sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

On 2/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, Rangana said:
  On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

Not yet 

I got my AFP  on March 17th  2018. Applied 887 April 11th 2018. Given this, do u guys reckon that i.should apply for AFP again? If yes when should I? Also my husband will join us now, will he need an AFP? I have uploaded his overseas police clearance, in 2018. Please recommend.

19 minutes ago, Nada said:

I got my AFP  on March 17th  2018. Applied 887 April 11th 2018. Given this, do u guys reckon that i.should apply for AFP again? If yes when should I? Also my husband will join us now, will he need an AFP? I have uploaded his overseas police clearance, in 2018. Please recommend.

Yes apply and upload asap for you and husband 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nada said:

Y not mate... Keep updating all documents before expire. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We have finally got our PR! 🙂

Applied :27 Jan 2018

CO contacted :3 September 2018 for additional documents

PR granted: 7 March 2019

Thanks all of you for your help and support. This forum has been amazing and helped us a lot! Special mention to @Russki  who gave me some really valuable tips for strengthening my application. I wish you all the best and hope you and everyone else get their grants soon!  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nits said:

Thanks all of you for your help and support. This forum has been amazing and helped us a lot! Special mention to @Russki  who gave me some really valuable tips for strengthening my application. I wish you all the best and hope you and everyone else get their grants soon!  

Wonderful 🙂 Congratulations!!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nits said:

Congrats on your grant @Nits

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Nits said:

Whoop-whoop!!!!! Congratulations @Nits!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I am sooo happy for you!!! Glad I could help. 🙂 Enjoy your PR!!! We will not be long after you. 😉 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nits said:

Congratulations!!! Such great great news deserves sharing with us! All the best. Also we can see the strength of people waiting for more than 12 months. Time goes fast, but when it's a torture it snails. God  bless us! 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Congrats mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Congrats 🎊🎊🎊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nits said:

Fantastic news, enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Russki  could i have the most updated spreadsheets? I just found my timeline has been removed, applied on January 2019.

3 hours ago, Nits said:

Congratulations! Are all the jan applicants done?

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Russki  could i have the most updated spreadsheets? I just found my timeline has been removed, applied on January 2019.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Someone is constantly messing with the tracker. Your record is still there! 🙂 It is just people reshuffle things and sometimes you cannot see half of the entries. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:32 AM, Tawkii said:

Thank you so much @Bish would be a great great help 🙂 

I have been to centerlink today and yes FTB A is eligible for 887visa.  Probably for other visa subclass not eligible.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bish said:

I have been to centerlink today and yes FTB A is eligible for 887visa.  Probably for other visa subclass not eligible.

OHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH...JUST MADE MY DAY. THANK YOU @Bish

• Like 1

Hey bish,

There is no Waiting time applicable for 887 visa? Even though the rule has changed

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 

Just to let you know that I have got my grant today by Sopbron

Applied 28/01/2018

First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 

I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 

Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 
Just to let you know that I have got my grant today by Sopbron
Applied 28/01/2018
First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 
I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 
Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

Congratulations mate, enjoy your freedom. Just curious what do you mean by VP. Is it police clearence??

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I applied on 24/01/2018

first co Adam contacted on 30/08/2018

asked for more supporting documents for my job 

second co Sophorn contacted 07:03/2019 and asked for AFP of my mom with her full name and alias names on it

think have to wait for another 6 months for them to open my file again 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Congratulations mate, enjoy your freedom. Just curious what do you mean by VP. Is it police clearence??

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I meant AFP (Aust fed police) 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Johnnyboy said:

I applied on 24/01/2018

first co Adam contacted on 30/08/2018

asked for more supporting documents for my job 

second co Sophorn contacted 07:03/2019 and asked for AFP of my mom with her full name and alias names on it

think have to wait for another 6 months for them to open my file again 

Hi mate,  

What type of job did u do to give supporting documents?