sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

14 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

Many congrats to all who have been granted 887 and good luck to all awaiting.

I received further request for UAE's PCC yesterday, Applied on 24-1-18, 1st contact 28-8-18, 2nd contact 5-3-19.

I have applied online for the PCC, any ideas how long grant will be after the submission of PCC?

Cheers

Did your UAE PCC expire or haven't you uploaded it initially?

14 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

I received further request for UAE's PCC yesterday, Applied on 24-1-18, 1st contact 28-8-18, 2nd contact 5-3-19.

I have applied online for the PCC, any ideas how long grant will be after the submission of PCC?

Cheers

Bilal,

Could you possibly send me the link of how to apply for the UAE PCC online, I thought this was only possible if you still had residency there. Any advice would help

7 minutes ago, SSH said:

Well good thing is the applications are moving. On your question Usual case was they would be contacting you after a month of you uploading documents but lately the time frame is random. In some cases we have seen that the grant is provided within a week from update and in some its taken up-to 3 months based on the previous updates. 

Yes, that is a great thing to see the drought is finally over, and my hopes are high concerning the earliest attainment of my PCC and grant too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Bilal,

Could you possibly send me the link of how to apply for the UAE PCC online, I thought this was only possible if you still had residency there. Any advice would help

Yes sure mate, 

I had lost my emirates ID, so I applied through Dubai Police website.

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjo8zi_T29HQ2NvA18_UPC3AwcTc1NPINM_AwNPIz1w_Wj9KNQlJgFmwCVGJu5WBiZGxp4mkMVGOAAjgb6BdnZgQAQtROo/dz/d5/L0lDUmlTUSEhL3dHa0FKRnNBLzROV3FpQSEhL2Fy/?_t=&referenceno=

12 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Did your UAE PCC expire or haven't you uploaded it initially?

No, I only spent 5 months in Abu Dhabi doing FIFO from Aus, thought I would not need it as per their guidelines to PCC so did not submit it, but sure enough they find a way to push your file in waiting again.

28 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

Cheers

Hi Bilal,

did you submit a new pcc from UAE at the time when you submitted 887?

25 minutes ago, SSH said:

Well good thing is the applications are moving. On your question Usual case was they would be contacting you after a month of you uploading documents but lately the time frame is random. In some cases we have seen that the grant is provided within a week from update and in some its taken up-to 3 months based on the previous updates. 

You are right and "random" is the word! 😄 From latest experiences, it can be anything from 48 hours to 10 months! But keeping fingers crossed, none of us will be held up too long... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

No, I only spent 5 months in Abu Dhabi doing FIFO from Aus, thought I would not need it as per their guidelines to PCC so did not submit it, but sure enough they find a way to push your file in waiting again.

It happened to me, too. 😞 According to their rules, I did not have to submit Russian PCC, but they still contacted me later and asked for one. 😞 

21 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Bilal,

Thanks again, quick question: It seems to show the costs for the application and documents required but does not show where to complete an application, or is it just an email that must be sent to them. Secondly would the Dubai Police also assist if it was for Abu Dhabi, different Emirate but same country?

Finally the wait is over after nearly 14 months of frustrating, depressing wait of visa. Applied 23.1.18. 1st co: 20.08.18. Grant: 6.3.19
Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Angos said:

Its applied on 11 feb 2018. No contact after that

Hi Angos

Have u tried calling them. My wife called them twice but every time they say documents look ok & won't tell anything else.

32 minutes ago, Russki said:

It happened to me, too. 😞 According to their rules, I did not have to submit Russian PCC, but they still contacted me later and asked for one. 😞 

Well, sad to hear thats Russki, you wont be too long for your grant .

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Bilal,

Thanks again, quick question: It seems to show the costs for the application and documents required but does not show where to complete an application, or is it just an email that must be sent to them. Secondly would the Dubai Police also assist if it was for Abu Dhabi, different Emirate but same country?

Click on the PCC icon on left side of the screen, not the one uptop on right.

Click on Access services and it will take you into filling a form/attachment screen.

Cost is 320AED, you will need a GCC credit card for payment .

Yes, that is alright I confirmed yesterday with online help, cos I was in Abu dhabi and they asked me to use Dubai's portal cos I have lost emirates ID.

End of the day its for the whole UAE, so it will be alright.

Waiting list is getting bigger and bigger. Does any one knows is immigration has finished the citizenship application yet or not? I though this year they gonna priotirise 887 application, but not at all.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Maxzone said:

Waiting list is getting bigger and bigger. Does any one knows is immigration has finished the citizenship application yet or not? I though this year they gonna priotirise 887 application, but not at all.

One of my colleagues applied for citizenship approx. 5 months back and hasn't heard anything till date 😐.

One of my colleagues applied for citizenship approx. 5 months back and hasn't heard anything till date .
They need more case officers, they are creating huge backlogs for no reason. Its a absolute disaster.

16 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Click on Access services and it will take you into filling a form/attachment screen.

Yes, that is alright I confirmed yesterday with online help, cos I was in Abu dhabi and they asked me to use Dubai's portal cos I have lost emirates ID.

Thanks Mate, much appreciated, don't have a GCC credit card as I left there 9 years ago, so will have to make another arrangement.

57 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi russki,how long is victoria afp valid for,i was lodged on 10 sep 2018 

18 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

1 year

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

Hi, I think they are all the same in Australia, valid for 12 months... 🙂 Is yours due for renewal? Best to renew sooner than later. 😉 

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi, I think they are all the same in Australia, valid for 12 months... 🙂 Is yours due for renewal? Best to renew sooner than later. 😉 

No last time co adam request for afp mine and husband,we submit on 10 sep 2018, i think still valid until 9 sep 2019

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Thanks Mate, much appreciated, don't have a GCC credit card as I left there 9 years ago, so will have to make another arrangement.

Yes mate, ask any of your friends who are there . They ought to be able to help you out .

1 hour ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Apologies for being a pain Bilal, did you download the standard documents (Photos, Passport, previous Emirates ID) or did you also need to provide finger print biometric page? I have loaded all the standard documents and it managed to accept my Australian credit card which is good