887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

26 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys, CO Regina just asked for AFP of myself. Actually my wife’s AFP and mine were issued on the same day last July. Will make both again. Anyway it is good for an anxious Mar 9, 2018 applicant. 🙂

Hi @Sharky0903, it looks like you have the same issue as me and some other members - your AFP is still valid! It will be valid till July 2019. The immigration have some fault in their system, they just sometimes do not see the documents attached in your immiaccount. 

I have the same problem - attached a new AFP cert in February 2019, shows clearly as attached, but they cannot see it at their end. Try to call them and ask, if they can even see your certificate from July 2018. 🙂 

Or did they ask you to do new AFP with different/alias names? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Sharky0903, it looks like you have the same issue as me and some other members - your AFP is still valid! It will be valid till July 2019. The immigration have some fault in their system, they just sometimes do not see the documents attached in your immiaccount. 

I have the same problem - attached a new AFP cert in February 2019, shows clearly as attached, but they cannot see it at their end. Try to call them and ask, if they can even see your certificate from July 2018. 🙂 

Thanks for your advice Russki. My newborn daughter’s documents are yet to ready, so I think I need new AFP even if everything goes well. 

No different name or alias requested. Only a new one is required.

• Like 1

Just now, Russki said:

I think she is just busy dealing with immi request - people normally drop out for a bit when they get a request. 🙂 But I am sure she is OK and will be back with us soon. 🙂 

Oh I must have missed the message where she got a ''document request' . thats good news in a certain way. 🙂

• Like 2

Just now, March9th2019 said:

Hey guys

where to upload form 1221. Is it mandatory?

Oh its 1221 season again. There are seasons in this Forum 😄

1. Is 1221 mandatory Season?
2. Do I have to certify all documents Season
3. "Im so cool, why is every one frustratoed about processing times"  season 

Just kidding, 1221 isnt mandatory there are so many ppl who got grants without 1221. But, its preferred if you are aiming for a direct grant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Honey said:

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

See I was looking for you to give the Grant 😄 😄 congrats Hun 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congrats mate 

4 minutes ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Oh no! Can't believe! we were just talking about you today...

Congratulation and enjoy with your new life in the "land of honey and milk" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Doman said:

Oh no! Can't believe! we were just talking about you today...

Congratulation and enjoy with your new life in the "land of honey and milk" 

Thank you @skaur @doman

Please guys put complain if you are second timer. I got it because I put complain.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congratulations

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I talked with my agent yesterday about my son's medical as he was born in 489 visa. He said because my son is born in Australia so immigration might not request it for him. I am not convinced with that answer so please let me know if anybody got visa without medical of kid. He is 19 months now. TIA

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skaur said:

I talked with my agent yesterday about my son's medical as he was born in 489 visa. He said because my son is born in Australia so immigration might not request it for him. I am not convinced with that answer so please let me know if anybody got visa without medical of kid. He is 19 months now. TIA

Hi Skaur,

There are cases within our group where Immi team asked for 501 Medical for kids born in AUSTRALIA.

Please request or raise a complaint for HAP id so that you can do the medical before they asked through email request.

from my memory Honey will be able to help u more in this case.

16 minutes ago, Skaur said:

They will definitely asked for medical. My son born here ,

SO i request them to generate HAPID before CO assign and they did it.

8 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Congrats Honey! How did you make the complaint then? Thanks!

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

I told them that I applied on 26th Feb and as I am close to processing time.  Please generate HAPID for my son to avoid any delay in decision
. or you can write good email  to  adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au