sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I think, this is for when you are hiring an agent/lawyer to act for you or seeking migration advice from someone for free, or authorising someone to receive you emails from Immigration. I may be wrong, but this is how it looks:

Who should use this form? This form can only be used by: • a registered migration agent; • a non-registered migration agent outside Australia; or • an exempt person.

This form should be used to notify the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (the department) that: • you have been appointed by a client (eg. a visa applicant) to provide immigration assistance with matters under the Migration Act 1958 and, if applicable, to receive documents on their behalf; or • your appointment has ended. (You may notify the department of this in writing if you prefer.)

A separate form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance must be completed for each matter.

Do not use this form if: • you have only been appointed as a person who is authorised to receive documents, on their behalf, that the department would otherwise give to them; or • your appointment as an authorised recipient has ended. In these cases, please use form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient.

Did you already submit the forms? 🙂 

Yes. I applied January 2019.

3 hours ago, Chopsan said:

Type 489 (Regional or Family sponsored)  

Place where visa was issued : Online

Name : Your name

Reason for visit :Immigration

what you have selected in this :

image.png.fadb74c4de8de4348cc3405dd577c52d.png

1 minute ago, Chopsan said:

image.png.5adfe6492337588a7ef52f3db1d5cbef.png

And  in work what you filled. As i dont intend to do study but i already working.

Good afternoon guys. CO sophorn is on fire. Keep working on weekend. Just got my grant today and yes it was a direct grant. Applied on 13th feb 2018. Cheers everyone and keep praying for newzeland .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Good afternoon guys. CO sophorn is on fire. Keep working on weekend. Just got my grant today and yes it was a direct grant. Applied on 13th feb 2018. Cheers everyone and keep praying for newzeland .

WOW, congratulation. that's really a good news.

Did you submit form 1221?

• Like 1

WOW, congratulation. that's really a good news.
Did you submit form 1221?

Yes i did. And those who stayed with relatives or share house and dont have any rental agreement or bills in their name dont need to worry. Just submit statutory declaration. I was staying in share house and i changed my address 5 times through gumtree. All i did just took declaration from them. So dont be tensed. All good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Yes i did. And those who stayed with relatives or share house and dont have any rental agreement or bills in their name dont need to worry. Just submit statutory declaration. I was staying in share house and i changed my address 5 times through gumtree. All i did just took declaration from them. So dont be tensed. All good.

Thanks

also, did you certify all the document ? like work contract, work reference, all payslips 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Just thank me only mate. Called her number yesterday to do overtime on the weekend. ;)))

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Congratulations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats... Wow that good that CO working on weekend....Great news on weekend....

• Like 1

Thanks
also, did you certify all the document ? like work contract, work reference, all payslips 

No. I didnt certify anything

• Like 1

Hi guys.. 

congratulations to all who got the direct grant .. 😊😊😊really happy happy for you guys.  

I have a query now, what sort of medical do I need to do for my little one. If anyone can explain the process for medical and after that . I have already applied for 

a. Birth certificate 

b. After birth certificate : will apply for passport 

c. Submitted change of circumstances form 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats dear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

New Processing Time has been updated to
15 months to 16 months emoji52.pngemoji52.png

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Is it really that we can’t do anything just wait?

they just process the application whatever they want.

Anyone has any ideas what action we should do?

5 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats mate