sunnyside

I have provided following docs for address proof
Stat Declaration
rent ledger
Utility bill 
Driver licence 
Bank statement  with Address
Payg and Notice of assessment.
is there anything else which I should include this time?

What did you write on your stat dec?

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

What did you write on your stat dec?

this stat dec is from my cousin who i was sharing the house with.

( my name , Passport number) lived at (our previous address) which i had rented from (date to date).

Currently, he is living at ( our new address) which i own from ( date we left our last house till date).

@nudgee Please let me know if i need to add anything further.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 887 come on said:

any one apply in April 2018.got grant?

Apparently yes please see appended (attaching communication) for @CChapman

Hi all,

Our PR visa got approved yesterday! Applied 13/4/18,  approved 14/5/19.

Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant 😄 CO Nikki

I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

• Like 6

Could anybody advice...

I applied on 06/05/2018 and did not hear anything from the Immi dept yet. We are expecting our first baby by the end of this month.

My concern is when the bub is born we won't be able to update that straight away on the immi account as we will be busy in the hospital. So if our PR comes in between that time after bub is born what should we do or should we email the immi dpt now about our situation. Totally confused. Please help if anybody can........

23 minutes ago, rahi_verma88 said:

Anybody could throw light and knowledge about stamp duty refund if we are buying residential land or house?

how does that work?

@rahi_verma88

If a purchaser obtains permanent residency on or before the date of the settlement the Foreign Purchaser Surcharge (%7 Stamp Duty) does not apply, regardless if the contract was signed as a temporary resident. However, you will be liable to pay a FIRB fee of$5600.

So please make sure in your contract leave enough time for settlement in case if your visa delays.

Guys please throw some light on the following question??

Is there anyone here submitted IELTS as a functional proof for thier partner?? May I know anyone got the grant who applied in Feb to March 2018? Did immigration asked IELTS again??

As per immigration website functional english score needs to be in the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored IELTS average band score of atleast 4.5

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

image.thumb.png.41a9d3aa6a6bd1ffe8eb260ec99ce258.png

• Like 1

Hi ,

Can anyone help me, I can download bank statement from bank website, or I can scan bank statement from letter from bank send me. are they all meet the requirements by immigration department?  if they are same, I prefer download it from bank website.

thanks in advance.

Hi ,
Can anyone help me, I can download bank statement from bank website, or I can scan bank statement from letter from bank send me. are they all meet the requirements by immigration department?  if they are same, I prefer download it from bank website.
 thanks in advance.

I just download from bank website and combine them into one file, because if we scan the hard copy the file will be way over 5mb

2 hours ago, rahi_verma88 said:

Anybody could throw light and knowledge about stamp duty refund if we are buying residential land or house?

how does that work?

When you buy a house or land you will need to pay an extra 7% in stamp duty to Revenue SA, and this is only refundable if you get your Pr visa within one year of paying the stamp duty. The best thing to do is ask for an extra long settlement with the vendor as this is when its paid. In our case we are building a house, so we purchased the land in May last year (when the PR approval time was 8-10 months!), and thankfully we got our PR with just 10 days to spare! So we get our 7% money back, we also had to pay $5,500 FIRB which is non refundable. Peter at Revenue SA is really helpful and happy to answer any questions we had along the way! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dee said:

Apparently yes please see appended (attaching communication) for @CChapman

Hi all,

Our PR visa got approved yesterday! Applied 13/4/18,  approved 14/5/19.

Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant 😄 CO Nikki

I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

Congrats 

our AFP and Overseas PCC were expired on April 2019 and I have not renew them as it was valid when we have applied and we didn’t leave the country 

knowing that we have applied on May 2018

Thanks 

36 minutes ago, MCPBLBC said:

Come on CO! No contact during this week for people who applied before Feb2018 !!! You can do better!!! Don't forget the old backlog!!!!

Same feeling here we the forgotten crew applied Jan 2018 no contact whatsoever 

• Sad 3

18 hours ago, March9th2019 said:

Hi guys

i requested immigration the below questions in the picture in the freedom of information section. I got email today from them. 

3DFC071D-E4D6-419A-873C-09D88BBA3F4E.png

😮 only 200 applications in our excel tracker.😐