Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

I see some applicants were asked to supply AFP with aliases , I also use nick name, and My Immi account name, and email also has my nick name  .

I just applied new AFP in last month,   So I want to apply a new AFP with aliases,  but I don't know how to fill application form correctly.

I attached 2 screenshots of application. I need to fill all of them, or just one of them.

 

thanks 

b.JPG

A.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi all, 

I see some applicants were asked to supply AFP with aliases , I also use nick name, and My Immi account name, and email also has my nick name  .

I just applied new AFP in last month,   So I want to apply a new AFP with aliases,  but I don't know how to fill application form correctly.

I attached 2 screenshots of application. I need to fill all of them, or just one of them.

thanks 

I was one among those asked to supply AFP with an Alias.

Originally I included my mom's birth name as Other Given / Middle Name; now they requested me to exclude or leave the name out.

For example: from Joseph Francis Vaccaro Tribbiani to Joseph Francis Tribbiani (Vaccaro excluded)

Uploaded below are images on how I filled up a new AFP application, as requested and the end result or my copy of National Police Certificate.

2.1 Applicant Details.JPG

5.2 Other Names.JPG

Sample.png

Edited by 02 Feb 18
Added a sample of AFP with an Alias
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, Russki said:

I am in SA.  🙂 I will send you a message to your mail box now. 

Hi @Russki Did you get a chance to email at Commonwealth omb?  Thakns,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Salman khan said:

I have my individual tax return which mention my salary and employment with my company and since  i have a company setup so i filed separate tax returns.. i ask one of migration agent he said with company setup then u need to show payslips, individual tax return , super statement , group certificate and bank statement where there salary credited.

if you and wife are the owner/director of the business , in my opinion the docs you mentioned above will hold less credibility because even the tax statement , salary slips , salary deposited , employment contract will be docs created by your business ( you/ wife) to yourself so the hours etc can be easily altered or fabricated   ,therefore you will need more third party evidence to prove that you are a full time business operator rather than an employee of your own business , maybe lease agreements with the shopping center in your name , a letter from the shopping centre manager saying that you are operating the business over there and your operating hours , lease payments to the centre for business location  ,  company registration , gst / business activity statements documents from the accountant that handle financials of your business , bank loan docs and repayment statements which you took to set up the business , letters or agreements from your suppliers , letters from  neighbor shops whom see you on daily basis etc will help,  you'll have to prove that the business you operate is genuine and not just set up to generate above docs for the purpose of getting the visa , i don't think simply saying that you are an employee of your own business will be sufficient or it will create a lot of doubts for the co , so gather as much as possible evidence from third parties and provide them as you are a full time owner operator of the business , ithink it's best to consult an experienced lawyer in self employment related visa cases because the evidence will be much tougher than what you have mentioned when you are providing evidence from your own business 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Can someone guide me how someone can show uber eats work for 887. And, also guide about uber X. How someone can claim uber eats and uber x work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

I was one among those asked to supply AFP with an Alias.

Originally I included my mom's birth name as Other Given / Middle Name; now they requested me to exclude or leave the name out.

For example: from Joseph Francis Vaccaro Tribbiani to Joseph Francis Tribbiani (Vaccaro excluded)

Uploaded below are images on how I filled up a new AFP application, as requested and the end result or my copy of National Police Certificate.

2.1 Applicant Details.JPG

5.2 Other Names.JPG

Sample.png

Hi Joseph,

Thanks very much, So I should leave 2.1 (the first picture) Other Given / Middle Name blank, and fill 5.2 (the second picture) Other Given / Middle Name with my nickname Joshua.

 

Is that correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hello, Can someone guide me how someone can show uber eats work for 887. And, also guide about uber X. How someone can claim uber eats and uber x work?

You need weekly statement which must have hours written, car rego on which you drive uber, driving licence, your uber account confimation letter from uber, bankstatement shows salary deposits, GST and tax documents. Hope you get that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abdul said:

You need weekly statement which must have hours written, car rego on which you drive uber, driving licence, your uber account confimation letter from uber, bankstatement shows salary deposits, GST and tax documents. Hope you get that.

Hi how is it possible for someone to drive Uber just in regional area all the Time without leaving the suburb ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Joseph,

Thanks very much, So I should leave 2.1 (the first picture) Other Given / Middle Name blank, and fill 5.2 (the second picture) Other Given / Middle Name with my nickname Joshua.

Is that correct? 

Hi Joshua

In 2.1 Applicant Details, if you leave out "Joshua" in Other Given / Middle Name, your AFP clearance will be printed -

FAMILY NAME, FirstGivenName

When you fill "Joshua" in 5.2 Other Names in Other Given / Middle Name, your AFP clearance will be printed -

FAMILY NAME, FirstGivenName Joshua

I hope I've answered your question right.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes! 🙂 But not email, online form. 

Is there anyone else who has filed the complaint? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russki said:

Yes! 🙂 But not email, online form. 

 

53 minutes ago, Vinh said:

I did it anonymously.

Let us know if you hear anything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russki said:

Yes! 🙂 But not email, online form. 

@RusskiHi Russki, i remember there's one word file recently in this forum which i couldn't open ,  is it a letter help us to lodge complaint to Home Affairs? Could you post that again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And i think when we make this complaint, had better not telling them a lot about our private life ,like a plan to buy property which exactly government hate to see. They think it is immigrants the top- one element to raise property sky high in city. They don't want new migrants move from  regional  to city to buy anything anymore. We just can advise them that, reducing processing time for 887, is good for their new regional policy and encourage more immigrants to flood into regional areas not cities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night,  the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

 

1555294220(1).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Last night, i watch the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

 

1555294220(1).png

Even he looks like an evil to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Last night, i watch the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

 

1555294220(1).png

Even he looks like an evil to me. Remember once we are eligible to vote 🗳, we will never vote for liberals. They are making defficult visa processing for spous and parents too. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Is Mr Morrison afraid of Mr Dutton?” she asked.

“Mr Dutton, after all, is a thug. Mr Dutton is the most toxic man in the Liberal party. Mr Dutton is mean and despicable. And Mr Dutton came within a few votes of becoming the Liberal party prime minister. This is a Liberal party divided, divided by anger, fear and loathing for one another.”

 

Prevous Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is the one strongly againt Petter Dutton's migrant proposals,  Petter Dutton  is so ‘’mean and despicable" ,  trying to spill and compete with Turnbull to be Prime Minister. Now his evilness not yet completes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@RusskiHi Russki, i remember there's one word file recently in this forum which i couldn't open ,  is it a letter help us to lodge complaint to Home Affairs? Could you post that again? 

Text for MP letter.docx

Please try this one. 🙂

It is just a standard text, and of course anyone can change it to add a bit about personal situation. Please feel free to do that. 🙂 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Last night, i watch the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

He is our Lord Voldemort! 😄 🤣

image.png.28db51161fa83171cae54c7a7befc46a.png

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Abdul said:

You need weekly statement which must have hours written, car rego on which you drive uber, driving licence, your uber account confimation letter from uber, bankstatement shows salary deposits, GST and tax documents. Hope you get that.

Thank you Abdul, Couple of more questions, Does uber give any account confirmation letter? Secondly, in uber eats statements hours are not written only earnings are written, but in uber app hours are writen, so taking screen shot of hours will work or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, nudgee said:

Hi can you get a stat dec with that person stating that you were residing with him for the period? 

Hello, I am unable to get that person because he has gone overseas. But, I can get stat dec from my some friends for my residence in that house. Will that work? or what is other option?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use