Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys my friend applied on 22nd of March 2018 and got direct grant this Afternoon Co Nicci thanks 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey guys my friend applied on 22nd of March 2018 and got direct grant this Afternoon Co Nicci thanks 

😮 That so unfair!!! I’ve been waiting since January 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Santosh said:

Hey Guys!

One of my friend applied on 11th April has requested to submit payslips and child pp. I don't know why they are skipping the long queue .

Can someone update this in excel file please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can someone please help me with a query about child medical.

1. Can i generate hap id for other visa subclass (485/189) to get my 6 months old child medical done or i have to wait for co to send a new hap id for 887.

2. Do i need to get signed declaration from friend or neighbours about photo on passport and current pictures are of same child.

 

thanks in advance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Katie said:

Hi lucky...Big congratulations 🥳👌  x 

Can I asked did you update your police check after 12 months and certify all your 12 months of work records? 

Yes i did, 

I suggest everyone to update don't take give a chance 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got email today and asked for Nepal police certicate as I am in Nepal now .

applied 13th March 2018

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Prashant said:

Can someone update this in excel file please 

What is childs  pp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Harooni said:

What is childs  pp?

Childs potty pan 😄 

(Childs passport)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a graph to lighten up the atmosphere.

As you can see, the backlog is behind us so the processing time is to be cut.

 

Apps.PNG

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Hi guys,

how long is Australian pcc valid for?

and do we need to submit the pcc of home county after 6 months even if dint visit the home country.

 Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys 

just few statistics updates

6 million visitor visas were granted in 2018. 200,000 student visas. However, when it comes to skilled visas to grant for the applicants who have applied onshore be it 887,187 or 186 visa, they take ages. All the aforementioned subclasses can only be applied if an applicant me Australia work requirement unlike 189 and 190. To check the documents which are submitted from Australia, they take years. Current system is total crap. Hope the labor government wins the federal election which is due in a week and clear all the backlogs. For Christ sake just employ more COs. They charge $7000 for partner visas. If 100 people apply, $700,000. Which is equivalent 100 more COs getting the job a year. Only Peter Dutton knows what he has done. 

Just my thoughts

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sunnny said:

Hope we Get a reply soon, I applied on 3rd April too

Hope so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 3:01 PM, Russki said:

Guys, I was contacted by immigration today. CO Sophorn asked me to submit a new AFP, because apparently my old one has expired. Well, this is not true, I attached updated AFP in February 2019 in my immiaccount. AFP dated 31 January 2019.

I called immigration and asked for explanation. Was put on hold for 40 minutes. After hold they told me to just attach this AFP again, because there must have been a system glitch and the CO did not see it.

ARE THEY FOR REAL???????? 😞 Guys, honestly, there are no words to describe my frustration right now. To add insult to injury, when I told the girl on the phone that I have been waiting 20 months already, she said: "Oh, we are not concerned about 20 months wait, it's nothing, we would only act on your case only if it was double that time"... 

Hey @Russki..I', glad to see that you've been contacted by CO again. When I was waiting for my husband's 489 SEQ to be granted to apply for 887 onshore, CO Sophorn had asked for the same documents that were submitted at the time of lodging the visa application after 1 week, 2 months and 5 months. I ended up resubmitting the same document over and over and sending them emails of the same...I did mention in every email that the requested documents had been submitted along the the dates and number of times submitted already and made sure to attach the documents in the email as well. Do not know if it helps at all.. Alas..!! the visa was granted just 10 days before my 489 was about to expire...!!( different CO)

So, I personally feel that CO do not probably go through all the documents when the file is being re-assessed..my prayers go with you for your visa grant....Cheers mate..!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

Hey @Russki..I', glad to see that you've been contacted by CO again. When I was waiting for my husband's 489 SEQ to be granted to apply for 887 onshore, CO Sophorn had asked for the same documents that were submitted at the time of lodging the visa application after 1 week, 2 months and 5 months. I ended up resubmitting the same document over and over and sending them emails of the same...I did mention in every email that the requested documents had been submitted along the the dates and number of times submitted already and made sure to attach the documents in the email as well. Do not know if it helps at all.. Alas..!! the visa was granted just 10 days before my 489 was about to expire...!!( different CO)

So, I personally feel that CO do not probably go through all the documents when the file is being re-assessed..my prayers go with you for your visa grant....Cheers mate..!!

