Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, roygao2008 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum, But I want to share my good news with you. I got my PR granted this afternoon 4:45pm. I think you guys did amazing job to make immigration officers working harder. I won't be so lucky with your support. I wish all of you get PR sooner.

All the Best

Roy

Applied through Agent: 04/03/2018

Direct Granted: 02/05/2019

Waiting period: 14 months

Co:  Katherine

Happy to hear! Wish you all the best!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do tax documents can be obtained online or some specific institution needs to be visited in order to get those documents?

Thanx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 887 said:

Do tax documents can be obtained online or some specific institution needs to be visited in order to get those documents?

Thanx!

Mygov portal

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Akie said:

@roygao2008 Congratulations on your grant !!  Would you mind providing the list of docs you uploaded so that we can get direct grant without asking further docs from CO

HI, Here is my list

1. 2 years living proof, electricity/water/phone bill, rent receipt. 

2. 1 year full time job proof, bankstatement, payslips, ATO tax assessment, super statement.

3. 887 form

4. oversea criminal check (if you have been oversea more than 15 days, need to reapply )

5. ATF check

6. validate visa 

those are what I can think of so far, wish all the best,  March applications have been open, you visa wil be granted sooner

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roygao2008 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum, But I want to share my good news with you. I got my PR granted this afternoon 4:45pm. I think you guys did amazing job to make immigration officers working harder. I won't be so lucky with your support. I wish all of you get PR sooner.

All the Best

Roy

Applied through Agent: 04/03/2018

Direct Granted: 02/05/2019

Waiting period: 14 months

Co:  Katherine

Gongrats on your grant Roy!!! Thank you for sharing the joyful news! 🤗🎉🎉

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi

A friend of mine applied 26 Feb 2018 and got direct grant 30 April 2019.

Thanks for sharing .

Do you know who is your friend's Co?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zack said:

guys please advise after applying 887 ..recieved bridging visa with no conditions..is it ok to move to bigger cities.your kind reply

is highly appreciated.

What U r talking about 

 

 

 

 

You can move to anywhere in Australia with your Bridging visa.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all new permanent residents. It's nice to know the queue is move...slowly though.

Question for those got direct grant AFTER one year of the application.

Have you updated your partner's proof of functional English? What was the proof you first submitted? (english exam or other thing like school/degree in english, declarations etc?)

Thanks all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KC01 said:

You can move to anywhere in Australia with your Bridging visa.

But your bridging will be effective only if your 489 expires. 

While your 489 is valid, you cannot move to a non regional city. Enter in VEVO and see the conditions yourself. (will not change)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nudgee said:

 


I am with you, feels like we stuck in Feb applications forever . And nothing we can do...

 

I agree they have been processing February applications since October last year 🤔😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Angos said:

Hi, 

I have applied on 11 feb 2018. 

Case officer asked for further documents on 9th of March 2019. 

Blessed with baby on 06.03. Submitted the change of circumstances form, reqiested document, birth certificate, new baby passport. 

No contact after that, it’s already 28 days. Called immigration department couple of times but same answer “ have to wait. We can not see anything”  

what to do. It’s quite frustrating!! I am afraid that if they need more document they should tell us so that we can get it quickly.  

Please be patient, immigration wont process your case so quickly. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 27Oct2017 said:

Hi

A friend of mine applied 26 Feb 2018 and got direct grant 30 April 2019.

Thanks for sharing! How about yourself? Did you apply in October 2017 and still waiting?  🙂 Or you are a PR already? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God for not giving 30 days to this fking February, otherwise we may have waited another 6 months to see March grant..🙏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 8:57 AM, Russki said:

Welcome! 🙂 When did you apply for 887 visa? What date?

28 Feb 2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
13 hours ago, roygao2008 said:

HI, Here is my list

1. 2 years living proof, electricity/water/phone bill, rent receipt. 

2. 1 year full time job proof, bankstatement, payslips, ATO tax assessment, super statement.

3. 887 form

4. oversea criminal check (if you have been oversea more than 15 days, need to reapply )

5. ATF check

6. validate visa 

those are what I can think of so far, wish all the best,  March applications have been open, you visa wil be granted sooner

"6. validate visa"-what do you mean by that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks can someone help me please.

I applied on 25th March, 2018 and got blessed with baby in Feb.

I have updated change of circumstance through portal, uploaded birth certificate (not attested). I have applied for passport and waiting for it, might get it next week.

Can anyone advise what else needs to be uploaded/updated specifying whether that needs to attested or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks 

So Its a good idea to upload a new afp and ppc documents after the expiry of old one, which we already submitted in our documents checklist. Plz suggest me 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Applied on Nov 2017, contacted by Adam in April 2018 requesting info for living in Designated Area (my 489 said all of Vic is Designated.) and also Employment proof(i had submitted all this in Nov 2017, resubmitted PAYG Summaries for 2 yrs, and Residency proof for every address i have lived in since 2015.

