sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

8 minutes ago, Fifi said:

Hey Russki ,,cant we ask SBS to di our news publish..regarding this unfaire iss

ue

Guys Tweeting our matter and tagging SBS news means we are submitting our matter. I am 100% sure you will hear something from media or Immi minister. They have to address this issue if we are together and hammering with this tweet. But they don't care for 5 or 10 tweets.  I hope we reach up to 1000 tweet very soon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

I tried asking, they don't respond to me. 😞  I can send a couple more emails, I guess. 🙂 

Russki, Please share the tweet. It means a lot. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, Tpsk said:

Congrats mate 

Hi Tpsk, 

I would like to ask you a question, as you get ur pr in 2018. Are you getting FTB part A and B both or just part B. Just want to check what I missed it because I got my pr in 2019 and eligible for part B only. Thanks

9 hours ago, Honey said:

why you didn't add her in your application. she is accompanying member in your visa form. I think you filled application wrong. Let's wait for other people view.

I didn't fill anything wrong. I was not married when i submitted my application. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Vijay, yes, unfortunately, you cannot add her on 887, you should have applied together. 😞 

There are other ways you can explore now, but it will cost a bit of money and time: you can withdraw and reapply for 887 together, or you can wait for your grant and apply for spouse/partner visa for your wife. I cannot advise much here, and looks like you need professional migration advice. This is a complicated situation. 🙂  

Thanks for your comments and response. I also thought the the same . Will ask for a professional advise. Thanks again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Hi enbaskar,

here is my opinion,

try to apply for visitor visa 600 for her in late August or even earlier just in case her 489 expires before your 887 grant, and the application can be made when the applicant is within Australia. You may ask if a 489 holder can apply for visitor visa. I’m not pretty sure but I guess so. The immi system should take this into account, it is a common situation. Don’t worry, just try. There must be a key to the problem.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I will definitely look for those possibilities. I will try to contact immigration to ask for an advise. Will post here if i get any fruitful info.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bish said:

Hi Tpsk, 

I would like to ask you a question, as you get ur pr in 2018. Are you getting FTB part A and B both or just part B. Just want to check what I missed it because I got my pr in 2019 and eligible for part B only. Thanks

I am getting both

8 hours ago, enbaskar said:

I didn't fill anything wrong. I was not married when i submitted my application. 

Okay than I have no idea sorry mate 

9 hours ago, Bish said:

Hi Tpsk, 

Dear Bish,

Someone in this forum who got PR in 2019 informed that they are eligible for FTB A-B both. Have a look at previous conversations you will find out.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:13 PM, Rocky1 said:

Can anyone please advise over my question. Please Please

Hi friends, in the forum somewhere I read that there is old & new form 80s, and got confused. Though I applied last year didn't attached form 80 and is currently filling it..Can somebody please share a link where I can download new form 80. Please.......... 

56 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

Dear Bish,

Someone in this forum who got PR in 2019 informed that they are eligible for FTB A-B both. Have a look at previous conversations you will find out.

We are eligible for part b only. 

2 hours ago, Tpsk said:

I am getting both

So that was the changes made in 2019 everybody was talking about. I mean those who get pr after 2019 eligible for FTB part b only.

24 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi friends, in the forum somewhere I read that there is old & new form 80s, and got confused. Though I applied last year didn't attached form 80 and is currently filling it..Can somebody please share a link where I can download new form 80. Please.......... 

I also struggle to find "old vs new" forms... 🙂 I suspect, if you fill form 80 which is currently on immi site, you are all good. Just make sure you do it and submit it asap to avoid delays! 😉 🙂 

• Like 1

I want clarification on this FTB A or B. 

What exactly is this FTB. I mean I started the process of claim in centrelink website and it looks like you get this FTB when you are not working and taking care of children sitting at home. Am I correct here ? Or is it something different.

I am married, have kids and am on rental property. Kids goto school. I do permanent job and wife does casual work. 

Should we be claiming (or are we even eligible looking at the circumstances as above)

By the way when I went to centrelink that lady told me I am eligible and created my account and then now I have one claim sitting in my centrelink account  (I have to fill the details yet in that) 

Asking all this as I want to make sure that whatever I am doing is correct and not illegal

13 minutes ago, Preax said:

Hi Russki, is this the new form 80 - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/80.pdf 

Thanks @Preax! 🙂 This is the one I filled for 887 application, with question 3 being very relevant in my case! 😄 😄 

This form was approved for use in 2015, so I didn't realise it was a "new" one. But good to know! 🙂  I also just realised I need to fill one for my son, as he is now 16! 🙂 🙂 Good job I checked! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi all, when we fill this form do we need to use English block capitals (if we fill using the computer) I understand if you fill it by hand using a pen we need to fill it with English block capitals. 

Attached instructions are helpful; this was shared by my consultant with me.Instructions for completing forms.pdf

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Can anyone help me filling form 1022 to add new born to my application?

Thanks.

Please check mail box. I have send you form for reference

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Honey said:

Please check mail box. I have send you form for reference

Hi Honey, 

I've also been blessed with a baby. Could you please send it to me as well. In addition, do we have to wait for the Birth certificate  ? as my daughter's one will take another 1 week and I being pretty optimistic afraid what if decision comes before that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi Honey, 

I've also been blessed with a baby. Could you please send it to me as well. In addition, do we have to wait for the Birth certificate  ? as my daughter's one will take another 1 week and I being pretty optimistic afraid what if decision comes before that. 

I have added you in conversation, Please check the mailbox. and yes you need a birth certificate with form 1022.

• Like 2

No grants since last week? Slowing down again? I hope not........

13 hours ago, dar8 said:

"Changes to existing visas

The introduction of the two new regional visas in November 2019 will not impact people who already hold existing visas. Applications lodged prior to November 2019 will continue to be processed as normal. There will be no impact on the permanent residence of current permanent visa holders."

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/regional-migration/news/new-regional-visas