887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Hi TAN,

Maybe you can post all certified documents to:

GSM Team 10 (489 visa processing office)

DIBP ( Now Home Affairs)

GPO Box 2399

Adelaide SA 5001

This is how I got my daughter’s visa 489 last year.

Good luck!

Hi TAN,

DIBP ( Now Home Affairs)

GPO Box 2399

Adelaide SA 5001

Good luck!

Hi TAN,

I had the same situation as you.

I sent all documents to GSM Adelaide P.O. Box. by registered post. After that, they updated immi account with baby's 489.

Previously, I upload electronically but it didn't work.

Secondly, I requested HAP number for baby's medical and they sent me.

That's how my scenario happened.

Regards, 

DIBP ( Now Home Affairs)

GPO Box 2399

Adelaide SA 5001

Good luck!

Hi 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, M & N said:

Hi there,

My husband and I are silent follower. We just received PR granted today in the morning. We applied on 01 March 2018 and direct granted. 

We resubmitted police check after one year. My wife is also attached her new police check from overseas. We went to visit her family last December.

Hope you guys get a good news soon.

Cheers,

M & N

Congratulations such good news 🎊.

11 hours ago, RANJU said:

U will need to email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au and inform them that you have uploaded attested documents in your account and also request them to issue Hap id and process visa.I got my bub's 887 in a week time.Hope this helps.

Thank you very much Ranju. This means a lot to me. When I contacted homeaffairs by phone they didn’t tell me this.  just ask to wait.

They also did a mistake asking me to upload form 1436 Then later when I explain that we don’t need to submit that form he took some time and said no need. 

Edited by TAN
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RANJU said:

Can someone clarify that letter from university stating that academic study was in English for spouse functional english will be acceptable by Department.She did IELTS during 489 and worked in Australia for nearly 6 months.

@Tpsk sorry if I am remembering  wrong,  you have informed in this forum before once. Department has requested me for bub's (less than 6 months old)medical report from GP and emedical consent form. Looks like after we submit they will request on paper assessment from migration medical service provider.  Can you please share the information again.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RANJU said:

@Tpsk sorry if I am remembering  wrong,  you have informed in this forum before once. Department has requested me for bub's (less than 6 months old)medical report from GP and emedical consent form. Looks like after we submit they will request on paper assessment from migration medical service provider.  Can you please share the information again.

Sorry bro my son was above 2 years when they requested my son's medical and we went through bupa to do his medical. Maybe some other guy went through this process 

1 hour ago, F1406k said:

7 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Could you lock up the tracker sheet?

Only the owner of the tracker can lock it. 

I could ask her to do that,  but that would mean only a handful of people can access it. No-one from outside this forum would be able to access, including "nice" applicants. 😊 So it is a dilemma. 

7 hours ago, Russki said:

Only the owner of the tracker can lock it. 

I could ask her to do that,  but that would mean only a handful of people can access it. No-one from outside this forum would be able to access, including "nice" applicants. 😊 So it is a dilemma. 

Alternatively, she can make a monthly backup copy

On 4/26/2019 at 6:04 PM, joshua.qj said:

Hi, just wondering, I only need to fill those three questions to complain. is that right?

cc.JPG.baf33b738b2a716c87bb54d9a9be08cd.jpg

Yes, you do. 🙂 However, they are asking you if you have already complained to the Department, this is where you should click "Yes" and then you will have an option to fill in the reference number for your complaint to immi. And the option about "special reason" will not be there. 🙂

Ombudsman usually wants to see you having already launcghed a complain or two with the department itself, you see. 🙂 And they will only start looking into your case if those previous complaints are unsuccessful. 

On 4/26/2019 at 2:12 PM, M & N said:

Hi there,

My husband and I are silent follower. We just received PR granted today in the morning. We applied on 01 March 2018 and direct granted. 

We resubmitted police check after one year. My wife is also attached her new police check from overseas. We went to visit her family last December.

Hope you guys get a good news soon.

Cheers,

M & N

Congratulations !!!

Dear all,
i have one question regarding address change. When we are holding 489 and we moved the house how can we inform immigration about our new address?
thanks in advance. 
If you are already on 489 you don't need to do anything. Just keep record for future reference. When you are going to apply 887 you need all of your residencial adresses both on shore and off shore. It's always better to think ahead. Hope it will help.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maxzone said:

If you are already on 489 you don't need to do anything. Just keep record for future reference. When you are going to apply 887 you need all of your residencial adresses both on shore and off shore. It's always better to think ahead. Hope it will help.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. And i think I have another problem, it is I update everything about new address but I forgot to update new address at my workplace. Do you think will I have any problem when I apply for 887 as workplace address and home address doesn't match about 6 months. 

Thank you so much for your advice.