887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is at the very bottom of the page. 🙂 And yes, as soon as you click it, it goes gray and the status of application changes. 🙂 

Hi Russki 

my status is same from the date of application and after requesting more documents from case officer as well... no initial assessment and not any submit button as well..any suggestions what should I do now? 

47 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Hi Russki 

my status is same from the date of application and after requesting more documents from case officer as well... no initial assessment and not any submit button as well..any suggestions what should I do now? 

I really do not know the answer to this question. Unfortunately, their system is not the best, like in my case - I submitted the document and it was showing as "received' in immiaccount, but they claim they never received it. So clearly immigration IT people aren't doing a great job... 😄 😄 😄 

You can call try to call them and ask what is happening, and if this is normal. But before you do, check which browser you are using to access your immiaccount. If you are using Explorer, try using Chrome and see if this helps. 😉 🙂 If it does not, then it makes sense to ring the lovely Customer Service people. 😉 

8 minutes ago, Russki said:

I really do not know the answer to this question. Unfortunately, their system is not the best, like in my case - I submitted the document and it was showing as "received' in immiaccount, but they claim they never received it. So clearly immigration IT people aren't doing a great job... 😄 😄 😄 

You can call try to call them and ask what is happening, and if this is normal. But before you do, check which browser you are using to access your immiaccount. If you are using Explorer, try using Chrome and see if this helps. 😉 🙂 If it does not, then it makes sense to ring lovely the Customer Service people. 😉 

Thanks for ur reply, just spoke with immi department help line, lady was very kind who picked my call and she took My all details and put me on hold a for 7 minutes and told me that we received all your requested  documents and don’t worry about account status.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Thanks for ur reply, just spoke with immi department help line, lady was very kind who picked my call and she took My all details and put me on hold a for 7 minutes and told me that we received all your requested  documents and don’t worry about account status.

@Rana G  can i get the contact number you just tried for immigration department please?

Hi Friends ,

I was a silent follower of this form.We got or PR today(Direct grant)

Applicants:-2 adults + 1 child

Applied on 15 March 2018

Granted on 13 May 2019

CO: Michael

We had updated our AFP just before expiry.

We haven't provided PCC( we had travelled to our own country for a week only).

Edited by Sonu
  • Like 17

2 minutes ago, Sonu said:

Hi Friends ,

Applied on 15 March 2018

Granted on 13 May 2019

Congratulations...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prashant said:

Hi there, 

got a question

do we need to do the overseas police check again even though we didn’t go back to overseas. 

Anyone got this situation yet ? 

I have the same question......anyone plz answer this.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Sonu said:

Hi Friends ,

Applied on 15 March 2018

Granted on 13 May 2019

Congrats 🎂🎉🎉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Sunnny,

Did they ask you for medicals of your child?  Just curious, I applied on 4 April 2018 and just wondering if they are getting to our dates.

Yes, got a call from agent saying immigration contacted them for child’s medical.

One question for ppl who hv gotten their grants: anyone gotten their grants while not onshore or one of the applicants in their application not onshore? My agent just told us all applicants in the application need to be onshore at the time of decision.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sunnny said:

Yes, got a call from agent saying immigration contacted them for child’s medical.

Hi sunny just a question when did they contacted u .. i have also applied through agent.. just checking .. if they contact u or the agent.. and how old ia ur bub .. they have asked the medical for .. good luck and hope u get grant soon. Prayers for all applicants.. 👍

22 minutes ago, Cel said:

One question for ppl who hv gotten their grants: anyone gotten their grants while not onshore or one of the applicants in their application not onshore? My agent just told us all applicants in the application need to be onshore at the time of decision.

Correct, all applicants must be onshore before any applicants (primary and secondary) can be granted their PR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sunnny said:

Thanks for letting me know. Could I also ask what age your child is, not sure if they are asking for medical for all kids or just under 1 year old.