sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

45 minutes ago, Angos said:

1 Hi All, 

I know question might sound weird at this point of time. Yesterday one of my friend asked me " have you clicked submit button after you uploaded the documents" and I was like have I done that?? I checked my account and can not find any submit button. I am not sure do we actually had that button or I had missed that. If someone can guide where we usually get this button. See the amount of pressure immi have on us that even for small thing we doubt our self.

Thanks

after logging your application, there will be the attach documents which you need to submit all necessary documents, then when you uploading all documents, make sure! they are uploaded successfully and you need to click submit or sth like that after uploading the documents. 

i think your friend mentioned sth like that!

Hope that help you out,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi @Gaurav, there are several COs working on our files and all of them are working on all files, there is no single CO allocated to your file. 🙂 

Than

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi @Bronto, I understand, you will have no difficulties proving your 2 years living in regional area and 1 year working in regional area? That's great. Just show ONLY evidence related to 2 year live and 1 year work. You really do not have to show anything else to immi. Your circumstances are not straightforward and if you were to start explaining why you lived not where you worked at first, it will make your case quite complicated and it is irrelevant anyways. Just stick with the evidence you need to show to satisfy conditions of 489 to go to 887. 🙂 Simples!!!!!

Thank you very much but what about form 80 and the question about my address and previous address 

30 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is all very confusing! 🙂 

So for the purpose of migration, your family members are your kids and wife/husband. They can be either accompanying or non-accompanying.

"Other" family members are parents, siblings. Their details are entered in a special section of form 80, I believe. 🙂 

I too was asking myself why do they want to 'resurrect' and to know the details of those family members who have passed on & resting in peace. 🤔

I'm not sure... do you think it's possible to have a kid or a spouse/partner stated or declared as "non-accompanying family member"? 

6 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

I'm not sure... do you think it's possible to have a kid or a spouse/partner stated or declared as "non-accompanying family member"? 

Yes. Sometimes people are still legally married and they have to declare they have a wife, but in reality their wife is not immigrating with them. She will be a "non-accompanying" member. 🙂  

Or there was a situation where an applicant's wife was Australian. He listed her as a "non-accompanying" member. I know, weird. But she didn't need a visa and this is why he listed her this way on his application. 🙂 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bronto said:

Thank you very much but what about form 80 and the question about my address and previous address 

I see. I am not sure how to go about this, because you will have to show your true addresses in form 80. 🤔🤔 You may have to ask an Agent, as guys said before me. 🙂

1 hour ago, Angos said:

Hi All, 

I know question might sound weird at this point of time. Yesterday one of my friend asked me " have you clicked submit button after you uploaded the documents" and I was like have I done that?? I checked my account and can not find any submit button. I am not sure do we actually had that button or I had missed that. If someone can guide where we usually get this button. See the amount of pressure immi have on us that even for small thing we doubt our self.

Thanks

It is in "Attach documents" section, at the bottom of the page. 😄 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

I too was asking myself why do they want to 'resurrect' and to know the details of those family members who have passed on & resting in peace. 🤔

Just want to notice you, they define your family member is exactly your own family, it means: wife , husband, children! not your parents or sibling. Because your parents belong to their own family. 

i had to spent time to make it clear, its a bit confused but completely make sense. 🙂  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gracee said:

Hi everyone. I have submitted my application for 887 in March 2018 and status is “received” until now. I am worried about my application and hope someone here can give advice. I am not sure if the evidence I submitted as proof of residence are enough. If ever they are not, am I able to submit evidence of residence for the period after I have already submitted my application? Thank you and hope for your advice guys

No worries @Gracee. You'll be all right, and we'll be alright.

After you've submitted your application, you can still submit further or additional evidence of residence for the period that you've claimed or that you've met/complied with.

In my case, I was asked to submit more evidence such as property title/deeds, leases and utility bills (phone, gas, electricity, internet that show your residential address) and official correspondence (from Medicare, ATO, Insurance companies, VicRoads vehicle registration and drivers licence).

5 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Any grants today??

I was thinking today will be our day.. Hopefully ... 🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angos said:

I was thinking today will be our day.. Hopefully ... 🙂 

Even if they process one new file daily, we'll be fine.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Immigration is only starting to pick up March files now, very slowly. 🙂 So don't panic, just wait, it should happen sometime soon. 

