sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

d04c1db12cad6662323982958161fea2.jpg&key=97727e73d9a871581f87894f0b8e14b65d5b733ae837a6646f2ee254a873d790

Hi guys, is this relate to us at all?
Not to us my friend, it's for people coming in new to the country

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

People who have applied through agents.. do they have any information about the processing times n stuff..??  This is getting really stressful now..

People who have applied through agents.. do they have any information about the processing times n stuff..??  This is getting really stressful now..
No mate, even I applied through my lawyer, there is no feedback as yet
It is frustrating

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I have received a newsletter from a Chinese agent. They said the latest 887 grant within their agent was on 5 Feb 2019, which applied on 1 March 2018. 

No more detailed info in that newsletter, so not sure that was a direct grant or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Waiting for 887 said:

I have received a newsletter from a Chinese agent. They said the latest 887 grant within their agent was on 5 Feb 2019, which applied on 1 March 2018. 

No more detailed info in that newsletter, so not sure that was a direct grant or not.

Thanks for the information - great news for our February guys! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Waiting for 887 said:

Not sure .. if they have picked up March 2018 file, n not even touched Feb file 😞  totally confused. Sick of waiting and I think few of us already completed 12 Months mark and not even contacted once. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angos said:

Not sure .. if they have picked up March 2018 file, n not even touched Feb file 😞  totally confused. Sick of waiting and I think few of us already completed 12 Months mark and not even contacted once. 

Hi Angos

It is very confusing for sure. I didnt apply through that agent (I applyed myself on Sep 2018), so I can't ask for more info. I was just share it to you guys.

There is lot of conflicting info around the Internet. I am also not sure which one is currect.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Waiting for 887 said:

Hi Angos

It is very confusing for sure. I didnt apply through that agent (I applyed myself on Sep 2018), so I can't ask for more info. I was just share it to you guys.

There is lot of conflicting info around the Internet. I am also not sure which one is currect.

Let February finishes and there will be heaps of good news coming. Let them take some time and do them the work. Lets stop all of us, not to make any complaints because we are wasting their time. I have applied 21st July18 and havent heard anything as I am sure, they gonna open my file in mid march19

Goodluck all of you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Let February finishes and there will be heaps of good news coming. Let them take some time and do them the work. Lets stop all of us, not to make any complaints because we are wasting their time. I have applied 21st July18 and havent heard anything as I am sure, they gonna open my file in mid march19

Goodluck all of you

Highly unlikely I applied in May and they haven't even touched our files, my guess is May files will be in process June 2019 (if we are lucky)

• Like 1

Hi guys, I’m currently filling out form 80 to apply for visa 887. Can someone please tell me in question 25 what is your main reason for remaining in Australia what did you all say and in question 26 list the towns/cities you will visit during your further stay in Australia? 

Thank you. 

10 minutes ago, Farha said:

Hi guys, I’m currently filling out form 80 to apply for visa 887. Can someone please tell me in question 25 what is your main reason for remaining in Australia what did you all say and in question 26 list the towns/cities you will visit during your further stay in Australia? 

Thank you. 

I wrote: employment and applying for 887 visa and the city as I am staying at the moment.  

Personally, I don't think you have to pay a lot of attention to these questions.

Edited by Waiting for 887
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Farha said:

Thank you. 

Answer of 25 is migration and I wrote the name of recent town where I am living in 26

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just called immigration, came to know that there s no processing time for this visa and need to wait.All gud very happy. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, RANJU said:

Just called immigration, came to know that there s no processing time for this visa and need to wait.All gud very happy. 

What!!!!! What does no processing time mean! Infinite!!!!

18 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Yeah.. i spoke to them today as well.. said the same thing.. i asked whats wrong y r u guys not processing the applications.. said alls good..there are no issues.. he said you would have to wait indefinitely.. i was like do u hear what u r saying

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 10th feb said:

Yeah.. i spoke to them today as well.. said the same thing.. i asked whats wrong y r u guys not processing the applications.. said alls good..there are no issues.. he said you would have to wait indefinitely.. i was like do u hear what u r saying

21 minutes ago, RANJU said:

HI guys, do you have a record of that phone call? I got a meeting with the Senior Skilled Migration & Project Officer in my regional area, I will raise this matter up and see if he can help us. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Kapeel said:

Goodluck all of you

More like mid March 2020

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dragon_Lavie said:

HI guys, do you have a record of that phone call? I got a meeting with the Senior Skilled Migration & Project Officer in my regional area, I will raise this matter up and see if he can help us. 

Please tell them about our petition, too. 🙂 It has more supporters now, almost 1.5K. 

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, i just had a phone call to Department of Home Affairs and their answer is wait. i got the record of this phone. I will raise it up and see if our Officer in my region can help. I will update you guys. 

• Thanks 4

Morning I was thinking how stupid I am to choose this visa without knowing what is PR.I thought state sponsor PR will hold me in one state so preferred to get 489 family sponsored to have wide choice.My cousin s a hero.Always would console saying tht I would have returned in initial time without a job if I would have come in PR.

There r weeks I paid more than 1000 per week tax last year and we get reply like this.

• Sad 3

Finger crossed don't know what to say. No processing time, can't include my wife in 887, dont know how long have to wait. Huge backlogs, don't know how they gonna clear up all those file. Really frustrating.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

• Sad 2