887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 minutes ago, Allan said:

Hi guys,

I got a very serious problem after I lodged 887 visa. I accidentally sold a smoke to a minor at work(I am working in a service station) who was an undercover police and I need to go to court in May. The worst result would be a criminal offence. What should I do? Should I inform the immigration department?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Allan, First of all, stay calm and don't be panic. I am sure you will be fine. 

Be truthful in the court and accept your offense - let them know that it was your genuine mistake they can check your past criminal history and you have never done this. 

One of my friends had a domestic violence case in the court and he applied the PR after this incidence and he got the PR.  So you will be fine. 

I would suggest just wait and watch because Immigration will get the news automatically if they want. However, listen to what other member says here.  

15 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Hi Allan, First of all, stay calm and don't be panic. I am sure you will be fine. 

Be truthful in the court and accept your offense - let them know that it was your genuine mistake they can check your past criminal history and you have never done this. 

One of my friends had a domestic violence case in the court and he applied the PR after this incidence and he got the PR.  So you will be fine. 

I would suggest just wait and watch because Immigration will get the news automatically if they want. However, listen to what other member says here.  

Thanks KC, your information makes me feel better.

53 minutes ago, Allan said:

Hi guys,

I got a very serious problem after I lodged 887 visa. I accidentally sold a smoke to a minor at work(I am working in a service station) who was an undercover police and I need to go to court in May. The worst result would be a criminal offence. What should I do? Should I inform the immigration department?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Allan

Admit the "accident" or plead guilty AND (with deep remorse ) beg the court whether they could put you on a good behaviour bond or order you participate in a voluntary community service program.

Wish you all the best mate

https://lylawyers.com.au/how-to-avoid-a-criminal-conviction/

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 12.30.22 pm.png

• Like 1

Could anyone plz help with this? It would be a great help!!

We have applied for 887 visa on 30/11/2018 and are currently on a bridging visa A.

(previously on 489 visa which ended on 2/12/2018 ) 

Currently in our bridging visa A visa it is mentioned  as ‘no conditions’.  I recently saw this information on immigration website which I have attached. It says that if there is a number like 8593(just an example) attached to the BVA, then there will be a condition attached along with the number to the BVA. In our visa there are no such numbers anywhere and our visa says ‘no conditions’. So can we now live, work and study anywhere in Australia? Even in major metropolitan cities like Melbourne and Sydney?.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/already-have-a-visa/check-visa-details-and-conditions/see-your-visa-conditions?product=10

Response from you guys will be much appreciated! 

Kind regards,

zee4

3 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Don't read too much mate. Don't get stressed about it. I got my visa in sep 2015. Got married in Feb 2016. Wife got subsequent entrant visa and came to Australia in July 2016. We have applied for 887 in Dec 2017(considering my overseas trips I have waited till then). All went well got my direct grant in July 2018. So I'm the only one who should meet the criteria and we both got our 887.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

thanks a4anudeep .it gives me a relief.Also one last question does you wife was considered dependant or secondary applicant and she entered under subsequent entrant ?? and what condition was mentioned under her vevo i mean visa condition for example in my case it is 8539

1 hour ago, Zee4 said:

Could anyone plz help with this? It would be a great help!!

Hi zee, yes you can live and work anywhere in Australia. Once your bridging A active there is no condition. If you still want to confirm you can directly call immigration and ask your questions.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nudgee said:

Guys please help me. What documents needed to be certified?? I am going to the police station today to get some documents certify and I will apply 887 next month. As far as I know, we need to certify all the payslips and tax documents? Anything else? Is it true if documents are in color no need to certify. Please help. I am hoping to get direct grant...

Yes.. If  certificates are scanned in  color.. attestation not required.. 

I made a statistic graph here according to tracker sheet, I know it's not cover all people who applied 887, but  it still indicates a general trend of numbers of people who applied.

I guess the processing time maybe reduced after feb applications. 

20190425153438.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Abdul said:

Hi zee, yes you can live and work anywhere in Australia. Once your bridging A active there is no condition. If you still want to confirm you can directly call immigration and ask your questions.

Thanks heaps for the reply! Yes our bridging visa was activated on 3/12/2018.

I made a statistic graph here according to tracker sheet, I know it's not cover all people who applied 887, but  it still indicates a general trend of numbers of people who applied.
I guess the processing time maybe reduced after feb applications. 
20190425153438.png.b41d4aa83d329f8adb37ac5ad1468bbd.png

Great analysis! Hopefully they can speed up !!
  • Like 2

thanks a4anudeep .it gives me a relief.Also one last question does you wife was considered dependant or secondary applicant and she entered under subsequent entrant ?? and what condition was mentioned under her vevo i mean visa condition for example in my case it is 8539
Subsequent entrant and I don't see any difference in secondary applicant or dependent. We both applied on same time. She got the same visa condition number.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Tian said:

I am not getting a direct grant mate 😂. They are requesting more docs for the relationship with my Spouse.

This guy does not get direct grant, please do not always put direct grant on tracker sheet for him 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Subsequent entrant and I don't see any difference in secondary applicant or dependent. We both applied on same time. She got the same visa condition number.

she has the same condition.So what i understood is she will have the same condition but her visa will expire as soon as my visa expire so until i am here she has to satisfy the same condition as I have.The reason they have mentioned this is in case if ahe becomes primary candidate then atleast she has satisfied 2 years of regional condition.

Also it make sense because if my 4 years condition is about to expire and my wife joins me .Her visa will also expire.So there is no way the 887 can be rejected on the basis of this that your wife has not spent 2 years in regional area as I have completed my condition

and when you say both applied on the same time it is 887 visa you are talking about and how many monthe she lived in the regional area with you.

I am very thabkful to you.You really helped me a lot.

please correct me if i am wrong here

• Like 1

Hi All,  

I applied my 887 visa on 7th May 2018. I had a baby while I’m waiting for my visa who is 5-1/2 months.  I uploaded 1022 form, passport and birth certificate. I still not received any bridging visa for my baby who is going to turn 6 months in 7th May 2019.

My question is my baby have to do Medical test? If so should I contact Home affairs to get the HAP ID as we still not received any request? 

Thanks for your support 

TAN. 

Did you include the March files from tracker ?
I really believe that more people got grants in April and not just 2

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I think he/she probably means there is only 2 people apply for 887 this month. It’s not many people got grants but how many people apply for 887 for the month.
  • Like 1

she has the same condition.So what i understood is she will have the same condition but her visa will expire as soon as my visa expire so until i am here she has to satisfy the same condition as I have.The reason they have mentioned this is in case if ahe becomes primary candidate then atleast she has satisfied 2 years of regional condition.

Also it make sense because if my 4 years condition is about to expire and my wife joins me .Her visa will also expire.So there is no way the 887 can be rejected on the basis of this that your wife has not spent 2 years in regional area as I have completed my condition

and when you say both applied on the same time it is 887 visa you are talking about and how many monthe she lived in the regional area with you.

I am very thabkful to you.You really helped me a lot.

please correct me if i am wrong here
You are right. Happy to help :)

11 hours ago, TAN said:

Hi All,  

I applied my 887 visa on 7th May 2018. I had a baby while I’m waiting for my visa who is 5-1/2 months.  I uploaded 1022 form, passport and birth certificate. I still not received any bridging visa for my baby who is going to turn 6 months in 7th May 2019.

My question is my baby have to do Medical test? If so should I contact Home affairs to get the HAP ID as we still not received any request? 

Thanks for your support 

TAN. 

U will need to email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au and inform them that you have uploaded attested documents in your account and also request them to issue Hap id and process visa.I got my bub's 887 in a week time.Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1