sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi All,

Just need to check is there anyone in the forum whose baby is less then 6 months old and been contacted by co. Just need to know what all documents they ask for. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks 

8 hours ago, Akie said:

@indrasena Hey mate, Congratulations on your wife's grant.  Was your wife onshore when u applied for her 489 ? May I ask what all documents you uploaded for 489 subsequent. I am applying for my wife also in couple of days. Can you please provide the list of docs you uploaded. I  just want to make sure that I am not short of any docs 

Thank you. My wife was offshore.

PCC, PTE or English ability, medicals, joint bank statements, photos of marriage and photos with friends and family, call records, whatsapp conversations, facebook status, statutary declaration from wife's parents and my parents, a hand written letter by you and your wife ( how you met and how relationship developed), joint bills,  flight tickets, hotel bookings, train tickets, anything which has you and your wife's name :). 

All the best.

dont wait for co to ask. upload everything.

39 minutes ago, indrasena said:

PCC, PTE or English ability, medicals, joint bank statements, photos of marriage and photos with friends and family, call records, whatsapp conversations, facebook status, statutary declaration from wife's parents and my parents, a hand written letter by you and your wife ( how you met and how relationship developed), joint bills,  flight tickets, hotel bookings, train tickets, anything which has you and your wife's name :). 

All the best.

@indrasena Thanks mate. If you dont mind Can you please send me the  sample or yours hiding your details ""statutary declaration from wife's parents and my parents"",

""sample of a hand written letter by you and your wife "" ( how you met and how relationship developed).  If you can send it to me on erakeelwani@gmail.com that would be much appreciated so that I also follow the same. 

9 people has been contacted today. It's a good news for all applicant, we will be happy to see this speed in upcoming days. CO are still working on January and February file, as soon as they finished previous backlog our processing should be faster I believe. As soon as March and April people got their grant I believe processing time should go down. lets hope for the best.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Akie said:

@Ivy 12  Hey Do u know for how much time is the PCC valid ? 1 year or 2 years ?  If PCC is expired how can we get new PCC if we are in australia ?  

@Ivy 12 hi I am new to this forum , I applied for 887 visa Sep 2018 including my family.  When I applied for 489 visa in 2015 my wife submit the Ielts for English language requirements. She has done also BSS HONORS,  FOR 887 visa did she need to seat for ielts exam, or the Honors certificate and previous Ielts results is enough? Can someone please help in this matter. 

6 hours ago, Ivy 12 said:

for Primary applicant

Everything for  2 years.

1) Agreement for the rent property

2) rental ledger

3) Electricity bill

4) drivers' license

5)AFP

6)PCC

😎 Salary SLip

😎 Bank statement

9 Income tax documents

10 payg

For dependent

1) drivers license

2)water bill for address proof

3) PTE SCORE CARD

4) Afp

5)PCC

6)Marriage certificate

Minor child

1) birth certificate

2) BUPA MEDICAL check

3) STATUTORY DECLARATION WITH super cute photos

MY AFP AND PCC got expired so i renewed them way in advance almost 15 days advance from the date of expiration.

All the best.

Happy to share more details 

@Ivy 12  may i ask how did u renew PCC and AFP  while you are in australia ? 

16 minutes ago, Akie said:

@Ivy 12  may i ask how did u renew PCC and AFP  while you are in australia ? 

Visit your country  Embassy For PCC

and

AFP is Australian Federal Police online (Mr Google)

This is amazing raining grants today. Hopefully they maintain this pace till backlog is cleared. @Russki you are next 🙅‍♀️ fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Applied:26/02/018

Direct Grant:30/04/019

Got our Golden email toady at 12pm.

CO:Michael

All the best to everyone who are waiting for their Grant and thanq to all the members for the guidance throughout this long and tough journey.

• Like 16

Hello everyone,i m silent follower on this forum...  and get a loads of information and support from u guys.. applied for 887 on 3rd of april 2018 .. ( no contact from any CO yet.)  Can anyone please add me to the spreadsheet thanks. 

