sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Who is the case officer ?

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Literally, you can do that, as long as your travelling time not over 3 months. But remember to get the PCC when you travel out of Australia. 

Thanks @JoelAM. Do you mean a police clearance certificate? I need to get a PCC for every country I travel to? even if only 2 weeks?

Hi Russki

In track list my country name is mistake its nepal not a Bangladesh 

Applied 28 mar  2018

Is PCC required if t<6 months (t=time spent in particular country; country≠Australia)?

Thanks🍻

Hi guys a quick question in regards to 887. 

Once my wife is in australia on 489 sebsequent, Can I immediately lodge 887 and add her in the application? What docs do I have to provide as she wont be added in any of my bills or anything else nor she wont be having any australian proof that time.  Any advice ? 

15 hours ago, 6th Feb 2018 said:

I think it is just valid for 1 year for partners.. they asked for my partner’s English again,  he had overall 7 as well so be prepared.. but you might get direct grant .. you’ll never know.. depends on CO.

Thanks for the info.. 

6 hours ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

If you did your IELTS test at the time of applying for 887 then you will not need to do it again, validity is always measured at the time of application

Thanks for the information..

Hi @Russki

I am a new member . Can my details be added to the tracker please. I applied on 15/4/2018.

We travelled to India once in Au 2018 for 4 weeks , Is it necessary to get a new /renew our PCC as we have already submitted our indian Pcc during lodging our 887 application.

Thank You

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mabdo1 said:

Thanks @JoelAM. Do you mean a police clearance certificate? I need to get a PCC for every country I travel to? even if only 2 weeks?

yes it is , Police cert....  it not the must thing to do. but you should get it. you can search around this forum. lots of ppl have been asked to get PCC when they travel out of Aus. 

1 hour ago, 887 said:

Is PCC required if t<6 months (t=time spent in particular country; country≠Australia)?

Thanks🍻

* before 1st entry to Australia.

2 hours ago, Bks said:

Hi Russki

In track list my country name is mistake its nepal not a Bangladesh 

Applied 28 mar  2018

Someone has fixed it for us, not to worry. 🙂 Unfortunately, we have naughty people who change things in the spreadsheet and mess up the data for countries. So if you see any more changes in your record, please let us know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sajitha said:

Hi @Russki

I am a new member . Can my details be added to the tracker please. I applied on 15/4/2018.

We travelled to India once in Au 2018 for 4 weeks , Is it necessary to get a new /renew our PCC as we have already submitted our indian Pcc during lodging our 887 application.

Thank You

Someone has added you on the tracker, I think. 🙂 Under the username "Sajithapriya", is this you?

If you travelled to India after you applied for 887, I would advise you to submit new PCCs... COs are likely to ask for new ones, as they class 4 weeks as substantial amount of time to be away.

They may not ask, but do you really want to leave it to chance? 😉 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! 🙂

Date of Application: 07/02/18

1st CO Contact: 20/11/18 by CO Kimberley

Date of Grant: 01/05/19 by CO Kimberley.= (approx. 15 months)

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon 🙏 Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group 😇

Thanks everyone and God Bless Us all.

Sreeja (Sree in Excel sheet).

• Like 19

Hi Friends 

How long processing time for Indian PCC and we must submit passport to them or photo copy of passport Enough

47 minutes ago, Sree said:

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! 🙂

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon 🙏 Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group 😇

Congrats. One Grant today! Good News

• Like 1

Hi all,

Wondering if there is anyone here who bought a block of land or home as a first home buyer while sitting on 486 Visa, but settled the contract after receiving the permanent residency? I would like to know whether the 7% Foreign Stamp duty is refundable once we obtained the PR.

Thanks

Sajad

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! 

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon  Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group 

Enjoy , congratulations

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Akie said:

@Russki   Hi guys, I just spoke to one MARA agent about 887 application. What he said to me is that I can get my wife to australia on visitor visa and once she is in australia I can add her in 887 application. Is that True ?  Just confirming as I am confused now.  I was of the impression that she needs 489 subsequent first and then only I can add her in 887. Can experts please clarify this for me 

Bro not really possible because my friend's wife was here already on student visa but still they have to applied for first 489 for her then only eligible to apply 887...thanks 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rama said:

Hi Friends 

How long processing time for Indian PCC and we must submit passport to them or photo copy of passport Enough

Takes around 2 weeks, you will have to submit your original passport. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling today will be many grants after a quiet day yesterday :) hopefully

• Like 6

18 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

my recommendation, dont take any risk for this VISA, unless you wanna take some heart attacks

No you can’t add her because your wife visa will say NO FURTHER STAY. In this condition you can’t add her no matter what.  If she comes in a studen visa then you can add her. 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, KC01 said:

No you can’t add her because your wife visa will say NO FURTHER STAY. In this condition you can’t add her no matter what.  If she comes in a studen visa then you can add her. 

dude, you should quote the other's comm. my comment is try to say dont do it, I mean dont add her in the visa 887 .