sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

10 minutes ago, MPK said:

thanks,what about PCC?

yes you can have it after 3-4 month

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

kool, May I know why you got pre-grant and grant? 

it is great to heard from so get PR from this visa, ha ha

cheerz

My file got finalised when we were away. Then got grant after return to Australia.

• Like 2

Good Afternoon,

I have applied today for me and my wife 887.

Please can someone put my details in the spread sheet.

Applied date: 20-02-19

And I got my medicare today as well card they will post to my address in three weeks. 

Documents they need for medicare.

1: Passport.

2: acknowledgement letter.

3: Bridging visa copy.

I will upload the documents tonight.

Best of Luck Everyone.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am applying for 887 next month and my 489 expires in December 2019. How do I get a bridging visa? And how can I go about applying for Medicare? 

5 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Few weeks under 35hrs should not be a problem according to my Lawyer. I had 1 week under 35 hrs and got the PR.

Hi there, did you give exactly 52 payslips though? Because if you submitted more than 52, with or without the payslip that had less than 35 hours, you still would've received ur grant I think.

Hi everyone, I am applying for 887 next month and my 489 expires in December 2019. How do I get a bridging visa? And how can I go about applying for Medicare? 
You will get your bridging visa strate way after you have apply for 887. As long as your 489 still valid your bridging visa won't effect. Once your 489 expire your bridging visa will be activated. You can get medicare easily you need to go medicare office along with bridging visa and acknowledgement letter.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Hi everyone,
Any feb updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No updates mate..

No one has any idea about what's happening..

Does someone know how many jan applicants are left ??

• Like 1

No updated mate..

Sad days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887 visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

58 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hi there, did you give exactly 52 payslips though? Because if you submitted more than 52, with or without the payslip that had less than 35 hours, you still would've received ur grant I think.

only 52

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

No updates mate..

I am still waiting, applied on 24/01/18, First contact 24/8/18 and nothing afterwards.

What has happened to the excel file that we used to have here?That was a greatful source .

12 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

Hi Rocky, Im not the expert but in my case, when I finish filled out the form then there is the option to view details your application. when you go there, it is an option to attach all documents you need to show immi. 

about the family member, make sure you read the define from IMMI. Your family members should be you, your wife, your kids, thats all! if you havent got any kids yet, dont mention it, of course 🙂 . other than that, your mom, cousin...etc... they are not your family, basing on their definition. 

hope that can help you out

cheerz

Thanks Joel. I really appreciate that. Suggestion from other experts will also be appreciated. TIA

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

You will get your bridging visa strate way after you have apply for 887. As long as your 489 still valid your bridging visa won't effect. Once your 489 expire your bridging visa will be activated. You can get medicare easily you need to go medicare office along with bridging visa and acknowledgement letter.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 

It is all good for now [mention=3034]Honey[/mention], just a waiting game. My 28 days submission deadline passed last week, everything I could possibly submit to date - attached in Immiaccount, it is now CO's decision. My lawyer in on standby for when I need him next.   Tick-tock-tick-tock! 
Good luck russki :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rangana said:

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887 visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

hi Rangana, 
May I know what is VAC?

10 hours ago, Farha said:

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 

when you finish your lodging, few hours or maybe 1-2 days later, you will receipt the Bridging in your provided email. 

• Thanks 1

Patient everyone. Things are brought into a standstill now. Wait for rainfall of grants after May election. 😜

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Farha said:

It will be all in your immi account, in "Messages". 🙂 Also, I believe, bridging visa notification will come to your email automatically once you have applied for 887. 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Russki said:

It will be all in your immi account, in "Messages". 🙂 Also, I believe, bridging visa notification will come to your email automatically once you have applied for 887. 

Can you please fix excel. Someone  again messed up

26 minutes ago, Honey said:

Can you please fix excel. Someone  again messed up

can you please show me how to find the link to access tat excel files? I'd like to track down that visa list 🙂