sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

3 minutes ago, Cathrine2017 said:

Hi, Kevin, any update for your friend's visa application. I have the exactly same situation as yours, if the bridging visa period can be counted, it will mean a lot to me.

@Kevin

Hi how are you guys 

Good day Guys.......👋.......Can you please advise my concerns (might sound a bit stupid but wish to clarify) I have applied on Aug 2018 and planning to travel interstate in Australia in a couple of months. Would the applications be on hold if applicants travelling other states at the time immi pick applications?

Also after Aug 2018, I uploaded some documents in this year but still in the immi account it's showing the last updated date as the date I applied for 887 last year Aug18. 

Can anyone pls shed me some light...Ruski.......🤗.......Looking forward. Thank you.

Yesterday no grant no contact, today maybe double grants to make up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Shanjay1 said:

Hi how are you guys Good day Guys.......👋.......Can you please advise my concerns (might sound a bit stupid but wish to clarify) I have applied on Aug 2018 and planning to travel interstate in Australia in a couple of months. Would the applications be on hold if applicants travelling other states at the time immi pick applications?

Also after Aug 2018, I uploaded some documents in this year but still in the immi account it's showing the last updated date as the date I applied for 887 last year Aug18. 

Can anyone pls shed me some light...Ruski.......🤗.......Looking forward. Thank you.

Travelling interstate shouldn't be a problem, as long as you do not move to metro areas for some time. 🙂 About your immi account, it is strange, I wonder if they have some problems with the system as some other members report that CO do not "see" uploaded documents in their immi account.

My suggestion is to call immigration and ask them to check what they can see at their end. That's what I did this week. I asked them to check if they can see my updated AFP. They put me on hold for a bit and checked. Because previously uploaded AFP they didn't see. So it is best to be proactive, if you are worried. 😉 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Travelling interstate shouldn't be a problem, as long as you do not move to metro areas for some time. 🙂 About your immi account, it is strange, I wonder if they have some problems with the system as some other members report that CO do not "see" uploaded documents in their immi account.

My suggestion is to call immigration and ask them to check what they can see at their end. That's what I did this week. I asked them to check if they can see my updated AFP. They put me on hold for a bit and checked. Because previously uploaded AFP they didn't see. So it is best to be proactive, if you are worried. 😉 

Good Morning Everyone

@Russki  I have called them many times asking the same question to check if they see my documents the answer i have got always is that they wont be able to view our documents , its only the CO's who can view them. Which is a bit annoying

Thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Good Morning Everyone

@Russki  I have called them many times asking the same question to check if they see my documents the answer i have got always is that they wont be able to view our documents , its only the CO's who can view them. Which is a bit annoying

Thanks

Very annoying and inconsistent! 😞 I am sorry you had bad experience... Because they CAN check, and this is what one lady did for me, she might have called COs while putting me on hold, I don't know, but she did check, because I was insistent that previous customer service person actually told me to call back and check. This department is a pile of b*llsh*t! 😞 

• Like 3

Good day guys, I have couple of questions for those who have similar experience. I have applied 887 last week and planning to move interstate (regional suburb mentioned in the 489visa) however, I am going to stay where I am right now and only my wife and kids going to move. 

So I need to update addresses in the IMMI account so what is the best option? can I update my wife and kids address to the new and keep same old address under me? is this a possible option or a mad idea? 

As I have a job I will continue to be here until I get the PR and then join with the family.

If anyone has any idea pls share with me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Good day guys, I have couple of questions for those who have similar experience. I have applied 887 last week and planning to move interstate (regional suburb mentioned in the 489visa) however, I am going to stay where I am right now and only my wife and kids going to move. 

So I need to update addresses in the IMMI account so what is the best option? can I update my wife and kids address to the new and keep same old address under me? is this a possible option or a mad idea? 

As I have a job I will continue to be here until I get the PR and then join with the family.

My bit: if you are primary applicant and not moving then no need to update anything. Other members can also suggest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dee said:

My bit: if you are primary applicant and not moving then no need to update anything. Other members can also suggest.

