Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Hello I’ve been a silent follower I’ve contacted by Immi asking for more documents applied 9march 2018. 

Just wanted to ask they have asked my wife’s police clearance and form 80 am I right ? And I was married after I applied my visa 887 so I submitted form 1221 there I have updated I’ve been married but I’ve not applied my wife’s visa yet I will apply once my visa is been granted.

 

please guide me thanks and goodluck to everyone 

CE62D11E-6835-4E1E-A5F4-555D0517EA81.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gracee said:

Mine will be exactly 14 months tomorrow. No contact whatsoever from the Department. My status is still "Received". I wonder why... Anyone else here who applied in March and has not been contacted at all?

I dont know why they doing so late, most of the file is already open for march month...why state you applied from ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rahi_verma88 said:

Hello all

need suggestion 

i have applied on 12th June 2018.

Me and my wife with a little one went overseas for 1 month, what’s documents do I need to upload?

- shall I attach new AFP?

- shall I attach new Overseas Police clearance?

- shall I attach anything in regards to my child as she went overseas?

Thanks in advance 

For that 1 month you went to your home country or on holiday to some other country? Because on my case during my 489 I went to India for nearly 3 months and Thailand for 10 so I just provided Indian pcc once.. No extra documents for my son.. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vicky 86 said:

What about Home Country PCC

 

Did you visit after lodging 887 for more than 1 month or you did not go ?

 

Thanks

I didn’t visit India from last 1 year, I have submitted PCC at time applying 887

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hello I’ve been a silent follower I’ve contacted by Immi asking for more documents applied 9march 2018. 

Just wanted to ask they have asked my wife’s police clearance and form 80 am I right ? And I was married after I applied my visa 887 so I submitted form 1221 there I have updated I’ve been married but I’ve not applied my wife’s visa yet I will apply once my visa is been granted.

please guide me thanks and goodluck to everyone 

Hi @Kusai, please have a look at the next page from the page you have shown us: there should be a more detailed explanation there. Please let us know what it says. Just read everything carefully. 🙂 

Most likely, it is form 80 and an AFP certificate, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gracee said:

Mine will be exactly 14 months tomorrow. No contact whatsoever from the Department. My status is still "Received". I wonder why... Anyone else here who applied in March and has not been contacted at all?

Received means you have not been allotted a CO yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, CO Regina just asked for AFP of myself. Actually my wife’s AFP and mine were issued on the same day last July. Will make both again. Anyway it is good for an anxious Mar 9, 2018 applicant. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guys, CO Regina just asked for AFP of myself. Actually my wife’s AFP and mine were issued on the same day last July. Will make both again. Anyway it is good for an anxious Mar 9, 2018 applicant.
It's not clear, What Is the issue date on your AFP

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick reminder, check if you AFP and PCC matches your passport for name and DOB
Your names should match the passport.
Many have made mistakes on these.

It's the only evidence of character certificates

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A quick reminder, check if you AFP and PCC matches your passport for name and DOB
Your names should match the passport.
Many have made mistakes on these.

It's the only evidence of character certificates

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk




Thank for advice . There is no need to certify AFP and PCC right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys, CO Regina just asked for AFP of myself. Actually my wife’s AFP and mine were issued on the same day last July. Will make both again. Anyway it is good for an anxious Mar 9, 2018 applicant. 🙂

Hi @Sharky0903, it looks like you have the same issue as me and some other members - your AFP is still valid! It will be valid till July 2019. The immigration have some fault in their system, they just sometimes do not see the documents attached in your immiaccount. 

I have the same problem - attached a new AFP cert in February 2019, shows clearly as attached, but they cannot see it at their end. Try to call them and ask, if they can even see your certificate from July 2018. 🙂 

Or did they ask you to do new AFP with different/alias names? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I applied 23rd March 18 some of them after me file open . I think who ever complained on feedback they not picking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Sharky0903, it looks like you have the same issue as me and some other members - your AFP is still valid! It will be valid till July 2019. The immigration have some fault in their system, they just sometimes do not see the documents attached in your immiaccount. 

I have the same problem - attached a new AFP cert in February 2019, shows clearly as attached, but they cannot see it at their end. Try to call them and ask, if they can even see your certificate from July 2018. 🙂 

Thanks for your advice Russki. My newborn daughter’s documents are yet to ready, so I think I need new AFP even if everything goes well. 

No different name or alias requested. Only a new one is required.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey guys I applied 23rd March 18 some of them after me file open . I think who ever complained on feedback they not picking 


Did you complain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, toot said:

Where's @Honey  ??? Long time no see?

I think she is just busy dealing with immi request - people normally drop out for a bit when they get a request. 🙂 But I am sure she is OK and will be back with us soon. 🙂 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Russki said:

I think she is just busy dealing with immi request - people normally drop out for a bit when they get a request. 🙂 But I am sure she is OK and will be back with us soon. 🙂 

Oh I must have missed the message where she got a ''document request' . thats good news in a certain way. 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, March9th2019 said:

Hey guys

where to upload form 1221. Is it mandatory?

Oh its 1221 season again. There are seasons in this Forum 😄

1. Is 1221 mandatory Season?
2. Do I have to certify all documents Season
3. "Im so cool, why is every one frustratoed about processing times"  season 

 

Just kidding, 1221 isnt mandatory there are so many ppl who got grants without 1221. But, its preferred if you are aiming for a direct grant. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

 

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

  • Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Honey said:

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

 

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

See I was looking for you to give the Grant 😄 😄 congrats Hun 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honey said:

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

 

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congrats mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toot said:

See I was looking for you to give the Grant 😄 😄 congrats Hun 

Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use