And the answer is yes, you can still attach additional documents for proof, but the documents should only relate to the period before your application date. Any proof for after the application date will not be considered.  🙂 Important. 😉 

@Russki Thank you very much 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

No worries @Gracee. You'll be all right, and we'll be alright.

After you've submitted your application, you can still submit further or additional evidence of residence for the period that you've claimed or that you've met/complied with.

In my case, I was asked to submit more evidence such as property title/deeds, leases and utility bills (phone, gas, electricity, internet that show your residential address) and official correspondence (from Medicare, ATO, Insurance companies, VicRoads vehicle registration and drivers licence).

@02 Feb 18 Thank you very much. Yes hopefully we all get our grants soon  🙂

Hi everyone I lodged mine in Aug.18, believe it is a fair bit time to go. I had a few lucky fellows  who lodged Dec17 and was granted 3 month after, the other lodged January 18 wasn't too bad she had only been waiting for approx 7 month. The timeline had been extended since January 18. As from my memory, that was the rumor of new regional visa everywhere in the same time. Even though government didn't announce it but they never denied it either. Now things being clear, they are deliberately delaying the 887 processing time, as much longer as they can.

Now I hope I am wrong. 

Edited by Abyssiniancat

On 2/14/2019 at 1:27 PM, Samuel said:

further more Documents requested for me today.

AFP for me and my partner

Health Check for Baby

So question is AFP and national police check is same thing ?

As AFP report processing time is 15 days and National police check is 24 hours.

Any idea guys ?

Hi Samuel. Is your child under or over 6 months old? What if the CO dont contact us even our child is over 6mths? Can we rush them?

Hi Team,

I have joined your team but I am a regular follower of all your posts. I am going to submit my 887 regional Visa Application within next 3-4 days. Right Now I want to ask 2 query please: 

1. "If you have an Australia visa label in your current or previous passport, enter the visa number" As you know we have got Visa Grant letter through email. Please Advise what should be entered here. 

2. While filling the form on very first stage it's showing:

"Application for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa
Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements"

Whether I am going good? 

Kindly answer. In the meantime I will try my best to go through all your old posts. I am also going to fill my details in the Tracker after submission. thanks a lot. 

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Wincivil, Now I am doing uber eats. My phone number is 0424951983. Please wincivil, give your phone number.

Thanks. 

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Wincivil, Now I am doing uber eats. My phone number is 0424951983. Please wincivil, give your phone number.

Thanks. 

12 hours ago, serry said:

Hi Team,

I have joined your team but I am a regular follower of all your posts. I am going to submit my 887 regional Visa Application within next 3-4 days. Right Now I want to ask 2 query please: 

1. "If you have an Australia visa label in your current or previous passport, enter the visa number" As you know we have got Visa Grant letter through email. Please Advise what should be entered here. 

2. While filling the form on very first stage it's showing:

"Application for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa
Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements"

Whether I am going good? 

Kindly answer. In the meantime I will try my best to go through all your old posts. I am also going to fill my details in the Tracker after submission. thanks a lot. 

Hi Serry, 

1 Because  they are not using paper visa anymore, so you dont need to fill out the visa number there. as I remember you just need to fill out your recent visa code on the electric version. 

2 yes, there is only one option related about 887 there. 

46 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Hi Serry, 

1 Because  they are not using paper visa anymore, so you dont need to fill out the visa number there. as I remember you just need to fill out your recent visa code on the electric version. 

2 yes, there is only one option related about 887 there. 

Thanks Mate. I will continue to share my journey so that It can help everyone...

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, April guy said:

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

I think there are lot of people with those circumstances.. have u got yours like this?

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

I think there are lot of people with those circumstances.. have u got yours like this?

Yeah I just got mine over the week. Just politely explain in the feedback form that every other document is in place and just this remains. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2019 at 9:29 AM, Russki said:

Immigration is only starting to pick up March files now, very slowly.

Hi Russki, are they picking up March'18 files ? I didn't know that. What about all the Feb'18 files hanging there for a year almost ?😪