887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Don Family said:

Hi guys, found contact details of ministers, shall we write to them

https://minister.homeaffairs.gov.au/peterdutton/Pages/Contact-Details.aspx

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Yes, it will be great if 1 or 2  people can write a very nice and polite email. If we all send them an email, it will be frustrating for them as well. Rest as everyone suggests we will do.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, serry said:

Hi Friends,

I have applied for 887 on 18.02.2019 from Tasmania and uploaded all Docs on 21.02.2019. Also applied for Medicare on 22.02.2019. Can any body update the details in the Spreadsheet please. Originally from India. I will continue to share my journey. 

Our 489 is valid till Nov 2020 but as you know we have Got Bridging Visa A.  Joel, At above the page it has been mentioned that for travel to home country we have to apply for Bridging Visa B.  I am not getting it, could you please explain it again. "you can travel oversea w/o informing them or getting BVB B as long as your 489 is still effect." 

Thanks Team. 

Hi Sherry,

I applied on 24/2/2018 for 887 as well and uploaded all documents at the same time. Could you please help me with the process of apply for medicare?

what documents are required and where do I submit the application for medicare?

Looking forward to hear from you 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

Hi Sherry,

I applied on 24/2/2018 for 887 as well and uploaded all documents at the same time. Could you please help me with the process of apply for medicare?

what documents are required and where do I submit the application for medicare?

Looking forward to hear from you 🙂

Hi

Just bring your passport and 887 application acknowledgement.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:33 PM, Aisha said:

Hi ,

i submitted complaint on global feedback unit . Very prompt reply and just a day after their reply. My file opened and CO ask for more documents. 

I already submitted all the related documents at the time when I lodged my document and now my document limit has reached to 60. How can I submit more documents. 

Kindly anyone can help. 

Thanks

Hi @Aisha, you can attach additional documents in your dependent applicant's part on immiaccount. Like, if you have a spouse or a child on your application, attach additional documents in their list.

If you are the only applicant, then you can email additional documents to CO, - immi do not encourage emailing documents to them, but what other options do you have? 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SINGH G said:

I applied my 887 visa on 21/10/17  27/03/18 co request spouse Ielts submitted on 20/04/18    After that no response  yesterday I have login my immi account  for upload new overseas pcc I see there is zero attachment showing on my wife  Account. we already attached all documents which they requested when we applied 887 visa.Anyone know why it's showing   Thanks 

Basically there is no way to disappear documents after attached. Better you call immigration and ask their opinion. 

11 hours ago, Don Family said:

Hi guys, found contact details of ministers, shall we write to them

https://minister.homeaffairs.gov.au/peterdutton/Pages/Contact-Details.aspx

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

In my opinion writing to Peter Dutton is a waste of time as he is very much against immigrants and their plight, he is probably the reason the wait times are so long. The minister for Immigration and Citizenship, David Coleman, is more reasonable and the correct minister to approach. Otherwise labour opposition MPs such as Tony Burke and Julian Hill are the strongest advocates for immigrants and approaching them may be a good thing to pursue leading up to the elections. They have both made a lot of noise against the government long wait times for citizenship which seems to have led to some action. Also consider your local member who is suppose to listen to your requests. Media outlets such as SBS also get a lot of traction

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, James said:

Agree above! It's just wasting time to write to the wrong person. If we have to write, should tell them the people who have already been working regional areas should have their fair treating and then could be able to encourage more people to support their regional developments plan, or otherwise all efforts are in vain. Not just for us -489 holders, but for both parties.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

In my opinion writing to Peter Dutton is a waste of time as he is very much against immigrants and their plight, he is probably the reason the wait times are so long. The minister for Immigration and Citizenship, David Coleman, is more reasonable and the correct minister to approach. Otherwise labour opposition MPs such as Tony Burke and Julian Hill are the strongest advocates for immigrants and approaching them may be a good thing to pursue leading up to the elections. They have both made a lot of noise against the government long wait times for citizenship which seems to have led to some action. Also consider your local member who is suppose to listen to your requests. Media outlets such as SBS also get a lot of traction

Agree above.. Either we need to do something or just wait.

We can contact Tony Burke - Tony.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au and Julian Hill -  julian.hill.mp@aph.gov.au

Can someone prepare a nice latter and explain situation for over 887 waiting time.??? 

Do anyone has contact on SBS ??

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SAM887 said:

Agree above.. Either we need to do something or just wait.

We can contact Tony Burke - Tony.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au and Julian Hill -  julian.hill.mp@aph.gov.au

Can someone prepare a nice latter and explain situation for over 887 waiting time.??? 

Do anyone has contact on SBS ??

I tried SBS at no avail. 🙂 Maybe, I contacted the wrong person. I can try again.

• Thanks 1

http://www.mygc.com.au/labor-continues-to-lead-coalition-in-unchanged-newspoll/     

Labor continues to lead Coalition in unchanged Newspoll

February 25, 2019 6:25 am in National, by Monique StClair

The latest Newspoll has revealed the opposition still holds a huge lead over the Government, as preferred leaders of the country.

Despite a whirlwind few weeks in federal politics, the Labor party leads the Coalition with an unchanged two-party preferred vote of 53-47 percent.

In the latest Newspoll – published by The Australian last night – the Coalition’s primary vote sits at 37 percent, where it has stayed since the start of the year.

Both Scott Morrison and Bill Shorten have also suffered hits to their approval ratings.

The Prime Minister returned a 48 percent disapproval rating, while the leader of the Opposition’s rating rose to 53 percent.

The unchanged poll results demonstrate the recent havoc in parliament – caused by the latest asylum seeker debate – has done nothing to either side’s chance of winning the next election.

Inclusion:  Both Parties has no time wasting on other issues, but for seats in parliament. 

DIBP is deliberately extending the processing time in order to keep us in regional areas as much longer as they can! They wanna us to live in regional areas? that's fine but why not grant PR make things easier and less complain? WE ARE PAYING SAME TAX AS LOCAL RESIDENT BUT RECEIVE NOTHING AS RETURN! Don't mention medicare as we are soon being required to pay 2.5% medicare levy from the day received the medicare card.

• Like 1

Guys i cannot believe

I am writing this message. Yes you are right 

Yes its  i have received my golden email. 

I have got my visa 887. Its a direct grant.

This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.

Applied on 10tb feb Direct grant today.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.

awesome, congrats 😄 !! Partyyyyyyyy

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, Fri22 said:

Hello All, 

It will be my turn to apply 887 next week and would like to ask for advise from all the experts here 🙂

Sorry if these questions has been answered before  but do I need to certify all my payslips (1 year working experience) and also utilities bills before I upload to IMMI?

My payslips and utilities bills are online so I would guess I need to print it out and get it certified if so.

Thank you all.

I have the similar doubts,could anybody answer for this please?

Is all documents to be certified?

10 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

Congrats buddy...

Now its my turn to ask everyone.. any grants today... 😉😉 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

that's the best news I have heard this week! Congrats!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

This is amazing!!!!!! 🙂 😄 😄 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations buddy!!!! Can't wait to experience typing this "I just received my golden email" thing!!!! It must feel awesome! Enjoy!!!

• Like 2