887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Immigration is only starting to pick up March files now, very slowly. 🙂 So don't panic, just wait, it should happen sometime soon. 

And the answer is yes, you can still attach additional documents for proof, but the documents should only relate to the period before your application date. Any proof for after the application date will not be considered.  🙂 Important. 😉 

@Russki Thank you very much 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

No worries @Gracee. You'll be all right, and we'll be alright.

After you've submitted your application, you can still submit further or additional evidence of residence for the period that you've claimed or that you've met/complied with.

In my case, I was asked to submit more evidence such as property title/deeds, leases and utility bills (phone, gas, electricity, internet that show your residential address) and official correspondence (from Medicare, ATO, Insurance companies, VicRoads vehicle registration and drivers licence).

@02 Feb 18 Thank you very much. Yes hopefully we all get our grants soon  🙂

Hi everyone I lodged mine in Aug.18, believe it is a fair bit time to go. I had a few lucky fellows  who lodged Dec17 and was granted 3 month after, the other lodged January 18 wasn't too bad she had only been waiting for approx 7 month. The timeline had been extended since January 18. As from my memory, that was the rumor of new regional visa everywhere in the same time. Even though government didn't announce it but they never denied it either. Now things being clear, they are deliberately delaying the 887 processing time, as much longer as they can.

Now I hope I am wrong. 

Edited by Abyssiniancat

On 2/14/2019 at 1:27 PM, Samuel said:

further more Documents requested for me today.

AFP for me and my partner

Health Check for Baby

So question is AFP and national police check is same thing ?

As AFP report processing time is 15 days and National police check is 24 hours.

Any idea guys ?

Hi Samuel. Is your child under or over 6 months old? What if the CO dont contact us even our child is over 6mths? Can we rush them?

Hi Team,

I have joined your team but I am a regular follower of all your posts. I am going to submit my 887 regional Visa Application within next 3-4 days. Right Now I want to ask 2 query please: 

1. "If you have an Australia visa label in your current or previous passport, enter the visa number" As you know we have got Visa Grant letter through email. Please Advise what should be entered here. 

2. While filling the form on very first stage it's showing:

"Application for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa
Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements"

Whether I am going good? 

Kindly answer. In the meantime I will try my best to go through all your old posts. I am also going to fill my details in the Tracker after submission. thanks a lot. 

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Wincivil, Now I am doing uber eats. My phone number is 0424951983. Please wincivil, give your phone number.

Thanks. 

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Wincivil, Now I am doing uber eats. My phone number is 0424951983. Please wincivil, give your phone number.

Thanks. 

12 hours ago, serry said:

Hi Team,

I have joined your team but I am a regular follower of all your posts. I am going to submit my 887 regional Visa Application within next 3-4 days. Right Now I want to ask 2 query please: 

1. "If you have an Australia visa label in your current or previous passport, enter the visa number" As you know we have got Visa Grant letter through email. Please Advise what should be entered here. 

2. While filling the form on very first stage it's showing:

"Application for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa
Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements"

Whether I am going good? 

Kindly answer. In the meantime I will try my best to go through all your old posts. I am also going to fill my details in the Tracker after submission. thanks a lot. 

Hi Serry, 

1 Because  they are not using paper visa anymore, so you dont need to fill out the visa number there. as I remember you just need to fill out your recent visa code on the electric version. 

2 yes, there is only one option related about 887 there. 

46 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Hi Serry, 

1 Because  they are not using paper visa anymore, so you dont need to fill out the visa number there. as I remember you just need to fill out your recent visa code on the electric version. 

2 yes, there is only one option related about 887 there. 

Thanks Mate. I will continue to share my journey so that It can help everyone...

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, April guy said:

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

I think there are lot of people with those circumstances.. have u got yours like this?

Hi all

If someone takes annual leave and visit family members in the home country during the 2-year residency period, does this effect on residency requirements. I know if we add the same number of days before applying that is more safe. But my question is what if it didn't. Does anyone have any experience?

13 hours ago, SN133 said:

Hi all

If someone takes annual leave and visit family members in the home country during the 2-year residency period, does this effect on residency requirements. I know if we add the same number of days before applying that is more safe. But my question is what if it didn't. Does anyone have any experience?

no problem! as long as  you have your address and bill stay in specified areas. remember, 2 year of living in those area, it doesnt mean you can go travel any where :))).this is Australia not the prison or sth like that. if you are not sure, please speak with pro officer. I already did that so thats why i say so. 

cheerz