887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, Maxzone said:

887.jpg.dc30e26d80707fda8fbdabd9e689d116.jpg

Hi Mate, good to see another December person around. I have applied 3rd of December, I could apply a month earlier it didn't happen because of my lazy agent. Good to see the waiting queue is getting down. From the excel sheet we have 36 = April, 17=May, 20=June, 14=July, 10=August,  10=September, 5=October, 9=December a total of 121 people ahed. Personally I think, 36 is a huge number to assess. As soon as immigration finish up with the April applicant processing time should go down. As our new prime minister  will be elected tonight. Hopefully it will be positive news  for us , quota for the next financial year will be coming up very soon. Overall good news is coming up. During this time, we should make sure that we have updated all the required documents then waiting for the CO to be allocated. Hopefully end of this year you might able to get our residency. Hope for the best. 

Hi Maxzone, where did you get all these numbers, sorry I am a newbie so wasn’t 100% sure whether you have collected this data from this thread or it’s official data from Department of immigration, sorry if it sounds stupid I am a novice in this case. Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

Hi Maxzone, where did you get all these numbers, sorry I am a newbie so wasn’t 100% sure whether you have collected this data from this thread or it’s official data from Department of immigration, sorry if it sounds stupid I am a novice in this case. Thanks [emoji120] 
All those data collected from our excel sheet. To be honest It's not actual figure, its collected from our thread anyone can able to include themself in to tracker. We have number of silent follower too. It's our rough estimation like whats going on how long its gonna be to get the grant. As I said It's not actual number there could be more applicant outside this forum we no nothing about it. Hopefully it will help. Follow our excel sheet you will understand it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!!!
Guys, this blissful day has finally arrived for my family!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
Applied: 25 September 2017
07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
12/04/18 - CO Dat, address of ex-husband from 15 years ago. 
16/01/19 - CO Peter, parental consent verbal confirmation for my kid. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.
Grant: 17 May 2019, CO Peter
I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. [emoji898] Love you all! [emoji847]
Great news... Big congratulations Russki :)
A lot of people in the group have learnt from your patience and positive attitude.
Enjoy your long waited freedom :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2019 at 4:58 PM, Trendzinn said:

Can you provide me more details of his visa's refusal. If somebody did the work in metropolitan area before entering in the nominated state but afterwards fulfilled the 489 condition and still live in nominated state. Does this effect on his 887 visa?

He haven't posted any more details about the his case, if you did it while holding an active state sponsored 489 visa then it;s breach of your visa conditions , if co finds out about it somehow then yes it can affect your 887, best to seek professional advice when lodging your app. to avoid any issues , for how long you worked in non regional? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dar8 said:

He haven't posted any more details about the his case, if you did it while holding an active state sponsored 489 visa then it;s breach of your visa conditions , if co finds out about it somehow then yes it can affect your 887, best to seek professional advice when lodging your app. to avoid any issues , for how long you worked in non regional? 

I am posting it on behalf of my friend. He worked for 3.5 months in non regional area just because of ignorance, then he realised and came to regional area. Have you seen any such case in which they consider this as a mistake and ultimately grant the visa?

On 5/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Russki said:

Guys, this blissful day has finally arrived for my family!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congratulations dear 😘😘

• Thanks 1

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congratulations Russki! Extremely happy for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2019 at 9:36 AM, Salman khan said:

congrats russki very happy for you... look like my turn will come soon

Hi . May i ask  have u ever use u medicare card when u waiting for u 887visa grant?  I used my medicare card several time. I am afraid this will effect my pr grant.

Hi . May i ask  have u ever use u medicare card when u waiting for u 887visa grant?  I used my medicare card several time. I am afraid this will effect my pr grant.

I don’t think it will effect your PR grant. It’s meant to be use as we are paying 2% tax for it, and you can’t claim the medicare levy back after you submit your PR application . So don’t worry :)

5 hours ago, Trendzinn said:

I am posting it on behalf of my friend. He worked for 3.5 months in non regional area just because of ignorance, then he realised and came to regional area. Have you seen any such case in which they consider this as a mistake and ultimately grant the visa?

F

21 hours ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Hello Friends,

I added my mother as a family member and need to remove her from the application.

Can someone share the format for Form 1023?

Thanks

Im assuming things here,

Did you add her as a non accompanying family member?
And she still came up on the document upload section? 

I personally think, its not an incorrect answer to add your parents as a non accompanying family as it clearly states you need to mention your Parents, siblings, half brothers, Half sisters and all. However i've seen many members doing the same mistake and uploading incorrect answers. 

• Like 1

VICToRY At LaST!!!  Hope you've already recovered from hangover from Friday haha 😄

You know what @Russki, this is the most awaited post in this forum and literally the only reason I kept coming back to read the forum after I received my grant few moons back. I don't know you personally, never met you, but I think you deserve this over everyone else because of the great character you showed in this forum through thick and thin and you kept the light very much alive. Despite your frustration, you managed to cheer everyone up with a kind word or two, kept the peace and calm amongst thousands of participants from different backgrounds.

I wish you nothing but all the very best on your journey as a 'fully fledged' resident (as I would like to call it 🙂 ) and may whatever your dreams do come true in this great land of opportunity.

::Good Luck!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kevin said:

My friend was able to apply for the 887 visa exactly after 2 years from the date of 489 visa grant. 

We can't even lodge the visa application prior to the 2 years timeline according to the immigration system standard. 

I received an email from the 887 visa case officer, she explained me, the time I spent as 489 bridging visa holder might be counting for the 1 year full-time work and 2 years residential requirements, however there is another requirement to hold the 489 visa at least for 2 years in order to apply for 887 visa. 

Wish it helps. 

Hi Kevin, thank you for your reply, they are very helpful. 

Was so exited about Australian election but Libaral comes back strongly. No doubt that Peter Dutton will be immigration minister again and lots of drama coming up. They gonna mess up with the regional visa for sure. Whoever applied already have to gone through long process. I was so optemestic until yesterday but not anymore. Willing to see what's coming up from tomorrow, hopefully it will be good for us. Best of luck evryone finger crossed [emoji1696].

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mirza said:

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck at a page while filling application. Visa number (Visa grant number) i.e 13 digits from the grant notice of 489. When I enter this visa number it gives me below error. Any idea to correct it?

Please leave it blank. It was in use previously when visa was paper based. 

• Thanks 1