Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Just to let you know, we submitted a complaint last Wednesday and today we got an email with this: 

Decisions regarding the priority given to the allocation of each General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa subclass is made in accordance with visa planning levels and the delivery of the migration program.  Applications for GSM visas within the same subclass will generally be allocated in date of lodgement order.

I can advise that the Department is currently allocating subclass 887 visa applications that were lodged during January 2018 for assessment. (Peter)

Applied: 9/02/2018 not contact yet. 😔

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jahidul said:

seeing some hope i have so many 33 hours payslips and yearly gross income more than $45000 . but only problem is ato has done spelling mistake in my tax return . anyone has any idea what can be done in that name things.

Then, you need to contact The ATO to check your name. any different information can cause you delay, it may make the CO get back you and require you the update correct name. Of course you must to do that and It will take you 2 or more months for waiting the grant .:( 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lufe said:

Hi guys. Just to let you know, we submitted a complaint last Wednesday and today we got an email with this: 

Decisions regarding the priority given to the allocation of each General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa subclass is made in accordance with visa planning levels and the delivery of the migration program.  Applications for GSM visas within the same subclass will generally be allocated in date of lodgement order.

I can advise that the Department is currently allocating subclass 887 visa applications that were lodged during January 2018 for assessment. (Peter)

Applied: 9/02/2018 not contact yet. 😔

Hi @Lufe,

Thank you for sharing this info. I tried to complaint and the answer i got is WAIT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

Morning guys

I used to study in Ireland for 8 months in 2011, do I need to provide a police certificate from Ireland?

Has anyone applied the police certificate from Ireland before?

thank you

Yes, we had one member who very recently applied for an Irish police clearance cert, and they already got a visa. 🙂  It is not hard at all. 

According to immi rules, we only have to submit police certificate for countries we lived in for 12 months cumulatively within last 10 years. With just 8 months in Ireland theoretically you shouldn't need a police certificate, but the way things are going lately, you are very likely to be ask to get one by a case officer. So I'd apply for it now if I was you. 🙂 But decision is yours of course... 😉 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, we had one member who very recently applied for an Irish police clearance cert, and they already got a visa. 🙂  It is not hard at all. 

According to immi rules, we only have to submit police certificate for countries we lived in for 12 months cumulatively within last 10 years. With just 8 months in Ireland theoretically you shouldn't need a police certificate, but the way things are going lately, you are very likely to be ask to get one by a case officer. So I'd apply for it now if I was you. 🙂 But decision is yours of course... 😉 

Thank you very much Russki !!!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

Thank you very much Russki !!!! 

No worries. 🙂 That member @Applied 10/01, who had to get a police clearance from Ireland, only spent 3 months in Ireland visiting family, and the department considered those 3 months a "significant" period of time which warrants a fresh police certificate. 🙂  So you never know... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lufe said:

Hi guys. Just to let you know, we submitted a complaint last Wednesday and today we got an email with this: 

Decisions regarding the priority given to the allocation of each General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa subclass is made in accordance with visa planning levels and the delivery of the migration program.  Applications for GSM visas within the same subclass will generally be allocated in date of lodgement order.

I can advise that the Department is currently allocating subclass 887 visa applications that were lodged during January 2018 for assessment. (Peter)

Applied: 9/02/2018 not contact yet. 😔

HI, 

Just wondering how do you guys submit complaint ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

HI, 

Just wondering how do you guys submit complaint ? 

Click on the following link,  go to the bottom of the page, click next

 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

 

select No in Question "Do you wish to report fraud, criminal or suspicious behaviour?  "

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russki said:

 

No worries. 🙂 That member @Applied 10/01, who had to get a police clearance from Ireland, only spent 3 months in Ireland visiting family, and the department considered those 3 months a "significant" period of time which warrants a fresh police certificate. 🙂  So you never know... 

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

in my opinion, i dont think you need to withdraw the application. everything related to payslips of working exp, the CO just need to check the tax invoice that you normally do at financial year. because they can't go through all 52 payslips to check one by one, all they need is the your tax invoice at the end of year. 

it totally makes sense as everyone go to work for 35hr and 52 weeks, their income should be from $30k-$kkk. SO, basing on that Tax invoice, it doesnt matter you work less that 35hr, 52 weeks or else, but as long as your income or your tax invoices are showing them(CO) about $30k, it should be ok!.

all they need is we work, pay tax and contribute yourself to the country, is it correct ?

Cheerz,

No need to withdraw ur application. They consider 30 to 35 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ajay said:

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

I don't think so. I also visited Dublin for 3 months on a secondment in 2015. I haven't been asked for any police certificate. I think 8 months is just a bit longer time as compared to 2 or 3 months ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nits said:

I don't think so. I also visited Dublin for 3 months on a secondment in 2015. I haven't been asked for any police certificate. I think 8 months is just a bit longer time as compared to 2 or 3 months ?

