887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Friends, someone from our group requested for the child's HAP ID  (born in Australia) via feedback or complaint link. Just want to know if it worked? if yes i will follow the same procedure.

Thanks

Yes it worked. lots of people request it via complaint link and get it. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I'm quite new to this forum. I've applied for 887 last May 2018, haven't heard anything yet, no contact from CO, is that common? I just thought it has been almost 10 months now and getting worried about it. I find this forum really helpful and encouraging. The waiting game is really challenging for all of us. All the best for everyone

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ham11 said:

Hi Guys, I'm quite new to this forum. I've applied for 887 last May 2018, haven't heard anything yet, no contact from CO, is that common? I just thought it has been almost 10 months now and getting worried about it. I find this forum really helpful and encouraging. The waiting game is really challenging for all of us. All the best for everyone

Please add yourself here 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/htmlview#

yes now a days it around 14 month 

Yes, he is actually in our spreadsheet! [emoji1] [emoji1] I will mark him as "grant"! [emoji322]
Hi Russki
I would be grateful if you fix the sheet for mine.
Mine date of applying was April 03 and not February 22.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seacity112 said:

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months

Getting closer to our goal. Everything is possible, let's  keep on mate!

That's right.. As per the last article on sbs there are approx 20000 people waiting for it so even all that people and their family members sign the petition then it will be good impact so please share with your friends and ask them to sign if they feels its fair.. Thanks 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Just do it... said:

That's right.. As per the last article on sbs there are approx 20000 people waiting for it so even all that people and their family members sign the petition then it will be good impact so please share with your friends and ask them to sign if they feels its fair.. Thanks 

Hi Friends,

I have applied for 887 last month. My son is going to be 5 next month and his Passport is going to be expired in Dec 2019. As you know, the processing time for 887 is too long now, I would like to get your advice regarding:

1. When is the best time to apply for Renewal of his Passport. 

2. What will be the address in his new indian passport. 

At present, the address in my son's passport is different from our passport because I used to work in different cities in India. Further after renewal of passport, the photo in his passport will be latest and there will be no query from CO regarding recognition of his face. Please share your experience. 

On 2/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, Rangana said:
  On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn

Applied :03/11/2017

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon 

Edited by Sony
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .

Congratulations Sona!!!!!! 🎉🎉 Superb news first thing in the morning!!!!! Fantastic, thanks for letting us know. 😉🤗

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post i got got my golden emails.  Granting Co sophorn. Applied :03/11/2017

Congratulation dear.And thank you

28 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congratulations Sona!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congratulations Sona 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congrats mate 

• Like 2