sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Qasim Javed said:

Thank you Abdul, Couple of more questions, Does uber give any account confirmation letter? Secondly, in uber eats statements hours are not written only earnings are written, but in uber app hours are writen, so taking screen shot of hours will work or not?

When they active your account you recieve email from them. I personally recommend you to work on TFN or drive taxi instead. I did uber but eventually moved on to taxi  as my lawyer recomend.

9 hours ago, Vinh said:

I did it anonymously.

Could i ask why when i submit my complaint, the website cant go any further? Have you met the same problem here?

Hi guys,

Has anyone applied Bridging Visa B to travel? What was it like? How many days/ weeks did the immigration gave you to stay overseas? Was there any implications to your visa?

Thanks.

Regards,

Marcus

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone applied Bridging Visa B to travel? What was it like? How many days/ weeks did the immigration gave you to stay overseas? Was there any implications to your visa?

Thanks.

Regards,

Marcus

Hello Marcus, I had apllied this visa and got it the same day but fortunately got the 489 visa after 5 days. Actually bridging visa B replaces the bridging visa A which means you can stay outside Aus until 3 months. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hello, I am unable to get that person because he has gone overseas. But, I can get stat dec from my some friends for my residence in that house. Will that work? or what is other option?

He can still help you from overseas. 🙂 He can do the same thing, like statutory declaration, signed in front of a, say, police officer or notary public, but the stat dec form will be different one. 🙂 Ask him if he can kindly do this for you. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

He can still help you from overseas. 🙂 He can do the same thing, like statutory declaration, signed in front of a, say, police officer or notary public, but the stat dec form will be different one. 🙂 Ask him if he can kindly do this for you. 

Russki what you think Immigration working during easter or not?

44 minutes ago, Honey said:

Russki what you think Immigration working during easter or not?

No idea @Honey! 🙂 But I suspect our lovely COs are just humans, like us, and will be tempted to take the whole week off next week due to all public holidays coming... So my guess (only guessing!) is that there will not be much action next week.

Still hope for this week though! 😉 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

No idea @Honey! 🙂 But I suspect our lovely COs are just humans, like us, and will be tempted to take the whole week off next week due to all public holidays coming... So my guess (only guessing!) is that there will not be much action next week.

They are not lovely 😞

Not following sequence 😞

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

I've been asked to submit a Stat dec for my child's Medical. I have already submit a stat dec along with the Medical. However, Sophron is asking it again. Im not sure whether they are asking for a new one or can i attach the same one again. 

image.png.cd23458a116c6779afcfb14d963d1645.png

7 minutes ago, Honey said:

8 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Time line

10th Feb 2018

More docs (New AFP & Baby Medical) 26th Feb 2019

Stat Dec - 16th Apr 2019

Strange, They just delaying your grant. 

40 minutes ago, Russki said:

I agree with Honey. 🙂

A human being with a human soul treats his mate with compassion and mercy.

22 minutes ago, Honey said:

They are not lovely 😞

Not following sequence 😞

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Time line

10th Feb 2018

Stat Dec - 16th Apr 2019

Who was CO ?

16 hours ago, Abdul said:

When they active your account you recieve email from them. I personally recommend you to work on TFN or drive taxi instead. I did uber but eventually moved on to taxi  as my lawyer recomend.

I am doing Uber X (like taxi) and working under ABN. Is it ok? Mostly, I drive from Pakenham (regional area) to Melbourne. Is it affecting for visa condition?

1 hour ago, Honey said:

great she is working today 🙂

Hi Honey,

Have u done statutory declaration for Ur young one after medical test?

26 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi Honey,

Have u done statutory declaration for Ur young one after medical test?

Yes I did that as well.

2 hours ago, Ranga said:

Time line

10th Feb 2018

Stat Dec - 16th Apr 2019

Hi Ranga,

I really feel so sorry for you mate, I feel the pain!! 😞

What this Stat Dec for, please?

Is it something that was not able to be asked at the first contact last Feb? 

Raed