sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Roma said:

hi mate, do we need to highlight particular transaction or salary received in our statement? 

I personally think it is helpful to highlight salary coming in, as the CO can much easier match up with payslips: date and amount. 🙂

But of course we do not have to do that. It's just an idea. 

Even better still: if you have a proper rental agreement and tenant ledger, you can highlight (in another colour) your rent coming out regularly from your account, it can be corresponded with tenant ledger easier that way: date, amount. 🙂  Great way to solidly prove residency. 

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

It was sort of cheerful to hear the March grant - at least the queue is moving, plz keep sharing if any of your friends gets grant!

Hmm... 🤔 Still not convinced. There is something fishy about this freak grant for March! 😄 😄 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi guys,

good morning everyone and congratulations for those who received their golden emails!

I have a quick questions especially those who got PR. I am currently doing two jobs but I submit only one job pay slips as it covers 35 hrs, but I didn't submit the payslips of other job. It is a casual job some week I work 20 to 30 hrs. still I am keeping both jobs as my first job, I know I have to pay tax at the end of the financial year. will this be a problem? both salary comes to the same bank account as well. 

Thanks!

It really doesn't matter; you can show both  or one job as long as it is covering the required hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Roma said:

hi mate, do we need to highlight particular transaction or salary received in our statement? 

No I didnt highlight any transaction . In fact I downloaded the statements directly from bank website and just reuploaded to application in immi account

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi guys,

good morning everyone and congratulations for those who received their golden emails!

I have a quick questions especially those who got PR. I am currently doing two jobs but I submit only one job pay slips as it covers 35 hrs, but I didn't submit the payslips of other job. It is a casual job some week I work 20 to 30 hrs. still I am keeping both jobs as my first job, I know I have to pay tax at the end of the financial year. will this be a problem? both salary comes to the same bank account as well. 

Thanks!

Your salary slips from first job are fine if those cover the required hours however do mention about second job in your application. Dont hide that. There is no point of hiding that

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chopsan said:

No I didn’t. They are smart enough to see the transaction and the places where we are buying / transacting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe so 🤣

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hmm... 🤔 Still not convinced. There is something fishy about this freak grant for March! 😄 😄 

I PM you please review

26 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Your salary slips from first job are fine if those cover the required hours however do mention about second job in your application. Dont hide that. There is no point of hiding that

Thanks everyone, yes great idea....I will

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I am optimistic...LoL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi guys 

finally my file opened 

time line: 13/02/2018

file opened today 

requested documents. 

AFP

and new born baby medical.

CO : Sophorn

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rana G said:

Hi guys 

finally my file opened 

file opened today 

requested documents. 

AFP

Could you pleases tell us that have you been to outside Australia after (13/2/2017) you lodge your 887?

Thanks for posting....

1 hour ago, Russki said:

may be they just want to show that they are processing the March file also by approving one grant.....

• Haha 3

Hmm...  Still not convinced. There is something fishy about this freak grant for March!   
I am pretty much sure that grant was from February not March. When he got the golden email that person must me super exited, instead of February said March to his friend. Never mind .

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Hi guys 

finally my file opened 

file opened today 

requested documents. 

AFP

One question: Did your uploaded AFP expire?

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just got feedback from CO Sorphorn. I had actually made a mistake in my new AFP so I couldn’t upload it and reapplied for a new one. Supposed to get in the mail by Tom. Was hoping they wouldn’t open my file until then but unfortunately they did today and have asked for it. I uploaded my wife’s new AFP tho and everything else seems good.

Upload new AFPs early to avoid delays. Fingers crossed I’ll get it soon.

Applied : 14/02/2018

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Dee said:

One question: Did your uploaded AFP expire?

Uploaded  valid AFP when I lodge my application last year

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

Could you pleases tell us that have you been to outside Australia after (13/2/2017) you lodge your 887?

Thanks for posting....

I went overseas two times when I was on 489 visa. First visit was 5 weeks and 2nd for 3 weeks and didn’t make up any time. And after lodgement of 887 I didn’t go overseas.

5 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Uploaded  valid AFP when I lodge my application last year

My apologies my question didn't make sense let me rephrase; please bear with me: did your already lodged/uploaded AFP expire, hence CO asked for new one?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dee said:

My apologies my question didn't make sense let me rephrase; please bear with me: did your already lodged/uploaded AFP expire hence asking CO for new one?

No didn’t uploaded AFP this year, because I was not expecting direct grant because I added my new born baby in application last year march and his medical was due as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Hi everyone,

Just got feedback from CO Sorphorn. I had actually made a mistake in my new AFP so I couldn’t upload it and reapplied for a new one. Supposed to get in the mail by Tom. Was hoping they wouldn’t open my file until then but unfortunately they did today and have asked for it. I uploaded my wife’s new AFP tho and everything else seems good.

Upload new AFPs early to avoid delays. Fingers crossed I’ll get it soon.

Applied : 14/02/2018

finally @Rana G and your file open. Happy for you guys 🙂

Hi guys,  good they are progressing with consistency, happy for guys who contacted by  immigration team.

Anybody else who applied on Feb 14 and Feb 15 got contacted by immigration team.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi guys,  good they are progressing with consistency, happy for guys who contacted by  immigration team.

Anybody else who applied on Feb 14 and Feb 15 got contacted by immigration team.

I applied on 15 Feb but nothing come up....Keep checking my emails and immi aacount.... 🙂 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

I applied on 15 Feb but nothing come up....Keep checking my emails and immi aacount.... 🙂 

Ur golden mail day is very close , how r u feeling ?

• Like 3