Next contact in Oct 2018, Asking for form 80 and 1399(military service declaration; i have never served in the military)

Contacted Yesterday by a new CO Sophorn asking for evidence of residence in designated are AGAIN!! 

I have uploaded the maximum of 60 docs, so emailed the gsm.adelaide team the summary of all docs submitted to show residence in designated area, followed up with a call to make sure immi knew i cant upload more docs and confirmed they received the email and attachment. I have also clicked the I have submitted all docs button and confirmed that they may make a decision based on all my submissions so far.

I don't understand how COs don't look at what has been submitted already especially when it comes to address proofs etc...also you would think they know that the 489 said all of Vic is considered regional when it was issued in Oct 2015.

Sorry about the rant guys but the wait is one thing...the inconvenience of not being able to apply for a car loan, home loan etc is worse... fingers toes and freaking legs crossed now...

I wonder if they will now wait the full 28 days from when they asked me for more info yesterday or just make a bloody decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi folks 
So Its a good idea to upload a new afp and ppc documents after the expiry of old one, which we already submitted in our documents checklist. Plz suggest me 


Yes if you want a direct grant :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Liveyourlife said:

Hi folks 

So Its a good idea to upload a new afp and ppc documents after the expiry of old one, which we already submitted in our documents checklist. Plz suggest me 

Absolutely, you should do that. Otherwise, they will ask for renewed ones and you will waste more time. 🙂 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi folks 
So Its a good idea to upload a new afp and ppc documents after the expiry of old one, which we already submitted in our documents checklist. Plz suggest me 


Yup


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

HI Applied on Nov 2017, contacted by Adam in April 2018 requesting info for living in Designated Area (my 489 said all of Vic is Designated.) and also Employment proof(i had submitted all this in Nov 2017, resubmitted PAYG Summaries for 2 yrs, and Residency proof for every address i have lived in since 2015.

Next contact in Oct 2018, Asking for form 80 and 1399(military service declaration; i have never served in the military)

Contacted Yesterday by a new CO Sophorn asking for evidence of residence in designated are AGAIN!! 

I have uploaded the maximum of 60 docs, so emailed the gsm.adelaide team the summary of all docs submitted to show residence in designated area, followed up with a call to make sure immi knew i cant upload more docs and confirmed they received the email and attachment. I have also clicked the I have submitted all docs button and confirmed that they may make a decision based on all my submissions so far.

I don't understand how COs don't look at what has been submitted already especially when it comes to address proofs etc...also you would think they know that the 489 said all of Vic is considered regional when it was issued in Oct 2015.

Sorry about the rant guys but the wait is one thing...the inconvenience of not being able to apply for a car loan, home loan etc is worse... fingers toes and freaking legs crossed now...

I wonder if they will now wait the full 28 days from when they asked me for more info yesterday or just make a bloody decision.

Mate if you are sponsored by a relative then only whole vic is regional but if you are sponsored by a state then melbourne is not regional 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

HI Applied on Nov 2017, contacted by Adam in April 2018 requesting info for living in Designated Area (my 489 said all of Vic is Designated.) and also Employment proof(i had submitted all this in Nov 2017, resubmitted PAYG Summaries for 2 yrs, and Residency proof for every address i have lived in since 2015.

Next contact in Oct 2018, Asking for form 80 and 1399(military service declaration; i have never served in the military)

Contacted Yesterday by a new CO Sophorn asking for evidence of residence in designated are AGAIN!! 

I have uploaded the maximum of 60 docs, so emailed the gsm.adelaide team the summary of all docs submitted to show residence in designated area, followed up with a call to make sure immi knew i cant upload more docs and confirmed they received the email and attachment. I have also clicked the I have submitted all docs button and confirmed that they may make a decision based on all my submissions so far.

I don't understand how COs don't look at what has been submitted already especially when it comes to address proofs etc...also you would think they know that the 489 said all of Vic is considered regional when it was issued in Oct 2015.

Sorry about the rant guys but the wait is one thing...the inconvenience of not being able to apply for a car loan, home loan etc is worse... fingers toes and freaking legs crossed now...

I wonder if they will now wait the full 28 days from when they asked me for more info yesterday or just make a bloody decision.

Welcome to the club, September 2017 applicant is here to greet you. 🙂 😄 

I really hope that your grant comes very soon... Absolutely understand your frustration and share your feelings. 

What date did you apply and what are CO contact dates, if you don't mind? I will add you to our visa tracker sheet for statistics. 🙂  or you can do it yourself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use