sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi Experts. Quick Question to all those who applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for spouse.

What all docs u provided as a proof of relationship ? Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration.

Can anyone please provide a list of docs which i need to provide to apply for 489 subsequent entry visa for wife? 

Hello Folks,

I have been contacted by C/O Micheal asking baby medical certificate. I have received an email and top of the that case officer personally rang me and clarify regarding medical.

I told him I am so desperate to buy a property's and hence can look after ASAP. Let's see

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hello Folks,

I have been contacted by C/O Micheal asking baby medical certificate. I have received an email and top of the that case officer personally rang me and clarify regarding medical.

I told him I am so desperate to buy a property's and hence can look after ASAP. Let's see

Good luck bro

when did you apply?

4 minutes ago, Rana G said:

Good luck bro

when did you apply?

I applied on 25th of February 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guys please help me. I need serious help. seniors and experience plz help.

Application submitted : 11-02-2018

CO SOPHORN contact for form 80 and certified payslips: 09-03-2019

Baby born : 06-03-2019

Submitted change of circumstances form + requested document : 14-03-2019

Baby passport + Birth certificate + Letter from GP (Medical) : 26-04-2019 

No contact after 09-03-2019. My baby does not have any visa. 😞 I need to travel. Why this is happening.

Do I have to generate HAP ID?

How can get my baby on 887 bridging visa.? Is there any way I can contact my CO to finalise my application ? 

3 minutes ago, Angos said:

No contact after 09-03-2019. My baby does not have any visa. 😞 I need to travel. Why this is happening.

How can get my baby on 887 bridging visa.? Is there any way I can contact my CO to finalise my application ? 

Hi 

To add baby in 887, just send email to  <skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au> please write  file no for both 489 and 887 visas. attach birth certificate, form 1022 and passport.

explain your situation and hopefully your baby will get 489 visa tomorrow. you can travel on 489 visa no other visa require. 

for baby medial , i am struggling as well.   

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angos said:

Hi,

I am on almost same boat as yours. But CO have not asked anything from us for our baby. My baby was born on 06.03.2019 and have submitted the change of circumstances form on 14.03.2019. They asked for further documents on 09.03.2019 but not baby related. 

As I can see in your time lines, they have granted your baby with bridging visa, but they have not dne anything like this for my baby. My baby is still on no visa.

Kindly guide if you have done anything else, so that atleast they will put my baby on bridging visa. 

Hi Angos,

Below is what I experienced these days,

- May 15, Wednesday, co Regina requested my AFP;

- May 16, Thursday, sent email to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au with form 1022 and my daughter’s birth certificate, without passport;

- May 17, Friday, got passport from the embassy, and updated the information of my daughter’s birth in my immi account ( without any detailed information);

- May 20, Monday, received email from co Mark, which was from skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au, issuing my daughter’s 489 and bva, still without passport information. This is true! COs can issue visa without passport! They only need the name and date of birth, so I guess the birth certificate is a must!

- May 21, today, uploaded all documents of my daughter.

Now what I can do is waiting for my new AFP and submit it.

So I think sending email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au or gsm or gsm.business.support@border.gov.au may work for you.

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Angos said:

My baby born after 887 application and I rang help line and they advised me to post change of circumstances form with your baby birth certificate at their Adelaide office address and I did same and after 10 days they added my son in application and sent bridging visa as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sick and tired of waiting for a long time, lot of Feb applicants must be feeling the same.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

Hi team

just wondering do I need to certify all of our payslips, bank statement and employee reference letter?

thanks 

if you applying yourself and uploading on immi account than  its not required to be certified

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

Hi team

just wondering do I need to certify all of our payslips, bank statement and employee reference letter?

thanks 

Not required; you can scan or download the required letters/documents and upload on immi account;

Seems like no grants this week anymore. Since its the same government

• Haha 1

@Simmie

my PCC and the AFP were both expired on April 2019!

pls advise as it is not easy to issue another PCC

I m also there from 24 January 18, two times contacted by case officer,last contacted 9 march after no response.my lawyer send already three times for update but no answer

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Hi @peace_at_heart, as other guys say, co wants your employment reference letter which shows everything they want. Make sure use the letterhead. And co wants your baby’s medical as well. Good luck!

Submitted requested documents.

• Like 1

Where’s the direct grant :(
Nothing my friend, elections over and they must be taking a break after so much hard work...... you know what I mean right ??

• Haha 1

Hi Guys,

I'm a silent follower of this forum,

I applied 887 visa on 09/04/2018,  and got Direct Grant today 21/05/2019!! 🎉🎊🎋🌻

(AFP is renewed 2 months ago)

This is such a big and warm FAMILY!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing useful information, cheering up each other and being with me for last 12 months. 

Wish you all a quick direct grant!  (Please update me in the forum)

GOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKK guys!! 🍀

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Don Family said:

I am sick and tired of waiting for a long time, lot of Feb applicants must be feeling the same.

😢 I hear you. We are sick of being strung along as well. 

January for us 😞

• Sad 1

Just now, T 09042018 said:

Hi Guys,

I'm a silent follower of this forum,

I applied 887 visa on 09/04/2018,  and got Direct Grant today 21/05/2019!! 🎉🎊🎋🌻

(AFP is renewed 2 months ago)

This is such a big and warm FAMILY!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing useful information, cheering up each other and being with me for last 12 months. 

Wish you all a quick direct grant!  (Please update me in the forum)

GOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKK guys!! 🍀

happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2