887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

29 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Hi Everyone 

Have a question on the online application for PCC . should the permanant address be the same as in Passport or the address can be the current address where the family is ?

Please Help

Thanks

you mean PCC in oversea or in Australia, if in Australia, the address should be the current one. 

24 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hey Guys!

One of my friend applied on 11th April has requested to submit payslips and child pp. I don't know why they are skipping the long queue .

They are  just unreal ..  m happy f for ur friend .. but feeling sad as m 3rd april applicant.. whay can't they just follow months in a row .. instead of random selection .. i have a strong feeling that their prefference is singles or couples .  They are taking longer time for the applicants with kids so that they don't have to help them with centerlink and childcare benfits . Trying to same money yea.. 

37 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hey Guys!

One of my friend applied on 11th April has requested to submit payslips and child pp. I don't know why they are skipping the long queue .

Now its your turn mate, i just granted today and applied on same date as you.

Good luck

Hey Guys!

Still good that they are looking at April file now. I don’t think they are skipping the queue. Maybe because they have more COs working on 887 visa now and applications are assign to different COs. Keep positive at lease I can tell March queue is not as long as February for sure and they are moving quicker. Thanks god we have more COs working on our applications now
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Hi, 

Iam Lucky silent follower of this group 

Today i got my direct grant 

Co Michael

Applied on March 9 2018

Grant 10 may 2019

Thank you all

Hi lucky...Big congratulations 🥳👌  x 

Can I asked did you update your police check after 12 months and certify all your 12 months of work records? 

3 hours ago, Simmie said:

They are  just unreal ..  m happy f for ur friend .. but feeling sad as m 3rd april applicant.. whay can't they just follow months in a row .. instead of random selection .. i have a strong feeling that their prefference is singles or couples .  They are taking longer time for the applicants with kids so that they don't have to help them with centerlink and childcare benfits . Trying to same money yea.. 

Hope we Get a reply soon, I applied on 3rd April too

• Like 4

Hi, can someone please help me with a query about child medical.

1. Can i generate hap id for other visa subclass (485/189) to get my 6 months old child medical done or i have to wait for co to send a new hap id for 887.

2. Do i need to get signed declaration from friend or neighbours about photo on passport and current pictures are of same child.

thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, Katie said:

Hi lucky...Big congratulations 🥳👌  x 

Can I asked did you update your police check after 12 months and certify all your 12 months of work records? 

Yes i did, 

I suggest everyone to update don't take give a chance 

• Like 1