887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Nah. Don’t think so mate. They will only look at the docs you have submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, i meant my former employer always transfered my super money after the due date set by ATO. I gave immi my super statement and they will be able to see the late payments from the transaction date. But this is not my fault right? 

3 minutes ago, Delfin said:

No, i meant my former employer always transfered my super money after the due date set by ATO. I gave immi my super statement and they will be able to see the late payments from the transaction date. But this is not my fault right? 

Same with me. My employer has in fact not yet paid my super since May 2018. I have filed my 887 in October 2018. 

Will this affect my application? I am worried now 😞

27 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Same with me. My employer has in fact not yet paid my super since May 2018. I have filed my 887 in October 2018. 

I believe it wont affect our application. it does not mean you do something wrong, it means the company does things in the wrong way. if the DIAC looks into your file and see it ( which is really rare), they may pass the case to ATO to handle it and they will keep doing their thing which is grant you a visa. 

• Like 5

Hi Guys,

This is to inform you that you can request Immigration to provide you HAPID for their child. Last Thursday i send them feedback that i request so many time to generata HAPID for my one year old son and today they generated HAP ID for me in my Immigration Account. Now i am happy as this was last required document from my side. now they can access my file anytime. Just to avoid delay in decision i request them.

Thank you,

Sandeep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Delfin said:

No, not your fault. 🙂 Please guys don't panic, read the article carefully, it says: they found DISCREPANCIES in payments and payslips, that's what led to refusal, not late payments themselves. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

This is to inform you that you can request Immigration to provide you HAPID for their child. Last Thursday i send them feedback that i request so many time to generata HAPID for my one year old son and today they generated HAP ID for me in my Immigration Account. Now i am happy as this was last required document from my side. now they can access my file anytime. Just to avoid delay in decision i request them. 

Thank you,

Sandeep

That's great so may I know when did you submit your 887 application?
I will be submitting my application in a weeks time, do you suggest I should call asap after submitting the file to provide HAPID?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

Thank you,

Sandeep

Great news @Honey!!! Well done for being proactive. 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawkii said:

That's great so may I know when did you submit your 887 application?
I will be submitting my application in a weeks time, do you suggest I should call asap after submitting the file to provide HAPID?

I think if you haven't submitted your application. you can generate hap id prior to submit it.

Please see below link : https://www.am22tech.com/generate-hap-id-for-medical-before-submitting-visa-application/

Also see below :

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

1 hour ago, Ajay said:

It shouldn't affect your grant , are you still working for the employer? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delfin said:

Late super contributions can get u trouble?

My former employer was always late in paying me my super. Sh*t!

no , late super payments won't be an issue , it's just some people like in above published case forge documents make payments to employers to make it look like they worked for an employer , late super may have confirmed the departments suspicion in cases like above

• Thanks 1

Late super contributions can get u trouble?
 My former employer was always late in paying me my super. Sh*t!
Don't panic mate. Usually late super is bad for the employer. In this case as it was an arrangement between them it was late and the immigration went into that deep because of suspicious activities at two different places. Don't worry.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Honey said:

I think if you haven't submitted your application. you can generate hap id prior to submit it.

Please see below link : https://www.am22tech.com/generate-hap-id-for-medical-before-submitting-visa-application/

Also see below :

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

Thank you for that.

That's quite useful, so what I understand I can generate HAP ID before submitting the application?

That's such a relief but when I go into immi account there is not option for 887.

17 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

Thank you for that.

That's quite useful, so what I understand I can generate HAP ID before submitting the application?

Honey- YES

That's such a relief but when I go into immi account there is not option for 887.

Call immigration suuport

How old your kids are?

You can call immigration and Check with them

Hey everyone, I have a query on when I will be eligible for the 887 visa. I was granted a bridging visa for 489 in April 2017 and my 489 was granted in Jan 2018, between those months I was working (35 hrs per week) and staying in the regional area as per the 887 visa condition will my period be counted towards 887 while I was on bridging visa? Last year the immigration website stated I need to hold an eligible visa for 887 which bridging visa was not a part of, but currently, with the new website, there is nothing mention about holding an eligible visa for 2 years. It is getting very confusing so if anyone can please confirm about the above query it would be much appreciated, can't wait to be in the 887 visa world

46 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Hey everyone, I have a query on when I will be eligible for the 887 visa. I was granted a bridging visa for 489 in April 2017 and my 489 was granted in Jan 2018, between those months I was working (35 hrs per week) and staying in the regional area as per the 887 visa condition will my period be counted towards 887 while I was on bridging visa? Last year the immigration website stated I need to hold an eligible visa for 887 which bridging visa was not a part of, but currently, with the new website, there is nothing mention about holding an eligible visa for 2 years. It is getting very confusing so if anyone can please confirm about the above query it would be much appreciated, can't wait to be in the 887 visa world

think no. Don't count your days in bridging visa. I think in the website it said "You must currently hold an eligible visa. You must have held an eligible visa for at least a total of 2 years before you apply for a Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa." so it means there is only 1 visa is counted. So if you hold the bridging visa for 2 years you can apply for 887 or if you want to use 489 visa as "an eligible visa" then you have to hold 489 visa for 2 years before you apply the visa 887.