I agree. 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

I agree. 🙂 🙂 

Thanks Dee and Russki, Yes I am the primary applicant and not moving. what about Medicare? can they use their Medicare in that regional area? is there a need to change address in it? I m bit confused sorry guys? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roma said:

Thanks Dee and Russki, Yes I am the primary applicant and not moving. what about Medicare? can they use their Medicare in that regional area? is there a need to change address in it? I m bit confused sorry guys? 

Not experienced in that area but i guess you can use your medicare card but i would still recommend to check with Medicare office; i am sure they can guide you or anyone here who might have some knowledge on this one.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dee said:

Not experienced in that area but i guess you can use your medicare card but i would still recommend to check with Medicare office; i am sure they can guide you or anyone here who might have some knowledge on this one.

Thanks Ruski,.....anyone having this experience? pls

19 hours ago, MPK said:

😮 only 200 applications in our excel tracker.😐

Rest are silent followers when they get will be contacted by the Immigration team .

They will register and inform us.

GIVE US surprise and hope that Department is working:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Hi Friends , 

I have a question, I have applied 887 last week, in my common wealth bank statement and superannuation, for 5-6 months, there is an error of unit number, it is unit 11 and I went to bank to open another account and she changed my address to unit 1, I checked that after 5-6 months and changed it online, i visited bank couple of days ago, and they said they cant change it in bank statement, street number is same, just error of unit number, what should I do ?

I have rent agreement and water bills. I have already uploaded that, Can i upload the bank statement as it is ??? any suggestions ???? 

Thanks 

Guys let your friends and family members know whoever can vote - vote 🗳 for Labor 🇦🇺. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Guys let your friends and family members know whoever can vote - vote 🗳 for Labor 🇦🇺. 

Do you think Labor will address issues such as immigration timings etc. something like ours?

11 minutes ago, Dee said:

Do you think Labor will address issues such as immigration timings etc. something like ours?

Labour should be better at listening to us, as we are workforce. I am feeling very positive about them, compared to Liberals. 🙂  I think, the working migrants' life will be better under their government. These are my hopes, anyway! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Labour should be better at listening to us, as we are workforce. I am feeling very positive about them, compared to Liberals. 🙂  I think, the working migrants' life will be better under their government. These are my hopes, anyway! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I hear you 👍

Maybe there would be rain of grants after tomorrow. Who knows? Hope is free. ;))

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Roma said:

Hi sorry if u reading this again 

As I tried to differentiate both of ur situations as under 

1) if ur family moved to another address and u didn't and u didn't tell the department about this that would have meant that u didn't tell the department about change of circumstances which u should when ur file under process.

2)if u would tell the department about ur changed circumstances they could ask u to prove ur married life going all smoothly which can we hard as u r living separately. 

In my opinion u don't have both the options u have mentioned and u should aboide this situation if possible 

decision is always yours 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi sorry if u reading this again 

As I tried to differentiate both of ur situations as under 

1) if ur family moved to another address and u didn't and u didn't tell the department about this that would have meant that u didn't tell the department about change of circumstances which u should when ur file under process.

2)if u would tell the department about ur changed circumstances they could ask u to prove ur married life going all smoothly which can we hard as u r living separately. 

In my opinion u don't have both the options u have mentioned and u should aboide this situation if possible 

decision is always yours 

Thanks mate... useful information. we have not yet moved but before doing so I am checking with and your point is really valid. so what if we all move and then we change our address to new regional areas? Because I have an offer from my current employer where I can work one month where and one month from home so I can travel. I stay one month here and then one month with family? how you recon that?

Hi Guys, Quick question for guys from india who got the 887 grant or are still waiting:-

how long does it take to get PCC if we apply in australia through VFS global.??  I am just concerned if we submit original passport how safe is it to give original passport to them ?  How much time they take to give PCC if we collect it in their office.  Anyone knows the process?  If I go to the VFS office do i get PCC there only ?