887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

good day mates, out of curiosity  I am asking from those who got their grants. Once you submit the application and supporting documents, how and what CO are looking for. For an example assume you submitted all the docs and you left the regional area to metropolitan area, how they track your movement?

good day mates, out of curiosity  I am asking from those who got their grants. Once you submit the application and supporting documents, how and what CO are looking for. For an example assume you submitted all the docs and you left the regional area to metropolitan area, how they track your movement?

You need to let home affairs know if you change your address/ work etc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Roma said:

Better don’t move to metropolitan area. There is a person who was refused visa  887 due to moving out regional area after applying the visa.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Mangau said:

Better don’t move to metropolitan area. There is a person who was refused visa  887 due to moving out regional area after applying the visa.

Thanks mate, yes I have no idea to move as I have a permanent job here but was not sure how they do it😀

6 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Wts going on with C/O, I applied in 25th Feburary and still waiting for mt grant. Is anyone here from Feburary and still waiting for decesions.

I applied on 25th February 2018, got my first contact from CO on 17 April 2019 for new AFP. Uploaded on 3 May 2019 (was bit late cuz Easter and Anzac day...) and now is waiting.. 

1 hour ago, Don Family said:

Applied on the 14th of feb. still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason is probably because of the system. Ppl who got first contact around in mid of March still have the status on immi acc as "received" while the other guys who also got grant even they got the 1st contact @ the beginning of Apr. 

So I assume that the system will not pop up the name which still in received status

The reason is probably because of the system. Ppl who got first contact around in mid of March still have the status on immi acc as "received" while the other guys who also got grant even they got the 1st contact @ the beginning of Apr. 
So I assume that the system will not pop up the name which still in received status
Yes possible, it's been two months after uploading AFP, however some got it in less than a month after uploading additional documents
Crazy .......

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Hi mates, looks like there are a few people who applied in Feb 2018 and waiting for their first contact! And here i am who applied on 23 April and wondering how long is my wait?

I hope no one from January 2018 still waiting for first contact from immi🙉.

So can I ask all the people from Feb 2018 and before ,  put their 🖐 hand up please.

So that I can sit back rather than waiting for a response every single day from DIBP. 

At least it will give us an idea how many people are before me in this queue 🤔

Sometimes its the only way to stop being impulsive 😇

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, A cup of coffee said:

Hi mates, looks like there are a few people who applied in Feb 2018 and waiting for their first contact! And here i am who applied on 23 April and wondering how long is my wait?

I hope no one from January 2018 still waiting for first contact from immi🙉.

So can I ask all the people from Feb 2018 and before ,  put their 🖐 hand up please.

So that I can sit back rather than waiting for a response every single day from DIBP. 

At least it will give us an idea how many people are before me in this queue 🤔

Sometimes its the only way to stop being impulsive 😇

If you look at the tracker you'll see exactly what is happening, you can see who was contacted and what was asked.  You will also see where there was no contact at all. From the tracker there are 3 people from January and 11 from February who hasn't had any contact or at least not posted it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey mates,
Senior Members,  seek your guidance... I have applied for 887 visa in the begining of this month. During the past 2 years, I haven't traveled anywhere out of Adelaide, only my husband has been visiting India multiple times. We have submitted Australian Federal Police clearance for both of us & Indian Police clearance for only my husband. My query is, do I need to submit Indian Police clearance for myself also, as I haven't traveled anywhere after entering Australia.

Thanks in anticipation.

Jeshika  L.

15 minutes ago, jl-dr said:

Hey mates,
Senior Members,  seek your guidance... I have applied for 887 visa in the begining of this month. During the past 2 years, I haven't traveled anywhere out of Adelaide, only my husband has been visiting India multiple times. We have submitted Australian Federal Police clearance for both of us & Indian Police clearance for only my husband. My query is, do I need to submit Indian Police clearance for myself also, as I haven't traveled anywhere after entering Australia.

Thanks in anticipation.

Jeshika  L.

you need to get it yourself as well, me also i haven't traveled outside but still my agent ask me to get Pakistan police clearance, so better get it,  if they ask then your case getting more delay 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jl-dr said:

Hey mates,

Thanks in anticipation.

Jeshika  L.

If you applied in Australia for say your 489 visa and submitted Indian PCC then and haven't left Australia, then no you don't have to. If you applied for 489 from India, received a grant and then came to Austalia, you will most definitely be asked for Indian PCC, as you were in India for an amount of time after your previous PCC and could have done an offense before coming to Australia. Hope this makes sense to you.

This is just from what I understand and from previous visa experience.