887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Nits said:

We have finally got our PR! 🙂

Applied :27 Jan 2018

CO contacted :3 September 2018 for additional documents

PR granted: 7 March 2019

Thanks all of you for your help and support. This forum has been amazing and helped us a lot! Special mention to @Russki  who gave me some really valuable tips for strengthening my application. I wish you all the best and hope you and everyone else get their grants soon!  

Congratulations!!! Such great great news deserves sharing with us! All the best. Also we can see the strength of people waiting for more than 12 months. Time goes fast, but when it's a torture it snails. God  bless us! 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Thanks all of you for your help and support. This forum has been amazing and helped us a lot! Special mention to @Russki  who gave me some really valuable tips for strengthening my application. I wish you all the best and hope you and everyone else get their grants soon!  

Congrats mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Congrats 🎊🎊🎊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Fantastic news, enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nits said:

Congratulations! Are all the jan applicants done?

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Russki  could i have the most updated spreadsheets? I just found my timeline has been removed, applied on January 2019.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Someone is constantly messing with the tracker. Your record is still there! 🙂 It is just people reshuffle things and sometimes you cannot see half of the entries. 

• Thanks 1

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 

Just to let you know that I have got my grant today by Sopbron

Applied 28/01/2018

First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 

I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 

Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 
Applied 28/01/2018
First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 
I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 
Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

Congratulations mate, enjoy your freedom. Just curious what do you mean by VP. Is it police clearence??

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I applied on 24/01/2018

first co Adam contacted on 30/08/2018

asked for more supporting documents for my job 

second co Sophorn contacted 07:03/2019 and asked for AFP of my mom with her full name and alias names on it

think have to wait for another 6 months for them to open my file again 

• Sad 3

51 minutes ago, Johnnyboy said:

I applied on 24/01/2018

second co Sophorn contacted 07:03/2019 and asked for AFP of my mom with her full name and alias names on it

Hi mate,  

What type of job did u do to give supporting documents?

1 hour ago, Feb18 said:

Applied 28/01/2018

Congratulations on getting your grant! Just a question, I lived in my auntie's house when I arrive here, then when I got a job, I started renting in her house. So I need a statutory declaration for that? Where can I find it? Thank you

We have finally got our PR! [emoji846]
Thanks all of you for your help and support. This forum has been amazing and helped us a lot! Special mention to [mention=2871]Russki[/mention]  who gave me some really valuable tips for strengthening my application. I wish you all the best and hope you and everyone else get their grants soon!  
Congratulations :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyboy said:

I applied on 24/01/2018

Hi Johnny,

If you don't mind, I want to ask  why  did Sophorn ask your mom's AFP, is she live here long time with you?

and you can try to ring CO to process your file again,

• Like 1

Hey bish,

There is no Waiting time applicable for 887 visa? Even though the rule has changed

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I hope the news is right. As the bill passed I was wondering about you that how were you taking this. But now it's all seems good it doesn't effect u.

Applied 28/01/2018

Congratulations mate

I hope the news is right. As the bill passed I was wondering about you that how were you taking this. But now it's all seems good it doesn't effect u.

Hi anudeep,

Thanks for your concern. The bill doesnt affect me as I got my PR last year September. I was very much concerned about our prospective PR applicants. Luckily it doesn't affect any of our friends 887 applicants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, deftown said:

Hey bish,

There is no Waiting time applicable for 887 visa? Even though the rule has changed

Yes. For 887 visa subclass does not affect us which I think is good news even though visa processing time is too long. 

3 hours ago, Feb18 said:

Applied 28/01/2018

Congrats mate