Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Looks like all February's applicants have been granted with a visa or at least have been contacted for further documents.. However, We applied on 09.02.2018 but we have not been contacted yet. They send us a message last March saying that the application was allocated for processing, but they did not request any document. Someone from previous months in the same situation?

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Did you guys submit certified bank statement, I am having trouble certifying them. ANZ can’t filter the statement to only showing salary and they can’t certified 200 pages. Can we just submit the electronic copy? Any one with grant certify their bank statements?

 

Those bank statements were actually the crucial evidence of living in designed area if it includes all local transactions like groceries, etc so don't filter it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Russki said:

Congratulations!!!! 🙂 Must be such a relief! 🎉🎉 Happy Monday news!

So they carry on working on Saturdays, as before, nice! 😉 

I think so they don’t work on weekends. They might set up auto timer which sends email during weekends. But if they work then well and good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Those bank statements were actually the crucial evidence of living in designed area if it includes all local transactions like groceries, etc so don't filter it.


Do we need to certify them ? Even if we certify them when we scan them to computer the file size is way above 5MB, but electronic copy is much smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, 

got a question

do we need to do the overseas police check again even though we didn’t go back to overseas. 

Anyone got this situation yet ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone

I renewed my AFP on 05/11/2018 and went to my home country in December 2018. Do I need a renew AFP again or just renew PCC from my home country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

 


Do we need to certify them ? Even if we certify them when we scan them to computer the file size is way above 5MB, but electronic copy is much smaller.

 

I lodged through by agent and I didn't certify any of the document, just simplely downloaded by Internet banking- yep kind of freaking out now 😰the agent didn't even query me but I might bring this query to them and I will update once they reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just do it... said:

Good morning guys, with grace of God finally got pr for family. Applied 24/03/18

Granted on 11/05/19 but agent send me emails today. Thanks 

Many congratulations 💐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

I lodged through by agent and I didn't certify any of the document, just simplely downloaded by Internet banking- yep kind of freaking out now 😰the agent didn't even query me but I might bring this query to them and I will update once they reply.

Most of the agents in Australia have the authority to certify the documents. They normally certify their applicants' documents before lodging the application. I hope your agent did the same way. Fingers crossed!

Alternatively you can ask from your agent if they have certified or not. All the best... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Doman said:

Most of the agents in Australia have the authority to certify the documents. They normally certify their applicants' documents before lodging the application. I hope your agent did the same way. Fingers crossed!

Alternatively you can ask from your agent if they have certified or not. All the best... 

Thanks! I will do so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

I lodged through by agent and I didn't certify any of the document, just simplely downloaded by Internet banking- yep kind of freaking out now 😰the agent didn't even query me but I might bring this query to them and I will update once they reply.

No worries, Just ask your agent to send email ASAP and certify your copies by email.

Certified copies 

For the purposes of this application any one of the following persons can certify in writing that a document is a true copy of the original document.

In Australia:

● a Justice of the Peace; or

● a Commissioner for Declarations

● a person before whom a statutory declaration may be made under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 (for example a nurse, legal practitioner, medical practitioner, pharmacist or dentist)

a registered migration agent (whose registration is not suspended or subject to a caution).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, good luck all said:

No worries, Just ask your agent to send email ASAP and certify your copies by email.

Certified copies 

For the purposes of this application any one of the following persons can certify in writing that a document is a true copy of the original document.

In Australia:

● a Justice of the Peace; or

● a Commissioner for Declarations

● a person before whom a statutory declaration may be made under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 (for example a nurse, legal practitioner, medical practitioner, pharmacist or dentist)

a registered migration agent (whose registration is not suspended or subject to a caution).

thanks mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick Question?

i applied 13 feb 2018, case open on 19 March and requested for more documents and  my account status still Showing Received But friend of mine his file is also opened and his status changed from Received to initial  Assessment?please share your status after Co contact?

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Quick Question?

i applied 13 feb 2018, case open on 19 March and requested for more documents and  my account status still Showing Received But friend of mine his file is also opened and his status changed from Received to initial  Assessment?please share your status after Co contact?

thanks 

same here.. showing initial assessment on my account too. Contacted by co on 17 april.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tamworth said:

same here.. showing initial assessment on my account too. Contacted by co on 17 april.

 

Did you click this button, it is in bottom of the attached document list. It may change status further assessment.

 

image.png.e9378e839fa8f79d741a7719a73d9383.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Just do it... said:

Good morning guys, with grace of God finally got pr for family. Applied 24/03/18

Granted on 11/05/19 but agent send me emails today. Thanks 

Thanks everyone for your wishes and I will pray to God that you all get you or ASAP.. I didn't submitted home country pcc after 1 year and AFP submitted 7 months back also pay for another AFP which I got today and useless for me. 

Also I didn't submitted any certified copy of documents but request you guys to don't take chance if possible because we never know about Co's mood. 

My case officer is Wilson. 

Thanks again everyone. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

 

Did you click this button, it is in bottom of the attached document list. It may change status further assessment.

 

image.png.e9378e839fa8f79d741a7719a73d9383.png

Yes, I saw this button. But haven't clicked. My agent is handling the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

 

Did you click this button, it is in bottom of the attached document list. It may change status further assessment.

 

image.png.e9378e839fa8f79d741a7719a73d9383.png



I was contacted by CO on 14th March 2019 and I provided all the required documents

I can't see this button under attached document list? Do you have any idea, why?
 

Edited by ankpa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

Thanks everyone for your wishes and I will pray to God that you all get you or ASAP.. I didn't submitted home country pcc after 1 year and AFP submitted 7 months back also pay for another AFP which I got today and useless for me. 

Also I didn't submitted any certified copy of documents but request you guys to don't take chance if possible because we never know about Co's mood. 

My case officer is Wilson

Thanks again everyone. 

I am not sure that is my agent certified or not before updating? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ankpa said:



I was contacted by CO on 14th March 2019 and I provided all the required documents

I can't see this button under attached document list? Do you have any idea, why?
 

It is at the very bottom of the page. 🙂 And yes, as soon as you click it, it goes gray and the status of application changes. 🙂 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is at the very bottom of the page. 🙂 And yes, as soon as you click it, it goes gray and the status of application changes. 🙂 

large_immi.PNG.6664676406223c9fa2c24b7fbf56ed1f.PNG

 

Thanks Russki for your reply, but I can not find that button for reference I attached screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sunnny said:

Showing received but just updated for medical of child 🤔🤔

50E9F092-DFAF-4596-ADD0-6E1503049644.jpeg

Hi Everyone,

    Quick question on the screenshot above if the last updated date doesnt change after we upload documents is that fine?. Bcoz in my case last updated and date submitted is same 15/4/2018 even if i attach documents .

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Just do it... said:

Good morning guys, with grace of God finally got pr for family. Applied 24/03/18

Granted on 11/05/19 but agent send me emails today. Thanks 

Congrats 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. As we’ve been waiting  over 16 months our police checks have gone over 12 months old. 

But Immigration have only asked for the main applicant to submit another up to date police check.

Is this something Immergration do or do you think they will come back n ask the rest of the family over 16 to submit again? 

Thanks in advance guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use