887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Jose said:

My wife's PTE taken on August 2017. it was just 10 months old when we applied 887 on June 29, 2018. As per her PTE scorecard, the score will expire on August 2019...So, do you think she needs to take the English exam again, OR it doesn't matter as the score was valid at the time of application?!.. Thanks

It will be fine, as long as it is not more than a year old at the time of application, she will not need to prove Functional English again if the Department takes an extended period to grant the 887. Only the AFP may need to be provided again if more than a year old when nearing the grant date

• Thanks 1

At last got my 887 granted. 

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

I have fulfilled the minimum requirement only for work requirement ie., one year fulltime. But recommended not to take chance.Also,never changed parent  name in the application. Previous comment English ability for spouse( attached letter from university that the medium of instruction was English). 

CO Nicci.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

I have fulfilled the minimum requirement only for work requirement ie., one year fulltime. But recommended not to take chance.Also,never changed parent  name in the application. Previous comment English ability for spouse( attached letter from university that the medium of instruction was English). 

CO Nicci.

Congrats mate 

Good morning everyone.

Me and my husband have already submitted our IELTS scores when we applied for 489 visa , and with the 887 application i have submitted my husband's english ability certificate from university and the 2years full time work experience in Australia . Will we be asked to take the IELTS/PTE  exam again?

Thanks

41 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

CO Nicci.

Congrats mate!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:
Average and overall means the same thing, you don't need a minimum of 4.5 band for each component.

'To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following: ... An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing.

Thanks that’s why I thought anyways all clear just need overall 4.5. Thanks everyone 

57 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Good morning everyone.

Me and my husband have already submitted our IELTS scores when we applied for 489 visa , and with the 887 application i have submitted my husband's english ability certificate from university and the 2years full time work experience in Australia . Will we be asked to take the IELTS/PTE  exam again?

Thanks

I feel no need if you attached letter from university.

2 hours ago, RANJU said:

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

CO Nicci.

Congratulations @RANJU🎉🎉🎉 happy news! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RANJU said:

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

CO Nicci.

congrats

2 hours ago, RANJU said:

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

CO Nicci.

Congratulations 

Hi Guys
Sorry for the late outcome.
I was a silent follower for months.
Finally got our PR.
Direct grant.
Applied- 02/03/2018
Granted- 03/05/2019
Waiting time exactly 14 months.
All the best and good luck.

Fantastic enjoy your brand new life !

Hi Guys
Sorry for the late outcome.
I was a silent follower for months.
Finally got our PR.
Direct grant.
Applied- 02/03/2018
Granted- 03/05/2019
Waiting time exactly 14 months.
All the best and good luck.

If you have time do you mind share your document checklist thanks so much

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

If you have time do you mind share your document checklist thanks so much

Thanks.

Hope do not need to repeat the standard documents which required.

But i took safety measures as follows which could be help every one.

My passport was due to expire on 28th May 2019. So i renewed my passport and uploaded on early April.

Our AFPs were expired then renewed and uploaded them.

PCC were expired but did not renew them since we have not travel after applied for 887.

Submitted my wife's new IELTS results.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Hello my fellow 887 visa applicants. I have been following this forum from last one year. I have applied my 887 visa on March 8th 2019. Please add me to the spread sheet. 

I have a quick question, 

does the the bank statements needs to uploaded in the work experience and residential as well. Or if I upload in work experience bank statements for 2 years, will that be fine??

• Like 1