887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks to all group members for regular updates, just to share with all of you that after a LONG WAIT OF 15months, got GOLDEN MAIL today by SOPHORN CO... Thanks to almighty and all friends...

Just need to check Gaurav that was it a direct grant?? Or second time contact?? 

11 hours ago, Inaz said:

Hi Toot, 

I work at Westpac and I know Westpac lend for 489 visa holders but with some restrictions. Not all banks lend but talk to a mortgage broker and he will give your options. 

Regards, 

Inaz

hi Toot and Inaz, Yes mate, I bank with NAB, last month they called me (I didn't ask them) asked whether I have any plan to buy a property, if so they are happy to give me property loan. As I was not interested, I didn't procede or ask details. However, it looks possible. The best thing is like Inaz pointed out, talk to your bank.

Hope you will get your dream home...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angos said:

Just need to check Gaurav that was it a direct grant?? Or second time contact?? 

Gaurav 26/11/17 14/09/18 28/02/19   CO1 Sophorn - June 2018 - Evidence of English language ability for my wife
CO2 Adam - September 2018 - 2nd VAC payment
CO3 Sophorn - Grant
  • Thanks 2

Just now, MCPBLBC said:

Yes @Russki, the CO contacted me today. My AFP expired so they asked for new ones.  Will be ready in a week...so I need to continue waiting....sooooo sad 😢 .  At least they opened my file 😔 

Yes, it is a shame you are in this situation... 😞 But hopefully, as soon as they have your AFP certificate, they grant straight away. 🙂

• Like 2

Yes [mention=2871]Russki[/mention], the CO contacted me today. My AFP expired so they asked for new ones.  Will be ready in a week...so I need to continue waiting....sooooo sad [emoji22] .  At least they opened my file [emoji17] 
Timeline please?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:59 PM, DKAGG said:

The Department is currently allocating subclass 887 visa applications that were lodged up to February 2018 for assessment.

75% of 887 visa applications are currently taking 440 calendar days to finalise;

90% of 887 visa applications are currently taking 541 calendar days to finalise.

Hi guys,

Is this information confirmed? if it is true, we must do sth. that is unacceptable.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 12:12 AM, Just do it... said:

Congratulations @10th feb💐

That's right ruski.. Yesterday I signed again and asked my couple of friends to sign and they did.. Hopefully it will work.. Thanks for making petition. 

just signed.

Its 1313 now. It will reach 1500 soon.

Can anyone explain what will happen when this petition reaches to 1500?

Yes [mention=2871]Russki[/mention], the CO contacted me today. My AFP expired so they asked for new ones.  Will be ready in a week...so I need to continue waiting....sooooo sad [emoji22] .  At least they opened my file [emoji17] 

Hi mate, what’s your timeline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all

I will lodging my 887 visa on March 9th. However, In 2 years of my regional stay, I have travelled overseas upto 18 days. My lawyer told me that I need not compensate as he told he got 887 visa approved for his Clint’s who travelled overseas upto a month in his regional stay. 

Note: I didn’t use my annual leave to travel overseas for my 18 days overseas trip.

Any suggestion or inputs will be much appreciated. Do I need to compensate or consider it as just short visit and lunch the 887 visa?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Decemeber 2018 said:

just signed.

Its 1313 now. It will reach 1500 soon.

Can anyone explain what will happen when this petition reaches to 1500?

Once it reaches 1500 milestone,  the decision-makers will be notified by email of our petition.  Again.  At the moment,  our decision-makers are David Coleman, Shayne Neumann and Tony Burke. 😊