OMG, sorry to hear this. 😞  This is terrible. Crazy, why all of us have some sort of standard to quality of work at our work places and these people in the immigration can get away with murder?! 😞 

I will call them on Monday again. Will try to get to the bottom of it. 😉 Thank you for sharing this... 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 10:00 PM, Harooni said:

Then did you live in overseas for continusly 4 months in two years? How many times you were overseas?  

continusly for 3 months and then once for 1 month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, want to  share some grant information from an Agency's data

1. lodge on 15/02/2018, Grant on 03/05/2019

2. lodge on 28/02/2018, Grant on 30/04/2019

3. lodge on 02/02/2018. Grant on 30/04/2019

4. lodge on 26/02/2018, Grant on 30/04/2019

5. lodge on 25/02/2018, Grant on 29/04/2019

6. lodge on 25/02/2018, Grant on 10/05/2019

7. lodge on 13/03/2018. Grant on 09/05/2019

8. lodge on 26/02/26, Grant on 07/05/2019

9. lodge on 20/03/2018, Grant on 07/05/2019

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, June said:

Hi, want to  share some grant information from an Agency's data

1. lodge on 15/02/2018, Grant on 03/05/2019

2. lodge on 28/02/2018, Grant on 30/04/2019

3. lodge on 02/02/2018. Grant on 30/04/2019

4. lodge on 26/02/2018, Grant on 30/04/2019

5. lodge on 25/02/2018, Grant on 29/04/2019

6. lodge on 25/02/2018, Grant on 10/05/2019

7. lodge on 13/03/2018. Grant on 09/05/2019

8. lodge on 26/02/26, Grant on 07/05/2019

9. lodge on 20/03/2018, Grant on 07/05/2019

Thanks @June!! Would you like me to add this to our tracker?  😎😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thanks @June!! Would you like me to add this to our tracker?  😎😎

Yes, Please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, March9th2019 said:

Hey guys 

just few statistics updates

6 million visitor visas were granted in 2018. 200,000 student visas. However, when it comes to skilled visas to grant for the applicants who have applied onshore be it 887,187 or 186 visa, they take ages. All the aforementioned subclasses can only be applied if an applicant me Australia work requirement unlike 189 and 190. To check the documents which are submitted from Australia, they take years. Current system is total crap. Hope the labor government wins the federal election which is due in a week and clear all the backlogs. For Christ sake just employ more COs. They charge $7000 for partner visas. If 100 people apply, $700,000. Which is equivalent 100 more COs getting the job a year. Only Peter Dutton knows what he has done. 

Just my thoughts

I think the visa allocation is much more complicated than simply being hiring more COs to process applications faster. The government sets yearly intake targets, then its distributed among different visa subclasses. They also have to take into account who will or who will not be entitle to Medicare/Centrelink, and how much stress those services is going to come under if PRs are granted. 

Honestly, whatever their visa allocation process can remain as-is, all they have to do is start calculating the processing time cleverly and stop fluctuating time. For example, if they tell me 6-8 months at lodging, they should stand true to their words to process my application during the said period. Everyone will be just happy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, March9th2019 said:

6 million visitor visas were granted in 2018

Did all these 6 million returns back to their countries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning everyone, hope this week they can clear all the backlogs for applications before March. And hopefully see some April grant

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning mates:

Just for the sake of curiosity, any idea on what happens first, receiving an email from the department for the grants, or having the application status changed to "Finalized"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning guys, with grace of God finally got pr for family. Applied 24/03/18

Granted on 11/05/19 but agent send me emails today. Thanks 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use