sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

11 hours ago, Butt said:

Hi Russki
I would be grateful if you fix the sheet for mine.
Mine date of applying was April 03 and not February 22.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Done 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, Rangana said:
  On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn

Applied :03/11/2017

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon 

Edited by Sony
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .

Congratulations Sona!!!!!! 🎉🎉 Superb news first thing in the morning!!!!! Fantastic, thanks for letting us know. 😉🤗

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post i got got my golden emails.  Granting Co sophorn. Applied :03/11/2017

Congratulation dear.And thank you

28 minutes ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congratulations Sona!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congratulations Sona 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congrats mate 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Congrats mate 

Thanks for hanging around even after the grant mate 🙂 Really appreciate it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Fantastic

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Honey said:

@Angos @Anurag 

did CO contact you 

Anurag 11/02/18 30/10/18
Angos 11/02/18 31/10/18

Nothing as of now.. it’s wrongly written .. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sony said:

Congratulations! Best wishes! For the people with extreme patience and strong will power! Cheer!!!🤗

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sony said:

Congratulations! Best wishes! For the people with extreme patience and strong will power! Cheer!!!🤗

• Haha 1

Any news regarding processing time. This waiting game is worst as their customer service representative. Bunch of useless people on customer service. I am just wondering if there is less applicant (as per website on 887) the processing time should be faster. There is something fishy going on, probably we might no nothing about it.  

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

i have applied for 887 as primary applicant on 29/03/2018 and i haven't  gone through any health examination as yet. My immi account says No examination required at this stage?

My wife is secondary applicant in my application and no health examination is required for her as yet, however she had her health examination in August 2017 when i applied 489 visa for her.

Do i have to wait until CO ask for it or should i arrange something beforehand? 

immi.PNG

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

Congrats mate 

hey @Tpsk just wanted to check as you got the grant this year...did you apply for FTB A?

11 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

hey @Tpsk just wanted to check as you got the grant this year...did you apply for FTB A?

Mate I got my grant on 26/10/18. I applied for ftb a and I am getting it

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=887+petition&oq=887&aqs=chrome.2.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j69i60l2.2831j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

@Russki   Already more than 1500, but it's strange that the website appear that we have to get to 2500 ?!  Is it a game?  

As soon as we reach a milestone, the website sets a new one immediately. 🙂 Yes, kind of a game. But with each milestone our decision-makers get a reminder in the email about us. So they get a chance to revisit the petition and potentially make a decision to reduce the processing time! Hahaha! This is how it works.  

PS: I just sent an email with the petition to my local MP. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Hi everyone 

i have applied for 887 as primary applicant on 29/03/2018 and i haven't  gone through any health examination as yet. My immi account says No examination required at this stage?

My wife is secondary applicant in my application and no health examination is required for her as yet, however she had her health examination in August 2017 when i applied 489 visa for her.

Do i have to wait until CO ask for it or should i arrange something beforehand? 

No health examination is generally required for 887 applicants. 🙂 Possibly, there are rare cases when they ask to do one, but we have not heard of it happen yet. Only newborn babies go for medicals for 887. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

do you know anyone in this forum who got grant this year?? so we can ask them if they are getting FTB

22 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

What is ftb a?

4 minutes ago, Nada said:

What is ftb a?

Family Tax Benefit Part A. 🙂