sure how far the information is correct. But got to know two of my friend’s friend got direct grant. 1st one applied in month of March and 2nd one in April last year. 

don't want to spread rumours but I was speaking to one of my friend and he is doing his MARA course. he confirmed me that one of his friend got direct grant and he filed in April last year. he filed the case through MARA agent (not sure how much that affects the outcome). He was 100% sure and told me the name of his friend and was ready to show me the letter also.

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

don't want to spread rumours but I was speaking to one of my friend and he is doing his MARA course. he confirmed me that one of his friend got direct grant and he filed in April last year. he filed the case through MARA agent (not sure how much that affects the outcome). He was 100% sure and told me the name of his friend and was ready to show me the letter also.

Even my friend was ready to bet for $1000 about the grant. He was too sure that his friend got the direct grant applied in April last year. He was 100% sure.

• Haha 1

Guys,

Please let me ask this question for the 101th time. I know this has been repeated.

I need to go back to my home country for couple of weeks : My 489 visa is still valid and bridging visa isnt activated.

Do I have to do anything? Im taking the flight today.

Regards,

toot

11 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Friend of ours got grant yesterday after 14 long months. At least we know someone is working.

This is very good news for all of us!!!! 🙂 I understand, it was not one of us here, who got the grants, but still it is very good news for us. Fingers crossed, one of us will be next!!! 😄 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Hi Angos

Are you from Adelaide and know Gagan from 489 group?

Dont fall prey to such things. People take advantage of our desparation. Beware. This could be a marketing strategy to make u believe that applying via agents is more safer.

6 minutes ago, toot said:

Guys,

Please let me ask this question for the 101th time. I know this has been repeated.

I need to go back to my home country for couple of weeks : My 489 visa is still valid and bridging visa isnt activated.

Regards,

toot

Hi @toot mate, as you are already flying out, I think it does not make much sense telling immigration  - they will automatically know you are out of the country, as their records are connected to border passport control. 🙂 But make sure you call them up upon return, it will be a good idea to let them know you are back onshore, make sure they note it in your file. 

Have a good trip! ✈️🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi @toot mate, as you are already flying out, I think it does not make much sense telling immigration  - they will automatically know you are out of the country, as their records are connected to border passport control. 🙂 But make sure you call them up upon return, it will be a good idea to let them know you are back onshore, make sure they note it in your file. 

Have a good trip! ✈️🤗

thanks Russ, you the best!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

Have a good trip! ✈️🤗

@toot and also make sure your 489 is still valid when you get back to Australia.

Have a safe flight and enjoy 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, toot said:

Guys,

Regards,

toot

You do not need to do anything till your 489 is active...any movement/travel done in between gets automatically recorded when you travel and your passport is scanned. Safe travels....enjoy!!

• Like 1

AN OPEN LETTER

1st February 2019

Dear Case Officers (and Department of Home Affairs)

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and not heavily burdened with piled-up documents and files.

My visa application will be turning one year old tomorrow and to mark its first anniversary, I am writing this love letter.

When I submitted my application, I have practically offered you a key to my life-story and in naked (truth) opened my inner self to you. I also have virtually given you an arrow to pierce my heart (and soul) so you could have a look at my most intimate and personal details of my life.

From the abyss of my nothingness, I hope you find the person who truly loves your grace and charm that please my eyes, where your awe-inspiring beauty pierces my heart so much that it tries to penetrate in the realm of love and phantasm.

How long must I wait? How much (more) should I endure?

"As fair art thou my bonnie lass, so deep in love am I; And I will love you still my dear till all the seas gang dry; Till all the seas gang dry my dear and the rocks melt wi' the sun; I will love thee still my dear while the sands of life shall run. And fare thee weel, my only love and fare thee weel, a while! And I will come again my love, though it were ten thousand mile."

With deep respect and affection

02 Feb 2018

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

AN OPEN LETTER

1st February 2019

Dear Case Officers (and Department of Home Affairs)

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and not heavily burdened with piled-up documents and files.

My visa application will be turning one year old tomorrow and to mark its first anniversary, I am writing this love letter.

When I submitted my application, I have practically offered you a key to my life-story and in naked (truth) opened my inner self to you. I also have virtually given you an arrow to pierce my heart (and soul) so you could have a look at my most intimate and personal details of my life.

From the abyss of my nothingness, I hope you find the person who truly loves your grace and charm that please my eyes, where your awe-inspiring beauty pierces my heart so much that it tries to penetrate in the realm of love and phantasm.

How long must I wait? How much (more) should I endure?

"As fair art thou my bonnie lass, so deep in love am I; And I will love you still my dear till all the seas gang dry; Till all the seas gang dry my dear and the rocks melt wi' the sun; I will love thee still my dear while the sands of life shall run. And fare thee weel, my only love and fare thee weel, a while! And I will come again my love, though it were ten thousand mile."

With deep respect and affection

02 Feb 2018

Don't tell me u r writing this as a complaint to them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1