887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

I agree. 🙂 🙂 

Thanks Dee and Russki, Yes I am the primary applicant and not moving. what about Medicare? can they use their Medicare in that regional area? is there a need to change address in it? I m bit confused sorry guys? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roma said:

Thanks Dee and Russki, Yes I am the primary applicant and not moving. what about Medicare? can they use their Medicare in that regional area? is there a need to change address in it? I m bit confused sorry guys? 

Not experienced in that area but i guess you can use your medicare card but i would still recommend to check with Medicare office; i am sure they can guide you or anyone here who might have some knowledge on this one.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dee said:

Not experienced in that area but i guess you can use your medicare card but i would still recommend to check with Medicare office; i am sure they can guide you or anyone here who might have some knowledge on this one.

Thanks Ruski,.....anyone having this experience? pls

19 hours ago, MPK said:

😮 only 200 applications in our excel tracker.😐

Rest are silent followers when they get will be contacted by the Immigration team .

They will register and inform us.

GIVE US surprise and hope that Department is working:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Hi Friends , 

I have a question, I have applied 887 last week, in my common wealth bank statement and superannuation, for 5-6 months, there is an error of unit number, it is unit 11 and I went to bank to open another account and she changed my address to unit 1, I checked that after 5-6 months and changed it online, i visited bank couple of days ago, and they said they cant change it in bank statement, street number is same, just error of unit number, what should I do ?

I have rent agreement and water bills. I have already uploaded that, Can i upload the bank statement as it is ??? any suggestions ???? 

Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Dee said:

Do you think Labor will address issues such as immigration timings etc. something like ours?

Labour should be better at listening to us, as we are workforce. I am feeling very positive about them, compared to Liberals. 🙂  I think, the working migrants' life will be better under their government. These are my hopes, anyway! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Labour should be better at listening to us, as we are workforce. I am feeling very positive about them, compared to Liberals. 🙂  I think, the working migrants' life will be better under their government. These are my hopes, anyway! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I hear you 👍

3 hours ago, Roma said:

Good day guys, I have couple of questions for those who have similar experience. I have applied 887 last week and planning to move interstate (regional suburb mentioned in the 489visa) however, I am going to stay where I am right now and only my wife and kids going to move. 

So I need to update addresses in the IMMI account so what is the best option? can I update my wife and kids address to the new and keep same old address under me? is this a possible option or a mad idea? 

As I have a job I will continue to be here until I get the PR and then join with the family.

If anyone has any idea pls share with me.

Hi sorry if u reading this again 

As I tried to differentiate both of ur situations as under 

1) if ur family moved to another address and u didn't and u didn't tell the department about this that would have meant that u didn't tell the department about change of circumstances which u should when ur file under process.

2)if u would tell the department about ur changed circumstances they could ask u to prove ur married life going all smoothly which can we hard as u r living separately. 

In my opinion u don't have both the options u have mentioned and u should aboide this situation if possible 

decision is always yours 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi sorry if u reading this again 

As I tried to differentiate both of ur situations as under 

1) if ur family moved to another address and u didn't and u didn't tell the department about this that would have meant that u didn't tell the department about change of circumstances which u should when ur file under process.

2)if u would tell the department about ur changed circumstances they could ask u to prove ur married life going all smoothly which can we hard as u r living separately. 

In my opinion u don't have both the options u have mentioned and u should aboide this situation if possible 

decision is always yours 

Thanks mate... useful information. we have not yet moved but before doing so I am checking with and your point is really valid. so what if we all move and then we change our address to new regional areas? Because I have an offer from my current employer where I can work one month where and one month from home so I can travel. I stay one month here and then one month with family? how you recon that?

Hi Guys, Quick question for guys from india who got the 887 grant or are still waiting:-

how long does it take to get PCC if we apply in australia through VFS global.??  I am just concerned if we submit original passport how safe is it to give original passport to them ?  How much time they take to give PCC if we collect it in their office.  Anyone knows the process?  If I go to the VFS office do i get PCC there only ?   

yo

23 minutes ago, Roma said:

Thanks mate... useful information. we have not yet moved but before doing so I am checking with and your point is really valid. so what if we all move and then we change our address to new regional areas? Because I have an offer from my current employer where I can work one month where and one month from home so I can travel. I stay one month here and then one month with family? how you recon that?

You can do whatever u like until u met with ur current visa condition and at the same time living altogether and notify the department with any potential changes in circumstances 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys, Quick question for guys from india who got the 887 grant or are still waiting:-

how long does it take to get PCC if we apply in australia through VFS global.??  I am just concerned if we submit original passport how safe is it to give original passport to them ?  How much time they take to give PCC if we collect it in their office.  Anyone knows the process?  If I go to the VFS office do i get PCC there only ?   

hi Akie 

yes, you have to give your passport to them, they will stamp your passport and provide you a letter (PCC). It took 1 week, I got mine after 1 week (2 months ago).

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Akie said:

i have 4 x times sent my originals to perth office by post and every time got my passports back...recons it is safe. for my PCC they took 4 weeks in 2018. still you can call your respective VFS office they will guide you. 

Just now, JSINGH said:

hi Akie 

yes, you have to give your passport to them, they will stamp your passport and provide you a letter (PCC). It took 1 week, I got mine after 1 week (2 months ago).

Apply online https://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/consular_miscellaneous/police_clearance_certificate_PCC.html

you have to fill application form, go to VFS office, submit your passport and photos etc.  They will post your passport along with the letter (PCC).

3 minutes ago, JSINGH said:

Apply online https://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/consular_miscellaneous/police_clearance_certificate_PCC.html

you have to fill application form, go to VFS office, submit your passport and photos etc.  They will post your passport along with the letter (PCC).

@JSINGH Thats great. Can I collect the passport and PCC in person by going to their office. Do they keep original passport with them till we get PCC ? I am based in melbourne

• Like 1

@JSINGH Also wanted to ask did u make the payment initially or after u got the PCC ?   SEE BELOW 

PCC for foreign passport holders: Application from foreign nationals will be accepted only on pre-approval basis and issuance of PCC is subject to clearance/verification from concerned authorities (In this cases, do not make Online Payment for your application). 

48 minutes ago, Akie said:

Hi,

i recently applied online and please choose courier option. no way to miss. Took for mine 2 weeks.

i hope it helps.

thanks

34 minutes ago, Akie said:

@JSINGH Also wanted to ask did u make the payment initially or after u got the PCC ?   SEE BELOW 

PCC for foreign passport holders: Application from foreign nationals will be accepted only on pre-approval basis and issuance of PCC is subject to clearance/verification from concerned authorities (In this cases, do not make Online Payment for your application). 

you can pay online, just take a screenshot or print your receipt. yes you have an option to collect from vfs office as well. that is upto you. I got mine via courier in 1 week only. if you are working in city you can go to 12/55 swanston street and collect.