sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Lufe said:

Hi guys, this is insane!! No even contact yet, applied 9/02/2018. We are going overseas for holidays tomorrow (4 weeks), our regional visa expires sep 2019, do you think we should notify them about our trip?.

No harm if you will ask for your visa status and inform them about your travel via calling on 131881.

Hi guys,

I am adding my newborn to the application. My agent said to get letter from GP.  Does anyone of you have clue what should GP mention in the letter?

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi guys,

I am adding my newborn to the application. My agent said to get letter from GP.  Does anyone of you have clue what should GP mention in the letter?

Thanks.

a GP should confirm that you have the mental courage to deal with a kid while waiting 15 months for VISA. 😄

(Im sorry mate, I dont know the answer to your question )

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Honey said:

No harm if you will ask for your visa status and inform them about your travel via calling on 131881.

Thank you,  I already did (3 weeks ago). They said my file was opened and allocated however I haven’t heard from then since that. 

• Like 2

Hey all our petttion need more around 700 signatures..pls  ask your friends to sign that ..we can get quick grant ..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Just general Health check-up of your baby. Baby is healthy. he will mention in the letter to upload for immigration. But i doubt GP will ask for reference letter from immigration. Do you have any reference ?

12 minutes ago, toot said:

a GP should confirm that you have the mental courage to deal with a kid while waiting 15 months for VISA. 😄

(Im sorry mate, I dont know the answer to your question )

I have mental courage to deal with a kid, but I cannot deal with Adult (COs)...LoL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lufe said:

Thank you,  I already did (3 weeks ago). They said my file was opened and allocated however I haven’t heard from then since that. 

Try to call them today and ask for status please 

8 minutes ago, priya said:

Hey all our petttion need more around 700 signatures..pls  ask your friends to sign that ..we can get quick grant ..

can you please share link again.

46 minutes ago, Honey said:

But we have already completed 3 years. Our 489 visa is about to expire in the coming months. For how long they want us to wait. All other visas are too quick except this one.

God know what they want. We are going to be their citizen one day and they are treating us this way. They are destroying our career, life, future plan etc. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

can you please share link again.

What exactly will happen once we have 700 signatures? Are they promising that they will amend the policy after having 2500 signatures?

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

CO will ask for it with 99.99% certainty. 🙂 Better to do it in advance, I think... Most of us here did ours in advance. ...and now we are renewing them because it has been more than a year wait! 😄 

Even if I was not there since I arrived here with 489? We moved to Aus 3 years ago and we never leave the country. 

Edited by MCPBLBC

9 minutes ago, MCPBLBC said:

Even if I was not there since I applied? We moved to Aus 3 years ago and we never leave the country. 

They may try to apply common sense in your case and NOT ASK for an overseas police clearance... 🙂 But they may apply blanket rule and ask for it anyway. Trouble is, you never know what will prevail - common sense or stupid rule. 😄  Seems to be the latter more and more often 😞 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, KC01 said:

God know what they want. We are going to be their citizen one day and they are treating us this way. They are destroying our career, life, future plan etc. 

True,  Specially we cant buy house 😞 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

CO will ask for it with 99.99% certainty. 🙂 Better to do it in advance, I think... Most of us here did ours in advance. ...and now we are renewing them because it has been more than a year wait! 😄 

I have applied on May 2018 and I am not really sure when the police clearance expires 

I took my ages to get it from over seas 

do you mean that they will for another one 

but the delay is not from our side !

please advise 

• Like 1

I have just checked my wife and My police certificate (Australian and over seas ) and they have no expiry dates on them .Howevrr,they have been issues since March 2018

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adam said:

I have just checked my wife and My police certificate (Australian and over seas ) and they have no expiry dates on them .Howevrr,they have been issues since March 2018

All police certificates for the purpose of Australian immigration have 12 months validity. 🙂 So yours have just expired, sorry.

Please apply for a new AFP and at your discretion for a new overseas clearance. Have you been overseas since applying for 887? 🙂 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Russki said:

All police certificates for the purpose of Australian immigration have 12 months validity. 🙂 So yours have just expired, sorry.

Please apply for a new AFP and at your discretion for a new overseas clearance. Have you been overseas since applying for 887? 🙂 

@Russki I have been only for 4 weeks and came back 

As for my kids and wife only they stayed 6 months and came back mid Jan 2019 

Hi guys, just got an golden email from immi like 10 minutes ago.

Applied 6th of jan 2018

more documents requested 14th of feb 2019

granted 3 april 2019 CO peter.

wishing everyone will get their grant soon. Good luck

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Samuel said:

Applied 6th of jan 2018

Grants is coming. They hire a Peter to help us ;)))

• Like 1

I tried to apply online from my home country and the reply that came was a letter from the authority is required stating the purpose for the application. Anyone experienced that with their home country?

12 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Applied 6th of jan 2018

Many congratulations Samuel.What a great relief it must be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Go will mention baby is healthy and has no issues .

20 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Applied 6th of jan 2018

Congrats 😊

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Applied 6th of jan 2018

Fantastic News

• Like 4