sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Congratulations to the recent successful ppl.

Guys of March n April, we have a huge queue ahead. As per the xls, of the 50 Feb applicants only 4 are granted, 7 contacted 39 are left :'-(. 

PS: March, 13 applications and April 23...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, SSD said:

Got our much awaited golden email today.

Applied : 02/01/2018

1st CO - 9/7/18 Adam

Pre Grant- 23/10/18

Grant - 05/02/19 Kimberley 

Thanks everyone . Hope they don’t stop now and keep giving grants everyday 🤞

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗

• Like 1

1st CO - 9/7/18 Adam
Pre Grant- 23/10/18
Thanks everyone . Hope they don’t stop now and keep giving grants everyday
That's great. Congratulations... Keep them coming COs

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, SSD said:

1st CO - 9/7/18 Adam

Pre Grant- 23/10/18

Thanks everyone . Hope they don’t stop now and keep giving grants everyday 🤞

Congratulations 

3 hours ago, wincivil said:

Guys

I have two doubts

1. Do wee need to update job change details after applied 887? 

2. One of my friend applied 887, He got a job in a regional area and he will be based in regional area both living and working(office) however he needs to do some work in City 

Is this acceptable by immigration dept??

According to my knowledge

1. No

2. Not sure.... Need to check with someone who knows about it.

3 hours ago, wincivil said:

Guys

I have two doubts

1. Do wee need to update job change details after applied 887? 

2. One of my friend applied 887, He got a job in a regional area and he will be based in regional area both living and working(office) however he needs to do some work in City 

Is this acceptable by immigration dept??

Tried to answer:

1. Do wee need to update job change details after applied 887? - Not required

Is this acceptable by immigration dept?? - you should be good as your work base is regional and you can travel anywhere either in Australia or overseas for work related activities.

All the best!!

• Thanks 2

It might be off topic, is there anyone living in Queanbeyan area? Can you please PM me. I will be relocating Queanbeyan next month need help to find accommodation.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Late super contributions can get u trouble?
 My former employer was always late in paying me my super. Sh*t!

Nah. Don’t think so mate. They will only look at the docs you have submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Nah. Don’t think so mate. They will only look at the docs you have submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, i meant my former employer always transfered my super money after the due date set by ATO. I gave immi my super statement and they will be able to see the late payments from the transaction date. But this is not my fault right? 

3 minutes ago, Delfin said:

No, i meant my former employer always transfered my super money after the due date set by ATO. I gave immi my super statement and they will be able to see the late payments from the transaction date. But this is not my fault right? 

Same with me. My employer has in fact not yet paid my super since May 2018. I have filed my 887 in October 2018. 

Will this affect my application? I am worried now 😞

27 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Same with me. My employer has in fact not yet paid my super since May 2018. I have filed my 887 in October 2018. 

I believe it wont affect our application. it does not mean you do something wrong, it means the company does things in the wrong way. if the DIAC looks into your file and see it ( which is really rare), they may pass the case to ATO to handle it and they will keep doing their thing which is grant you a visa. 

• Like 5

Hi Guys,

This is to inform you that you can request Immigration to provide you HAPID for their child. Last Thursday i send them feedback that i request so many time to generata HAPID for my one year old son and today they generated HAP ID for me in my Immigration Account. Now i am happy as this was last required document from my side. now they can access my file anytime. Just to avoid delay in decision i request them.

Thank you,

Sandeep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Delfin said:

No, not your fault. 🙂 Please guys don't panic, read the article carefully, it says: they found DISCREPANCIES in payments and payslips, that's what led to refusal, not late payments themselves. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

This is to inform you that you can request Immigration to provide you HAPID for their child. Last Thursday i send them feedback that i request so many time to generata HAPID for my one year old son and today they generated HAP ID for me in my Immigration Account. Now i am happy as this was last required document from my side. now they can access my file anytime. Just to avoid delay in decision i request them. 

Thank you,

Sandeep

That's great so may I know when did you submit your 887 application?
I will be submitting my application in a weeks time, do you suggest I should call asap after submitting the file to provide HAPID?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

Thank you,

Sandeep

Great news @Honey!!! Well done for being proactive. 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawkii said:

That's great so may I know when did you submit your 887 application?
I will be submitting my application in a weeks time, do you suggest I should call asap after submitting the file to provide HAPID?

I think if you haven't submitted your application. you can generate hap id prior to submit it.

Please see below link : https://www.am22tech.com/generate-hap-id-for-medical-before-submitting-visa-application/

Also see below :

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

1 hour ago, Ajay said:

It shouldn't affect your grant , are you still working for the employer? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

no , late super payments won't be an issue , it's just some people like in above published case forge documents make payments to employers to make it look like they worked for an employer , late super may have confirmed the departments suspicion in cases like above

• Thanks 1

Don't panic mate. Usually late super is bad for the employer. In this case as it was an arrangement between them it was late and the immigration went into that deep because of suspicious activities at two different places. Don't worry.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Honey said:

I think if you haven't submitted your application. you can generate hap id prior to submit it.

Please see below link : https://www.am22tech.com/generate-hap-id-for-medical-before-submitting-visa-application/

Also see below :

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

Thank you for that.

That's quite useful, so what I understand I can generate HAP ID before submitting the application?

That's such a relief but when I go into immi account there is not option for 887.