887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

HI, 

Just wondering how do you guys submit complaint ? 

Click on the following link,  go to the bottom of the page, click next

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

select No in Question "Do you wish to report fraud, criminal or suspicious behaviour?  "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

No worries. 🙂 That member @Applied 10/01, who had to get a police clearance from Ireland, only spent 3 months in Ireland visiting family, and the department considered those 3 months a "significant" period of time which warrants a fresh police certificate. 🙂  So you never know... 

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

5 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

in my opinion, i dont think you need to withdraw the application. everything related to payslips of working exp, the CO just need to check the tax invoice that you normally do at financial year. because they can't go through all 52 payslips to check one by one, all they need is the your tax invoice at the end of year. 

it totally makes sense as everyone go to work for 35hr and 52 weeks, their income should be from $30k-$kkk. SO, basing on that Tax invoice, it doesnt matter you work less that 35hr, 52 weeks or else, but as long as your income or your tax invoices are showing them(CO) about $30k, it should be ok!.

all they need is we work, pay tax and contribute yourself to the country, is it correct ?

Cheerz,

No need to withdraw ur application. They consider 30 to 35 hours.

3 minutes ago, Ajay said:

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

I don't think so. I also visited Dublin for 3 months on a secondment in 2015. I haven't been asked for any police certificate. I think 8 months is just a bit longer time as compared to 2 or 3 months ?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Hey @Ajay, I honestly have no idea! 🙂 That's what I mean - the immi officers are very unpredictable, they may never ask you. But 8 months in case of @Harry Potter's Friend is long enough for them to ask for clearance. Again, they may not! 😄 No idea... 

• Thanks 1

Rangana.

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

26 minutes ago, Ajay said:

hi, apparently, you dont need to get police check, since you only traveled for  2 months only. But if you still wanna get it, you can get the one from online. as remember, I used to get UK police check online and they processed very quick, only 2 weeks. 

Hope it helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rangana said:

Rangana.

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Yea, that are all important documents we can show them. Tax invoice, tax notice, payslips! the other documents if you wanna submit can be employer recommendation, your employees statutory declare... 

14 minutes ago, Ajay said:

thanks @Russki and @JoeIAm for the reply. Yes, I think I'll check the online procedure and required documents to apply PCC.

You can fill online form if you from india. print out this form, stick your photos and submit it. 

http://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/consular_miscellaneous/police_clearance_certificate_pcc.html

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, April guy said:

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

Hi Guys,

I put a complaint requesting a HAP ID. However, refer below for the response i get from the Dept,

"The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 February 2019.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

Please refer below for information that may assist.

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to:

·         Questions about the status of your visa application

·         Questions addressed by this response

For General Enquiries please refer to the Department’s General Enquiry Form

www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/general

Please note the Department of Home Affairs does not operate a General Enquiry email address.

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry."

I have applied on 10th Feb 2018 & my baby was born in June 2018. Not sure why they can't send me a HAP ID

Any ideas guys,

Thanks,

2 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

I put a complaint requesting a HAP ID. However, refer below for the response i get from the Dept,

"The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 February 2019.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

Please refer below for information that may assist.

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to:

·         Questions about the status of your visa application

·         Questions addressed by this response

For General Enquiries please refer to the Department’s General Enquiry Form

www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/general

Please note the Department of Home Affairs does not operate a General Enquiry email address.

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry."

I have applied on 10th Feb 2018 & my baby was born in June 2018. Not sure why they can't send me a HAP ID

Any ideas guys,

Thanks,

HI ranga

you shouldn't choose complain. you have to choose feedback n request for hapid with your visa reference number

On 2/8/2019 at 1:05 PM, Honey said:

Its feedback. I have written very polite words for request HAPID. I wrote like as you mention on website all required document should be attached. and i know baby medical is required . So please generate HAPID to avoid any delay in decision.

Also imention that i applied 26th feb 2018, and I am very close for processing my file. Please help me in this regard. Bla bla bla 

1.png

2.PNG

3.PNG

@Ranga you can see here and you have to be very nice and polite. just say as you are very close for the decision so to avoid any delay please generate HAPID for your baby with baby birth date, passport and your visa application reference no.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Honey said:

@Ranga you can see here and you have to be very nice and polite. just say as you are very close for the decision so to avoid any delay please generate HAPID for your baby with baby birth date, passport and your visa application reference no.

Hi @Honey

I did the same thing. Just wrote them very politely that i have supplied all the other docs & only this medical is remaining from my side. But that's the response i got.... Not sure is it some thing to do with the feedback type i selected... i choose the complaint from below 3 available in the form

Feedback type (Complaint/Suggestion/Compliment)

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Hi @Honey

I did the same thing. Just wrote them very politely that i have supplied all the other docs & only this medical is remaining from my side. But that's the response i got.... Not sure is it some thing to do with the feedback type i selected... i choose the complaint from below 3 available in the form

Feedback type (Complaint/Suggestion/Compliment)

It’s ok just keep track on your immi account. I got same response but they generate hapid. Even one More person on this form got hapid for their kids. He is @April guy

4 hours ago, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

hi Rangana, the most important document is Tax invoice you can have it when you claim for Tax at financial year. that is Government paper work, so I think its easy for them and strong evidence for us to show the IMMI that we work and we pay for the country. other than that, we should try our best, submit everything supporting for our efforts. 

Just remember, dont make them confused, 🙂 everything is clear for them. I got some of my friends, he always asked me to take care of Tax invoice seriously :)) 

best of luck for us. 

hey CO or any hidden CO, we are people follow all your requirements and pay / distribute for the community/ country. Please take care of us. we are not like 189 or 190, get the VISAs but not sure they pay for the community after that or else 🙂

Have a good day all 489s and 887s. 

• Like 3

Hi experts I want to apply for 887, I’ve filled the online application form and now this is the last page of the application, till now i cant find any option to upload docs. Can u plz advise option will come afterwards and also can I still come back on this application page to make some change after when I’ll press submit. 

One more quest, its only me n my wife will be the applicant. So do I have to mention all of my other family member in “other family members” list while filling up this application. 

A793AA87-DAB5-46FD-88E9-7580F07FD5AA.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Rocky1 said:

Hi experts I want to apply for 887, I’ve filled the online application form and now this is the last page of the application, till now i cant find any option to upload docs. Can u plz advise option will come afterwards and also can I still come back on this application page to make some change after when I’ll press submit. 

One more quest, its only me n my wife will be the applicant. So do I have to mention all of my other family member in “other family members” list while filling up this application. 

A793AA87-DAB5-46FD-88E9-7580F07FD5AA.jpeg

Hi Rocky, Im not the expert but in my case, when I finish filled out the form then there is the option to view details your application. when you go there, it is an option to attach all documents you need to show immi. 

about the family member, make sure you read the define from IMMI. Your family members should be you, your wife, your kids, thats all! if you havent got any kids yet, dont mention it, of course 🙂 . other than that, your mom, cousin...etc... they are not your family, basing on their definition. 

hope that can help you out

cheerz

• Like 3