887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887 visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

No updates mate..

No one has any idea about what's happening..

Does someone know how many jan applicants are left ??

I am still waiting, applied on 24/01/18, First contact 24/8/18 and nothing afterwards.

What has happened to the excel file that we used to have here?That was a greatful source .

12 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

Hi Rocky, Im not the expert but in my case, when I finish filled out the form then there is the option to view details your application. when you go there, it is an option to attach all documents you need to show immi. 

about the family member, make sure you read the define from IMMI. Your family members should be you, your wife, your kids, thats all! if you havent got any kids yet, dont mention it, of course 🙂 . other than that, your mom, cousin...etc... they are not your family, basing on their definition. 

hope that can help you out

cheerz

Thanks Joel. I really appreciate that. Suggestion from other experts will also be appreciated. TIA

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

You will get your bridging visa strate way after you have apply for 887. As long as your 489 still valid your bridging visa won't effect. Once your 489 expire your bridging visa will be activated. You can get medicare easily you need to go medicare office along with bridging visa and acknowledgement letter.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 

It is all good for now [mention=3034]Honey[/mention], just a waiting game. My 28 days submission deadline passed last week, everything I could possibly submit to date - attached in Immiaccount, it is now CO's decision. My lawyer in on standby for when I need him next. [emoji846] [emoji846] Tick-tock-tick-tock! [emoji3496]
Good luck russki :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rangana said:

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887 visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

hi Rangana, 
May I know what is VAC?

10 hours ago, Farha said:

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 

when you finish your lodging, few hours or maybe 1-2 days later, you will receipt the Bridging in your provided email. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Farha said:

It will be all in your immi account, in "Messages". 🙂 Also, I believe, bridging visa notification will come to your email automatically once you have applied for 887. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

ah ok, so many 489 there, but few of 887 😞

Almost everyone on that tracker are 489 holders, who applied for 887 at some point. The entries coloured green are the people who received their 887. The rest are either still waiting or just abandoned entries, where people forgot to tell us the outcome of application. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Everyone on that tracker are 489 holders, who applied for 887 at some point. The entries coloured green are the people who received their 887. The rest are either still waiting or just abandoned entries, where people forgot to tell us the outcome of application. 🙂 

thank you Russki, for show me details. 🙂

• Like 2