Many congrats to the one's got 887 grants so far and good luck to all of us 🙂

• Like 1

Guys ,  i  am not the main applicant on our file m a dependent (spouse) and i cleared my IELTS in march 2018 here in Australia just before applying for 887 with the score of 7 overall will that be still valid?  in case the CO request for .. i hope i don't have to go through it all again.. 

I have tears in my eyes so keep up the awesome work COs, I think they will clear all Feb application this week :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All the best.
Hi...so did your wife complete the 2 years before you applied for the 887 or she didnt ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, samrooley25 said:

Hi...so did your wife complete the 2 years before you applied for the 887 or she didnt ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

hi, why the wife need to finish 2 years before applying 887?
It is only for main applicants need to be satisfied 2 years, the subsequent is no-need to do so, just hold the 489!

Hi guys

just one query I was wondering how to find out allocated seats for 887.

i was just going through the next year quota and confused whether it will be from 189 or 190 or rsms.

thanks

1 hour ago, Simmie said:

Guys ,  i  am not the main applicant on our file m a dependent (spouse) and i cleared my IELTS in march 2018 here in Australia just before applying for 887 with the score of 7 overall will that be still valid?  in case the CO request for .. i hope i don't have to go through it all again.. 

I think it is just valid for 1 year for partners.. they asked for my partner’s English again,  he had overall 7 as well so be prepared.. but you might get direct grant .. you’ll never know.. depends on CO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW......... I am silent follower for last 9 months and this is the first time I see a rain of grants. Congratulations to all of you those who got their grant and all the best to those who are waiting, including me 😜

Regards,

Inaz

• Thanks 2

Hi guys, i have a question regarding one of my recent payslips , i work part time on a 30 hour pw contracted role but always do additional hours every week at the same company to make it more than 35 hrs , last week i had two public holidays falling on the same week and both dates were on my contracted days, i worked one of them and got paid public holiday rates for that , and didn't work on the anzac day but i still got paid due to it being on my normal rostered day , i also had to call in sick on the same week , so my latest weekly payslip looks like below , it says public holiday not worked on the day i got paid to stay at home - hours are paid , and shows personal leave for the day i called in sick - hours paid , i did not physically work 11.3 hours on that week , however all the hours mentioned on my payslips are paid hours and i got paid for a total of 35.2 hours for that week including "public holiday not worked" hours and paid personal leave hours as i'm entitled to these under award.  Should i be able to use this payslip towards my 52 ft payslips? bit unsure because the role is part time , 35.2 hours are paid for when the payslip show that i actually did not physically work 11.3 hours on that week due to ph and personal leave . 

25-4 p887.png

4 hours ago, dar8 said:

Hi guys, i have a question regarding one of my recent payslips , i work part time on a 30 hour pw contracted role but always do additional hours every week at the same company to make it more than 35 hrs , last week i had two public holidays falling on the same week and both dates were on my contracted days, i worked one of them and got paid public holiday rates for that , and didn't work on the anzac day but i still got paid due to it being on my normal rostered day , i also had to call in sick on the same week , so my latest weekly payslip looks like below , it says public holiday not worked on the day i got paid to stay at home - hours are paid , and shows personal leave for the day i called in sick - hours paid , i did not physically work 11.3 hours on that week , however all the hours mentioned on my payslips are paid hours and i got paid for a total of 35.2 hours for that week including "public holiday not worked" hours and paid personal leave hours as i'm entitled to these under award.  Should i be able to use this payslip towards my 52 ft payslips? bit unsure because the role is part time , 35.2 hours are paid for when the payslip show that i actually did not physically work 11.3 hours on that week due to ph and personal leave . 

25-4 p887.png

Public holidays, Annual Leave and Sick leave considered as working days/hours.

• Like 2

Public holidays, Annual Leave and Sick leave considered as working days/hours.

If I use my annual leave to travel overseas for 3 weeks, do I need to compensate the time? Thanks

49 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If I use my annual leave to travel overseas for 3 weeks, do I need to compensate the time? Thanks

Annual Leave is earned leave, therefore I don't see any issue on that. 

In my 52 weeks slips, 1 week I was on annual leave. 

• Like 1