887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi, Where did you get this information from? is it  official from immigration

thanks

they dont say about that, but from my friends' cases, we should renew our pp within 6months back then to avoid of requiring re-new pp from the IMMI.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Russki said:

Done 😉 

Hey Russki I have send massage to channel 9 this is the reply they send me.pls ask eveyone to send them email.about our  concern..thx

Thanks for sharing, Priya. You can send any potential news stories to: contact@9news.com.au

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Fifi said:

Hey Russki I have send massage to channel 9 this is the reply they send me.pls ask eveyone to send them email.about our  concern..thx

Thanks for sharing, Priya. You can send any potential news stories to: contact@9news.com.au

Thank you! I will email them tonight for sure! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi, Where did you get this information from? is it  official from immigration

thanks

That is the standard rule anywhere. Even a visitor visa  for any country will not normally be issued on a passport with less than 6 months expiry date.

Lets check our AFP and passports to be sure they are still valid and avoid delays with CO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dee said:

Relevant 2015 article😂

I know right?! It looks like we were just unlucky to be at the perishing end of 887 visa and are now neglected, as the government has new "toys" to play with, aka new skilled visas. We are "swept under the carpet". 😞 😞 

But this poor girl from the article has been waiting for 5 years!!! 😮

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

18 minutes ago, Russki said:

I know right?! It looks like we were just unlucky to be at the perishing end of 887 visa and are now neglected, as the government has new "toys" to play with, aka new skilled visas. We are "swept under the carpet". 😞 😞 

Dug a bit more https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/italian/en/audiotrack/permanently-temporary-ilarias-18-year-pathway-citizenship-begs-questions-about-migrant... very interesting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2019 at 11:47 AM, Fri22 said:

Thank you so much Russki! I will take note on that 😉😉

We sent good copy’s but they still sent us an email 4 months later asking for them to be certified, so we had to resend them again  😩 payslips, bank accounts, job contract, ect 

4 months again.. and still waiting on response from them. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

I got one of my friend used to waited for 6 year to get the PR. but its really worth, guyz! the PR can do anything 🙂 . 

Keep waiting 

Breathing. . . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

@JoeIAm, this message is very 'positive' in a funny sort of way! LOL 😄 😄 😄 But thanks anyway mate! I just really hope none of us have to wait that long... 🙂😉 

I have set my countdown timer from 12 months to 15 months and now until my 489 expired date ;)) No dissapointment anymore.

• Haha 2