887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Abdul said:

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how long 489 subsequent entrant taking these days? Also when you apply after gow many days they open file.

thanks

I think for 489 subsequent entrants 4 month. As soon you submit file keep an eye they ask for medical n with in 4 month you get decision

19 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Jab 🙂 

• You need to find as many proofs as you can: letters, driving licence, bills, doctors letters, car rego, bank statements etc. The list is huge. Just choose 2 years period  that you can show enough proof for. You can add statutory declaration from yourself, stating all your address within those 2 years.
  • That's fine. Just accumulate payslips for 53 weeks with all jobs mounting up to 35 hours per week (does not have to be consecutive, I think?)
  • Not sure. I assume, it does not have to coincide. Logically, in most cases, your proof of working in a certain location is at the same time a proof of you living in this location or nearby. If you worked in the sticks somewhere every day, means you lived there too. If you worked in Adelaide, means you lived there, too. SA is all regional. 🙂I hope this helps a bit. 

Hi, russki

for one year job, I only have 52 weeks full time (26 payslips,  fortnightly paid)

is it enough ? or 52 weeks isn't enough, must be over

• Like 2

I work 18 months in one company over the last two years. And 3 months in another company, do you guys think I should provide two company payslip, or one company is sufficient enough? I think my 18 months in the first company should be enough right because I don’t have TAX and super documents for the new job. Thanks

21 hours ago, Abdul said:

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how long 489 subsequent entrant taking these days? Also when you apply after gow many days they open file.

thanks

Minimum 6 months. 

last week someone got a 489 subsequent in 8.5 months.

on march 29th a member got it after 6.5 months.

I am still waiting for my wife's grant  Applied on Jan 14. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi I’m attaching my docs online in my immiaccount but cant find the section to attach form 1221. Can some one please suggest in which section should I attach form 1221. There is clear option for form 80 but not for 1221. 

Also there is a option to attach “Character Statutory Declaration”. What is this ? Do we need to attach this ?

Plz advise. 

8 minutes ago, Rocky1 said:

Hi I’m attaching my docs online in my immiaccount but cant find the section to attach form 1221. Can some one please suggest in which section should I attach form 1221. There is clear option for form 80 but not for 1221. 

Also there is a option to attach “Character Statutory Declaration”. What is this ? Do we need to attach this ?

Plz advise. 

Hey, try 'Character, Evidence of'

1 hour ago, Rocky1 said:

Plz advise. 

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

There is a declaration you have to sign to declare that you have never been a "bad guy", like never been in terrorist groups and all that sort of stuff. The text is preset,  you just sign and witness it. This stat Dec is actually a part of 887 application pretty much. 

I cannot remember,  where I downloaded it from...  Anyone remembers? 🙂

36 minutes ago, Russki said:

There is a declaration you have to sign to declare that you have never been a "bad guy", like never been in terrorist groups and all that sort of stuff. The text is preset,  you just sign and witness it. This stat Dec is actually a part of 887 application pretty much. 

Thanks Russki, can you please advise in which tab n sub tab should I attach form 1221 in immiaccount. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pawan Preet said:

Hey Guys. Just quick question. 

Can I move to other region without asking for release letter ?

I have applied for 489 and waiting for decision and want to know that if you get 489 then can I move to victoria’s regional area ?

Hi 

you will be alright as far as I know. We did the same after getting our agents advice. Instead of moving to the sponsored state we did move to wa regional and our agent said it’s totally fine. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Russki said:

Evidence of character is penal clearance certificate or police check.  🙂

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/evidence/Pages/et-h0009.aspx

4 hours ago, Rocky1 said:

Plz advise. 

character-statutory-declaration.pdf