887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Guys I am so pissed off! I just got a call from immigration saying they were ready to grant my visa but they see that I was in Ireland for 3 months this year and that that is a ‘significant amount of time’ to be away so they needed a new police clearance from Ireland. What a joke!?! I got my pre-grant on January 9th, while I was out of the country, why didn’t they ask for this further information then? He also said that my AFP will expire on March 15th so I need to get it before then or I’ll have to get new AFPs. He has given me a different email address to send the Irish police clearance to. 

Timeline

applied 10/01/2018

first contact 29/07/2018 co Dat

pregrant 9/01/2018 co Kim 

request further info 5/02/2018 co Peter

Oh no, sorry mate. 😞 They ARE trying their best to delay grants, aren't they???? 

Well, just breathe, don't stress and give them what they asked for. 🙂 You are nearly there... I fully understand your feelings, being in the same boat. 

Good luck! 🍀

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, RANJU said:

One point got cleared .They have not touched any new files.May be after election.

Proposed election time is April-May and by that time even Feb applicants will cross the 14 month timeline (provided they don't change the timeline) and department will then be dealing with hell lot of complaints. But yes you are right. At this point of time they are not touching any fresh files. Only those files where they have received complaints or 2nd timers.

14 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Proposed election time is April-May and by that time even Feb applicants will cross the 14 month timeline (provided they don't change the timeline) and department will then be dealing with hell lot of complaints. But yes you are right. At this point of time they are not touching any fresh files. Only those files where they have received complaints or 2nd timers.

Complaints?? But what if the complaint is raised anonymously ?? I mean while raising the complaint it is better to give reference or raise it anonymously??

Hey everyone, I have a query on when I will be eligible for the 887 visa. I was granted a bridging visa for 489 in April 2017 and my 489 was granted in Jan 2018, between those months I was working (35 hrs per week) and staying in the regional area as per the 887 visa condition will my period be counted towards 887 while I was on bridging visa? Last year the immigration website stated I need to hold an eligible visa for 887 which bridging visa was not a part of, but currently, with the new website, there is nothing mention about holding an eligible visa for 2 years. It is getting very confusing so if anyone can please confirm about the above query it would be much appreciated, can't wait to be in the 887 visa world

4 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Got my Golden mails 5 minutes before...

Applied : 9/1/2018

1st CO : 27/7/2018

Pre grant : 28/11/2018

Grant : 5/2/2019 CO : Sophorn

Thanks everyone for the support ..... Hope others files also finalized soon.

Thanks

Congratulations bud, enjoy the feeling 🙂

• Thanks 1

I understand your part but my marriage was arranged marriage we talked for 6 months went to meet her and decided to get  married i have all the proofs we are talking daily interms of whatsapp and call twice or thrice a week had put marriage and other photos together stat dec from both side of parents 
dont know what else mate i need to prove genuiness

Hey James, it looks like you have submitted enough documents to prove your claim. What I would do is list all the documents you have submitted till now and ask if CO has received? Further, I don’t see any harm asking CO clearly what else she’s expecting, this could clear confusion and save your time.
Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Guys I am so pissed off! I just got a call from immigration saying they were ready to grant my visa but they see that I was in Ireland for 3 months this year and that that is a ‘significant amount of time’ to be away so they needed a new police clearance from Ireland. What a joke!?! I got my pre-grant on January 9th, while I was out of the country, why didn’t they ask for this further information then? He also said that my AFP will expire on March 15th so I need to get it before then or I’ll have to get new AFPs. He has given me a different email address to send the Irish police clearance to. 

Timeline

applied 10/01/2018

first contact 29/07/2018 co Dat

pregrant 9/01/2018 co Kim 

request further info 5/02/2018 co Peter

Did u put in a complaint??

23 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

Congratulations 🙂 Enjoy enjoy enjoy  

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I knew it!!! 🙂 because your pre-grant was also waiting alongside @Applied 10/01, I thought you might be next. 🎉🎉

Clearly, they are clearing! Clearing the stale cases. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

Congratulation!!!!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

Congratulations dear

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

Thanks

Congrats mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1