Thanks, @Nits let's hope so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ajay said:

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

Hey @Ajay, I honestly have no idea! 🙂 That's what I mean - the immi officers are very unpredictable, they may never ask you. But 8 months in case of @Harry Potter's Friend is long enough for them to ask for clearance. Again, they may not! 😄 No idea... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangana.

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ajay said:

@Russki oh, that is pathetic...I have visited London back in 2014 for 2.5 months. It was an official visit. Was working onsite at the client company's headquarter in London. Do you think they will ask me for a police clearance for this? 😞 

hi, apparently, you dont need to get police check, since you only traveled for  2 months only. But if you still wanna get it, you can get the one from online. as remember, I used to get UK police check online and they processed very quick, only 2 weeks. 

Hope it helps. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rangana said:

Rangana.

I already applied for 887 visa. But, I have a doubt about proof of employement. I worked under tax about 5 months and after worked under ABN. However, I submitted all invoices, tax return documents and bank details. I like to know that these documents are enough for getting PR. Please anyone helps me.

Yea, that are all important documents we can show them. Tax invoice, tax notice, payslips! the other documents if you wanna submit can be employer recommendation, your employees statutory declare... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ajay said:

thanks @Russki and @JoeIAm for the reply. Yes, I think I'll check the online procedure and required documents to apply PCC.

You can fill online form if you from india. print out this form, stick your photos and submit it. 

http://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/consular_miscellaneous/police_clearance_certificate_pcc.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, April guy said:

Hi Team,

If you have applied for 887 visa but had a child after your 489 grant. Please feel free to fill a complaints feedback form on immi site requesting HAP ID to be generated for your child's medicals. You do not need to wait any longer until CO opens your file to generate it.

Hope this helps someone.

Hi Guys,

 

I put a complaint requesting a HAP ID. However, refer below for the response i get from the Dept,

 

"The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 February 2019.

 The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

 Please refer below for information that may assist.

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

  

The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to:

·         Questions about the status of your visa application

·         Questions addressed by this response

 

For General Enquiries please refer to the Department’s General Enquiry Form

www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/general

 

Please note the Department of Home Affairs does not operate a General Enquiry email address.

 

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry."

 

I have applied on 10th Feb 2018 & my baby was born in June 2018. Not sure why they can't send me a HAP ID

 

Any ideas guys,

 

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

 

I put a complaint requesting a HAP ID. However, refer below for the response i get from the Dept,

 

"The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 February 2019.

 The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

 Please refer below for information that may assist.

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

  

The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to:

·         Questions about the status of your visa application

·         Questions addressed by this response

 

For General Enquiries please refer to the Department’s General Enquiry Form

www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/general

 

Please note the Department of Home Affairs does not operate a General Enquiry email address.

 

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry."

 

I have applied on 10th Feb 2018 & my baby was born in June 2018. Not sure why they can't send me a HAP ID

 

Any ideas guys,

 

Thanks,

HI ranga

 

you shouldn't choose complain. you have to choose feedback n request for hapid with your visa reference number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honey said:

HI ranga

 

you shouldn't choose complain. you have to choose feedback n request for hapid with your visa reference number

Hi honey,

 

Thank you for the reply. you mean suggestion?

 

image.png.d15ce4ca12bddaadb5c5d11fd6654df8.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 1:05 PM, Honey said:

Its feedback. I have written very polite words for request HAPID. I wrote like as you mention on website all required document should be attached. and i know baby medical is required . So please generate HAPID to avoid any delay in decision.

Also imention that i applied 26th feb 2018, and I am very close for processing my file. Please help me in this regard. Bla bla bla 

1.png

2.PNG

3.PNG

@Ranga you can see here and you have to be very nice and polite. just say as you are very close for the decision so to avoid any delay please generate HAPID for your baby with baby birth date, passport and your visa application reference no.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Honey said:

@Ranga you can see here and you have to be very nice and polite. just say as you are very close for the decision so to avoid any delay please generate HAPID for your baby with baby birth date, passport and your visa application reference no.

 

Hi @Honey

I did the same thing. Just wrote them very politely that i have supplied all the other docs & only this medical is remaining from my side. But that's the response i got.... Not sure is it some thing to do with the feedback type i selected... i choose the complaint from below 3 available in the form

Feedback type (Complaint/Suggestion/Compliment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

 

I put a complaint requesting a HAP ID. However, refer below for the response i get from the Dept,

 

"The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 February 2019.

 The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

 Please refer below for information that may assist.

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

  

The Global Feedback Unit will not respond to:

·         Questions about the status of your visa application

·         Questions addressed by this response

 

For General Enquiries please refer to the Department’s General Enquiry Form

www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/general

 

Please note the Department of Home Affairs does not operate a General Enquiry email address.

 

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry."

 

I have applied on 10th Feb 2018 & my baby was born in June 2018. Not sure why they can't send me a HAP ID

 

Any ideas guys,

 

Thanks,

Hi guys,

Same reply for me as well, send feedback twice but same reply. No luck, have to wait for case officer to generate HAPID for my daughter25 months old 

i am silent follower, this is my first post.

applied on 8 th August 2018

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use