887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, T 09042018 said:

Hi Guys,

I'm a silent follower of this forum,

I applied 887 visa on 09/04/2018,  and got Direct Grant today 21/05/2019!! 🎉🎊🎋🌻

(AFP is renewed 2 months ago)

This is such a big and warm FAMILY!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing useful information, cheering up each other and being with me for last 12 months. 

Wish you all a quick direct grant!  (Please update me in the forum)

GOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKK guys!! 🍀

Congratulations, may you have a blessed life in Aus!

• Like 1

Hi I am a silent follower

We got our golden email this morning!

Applied:26th feb 2018

CO contact: 02/05/2019 Requested for baby health examination.

Health examinations submitted on 09/05/2019

Got golden email 21/05/2019!

Wait is over.

Thanx CO Michael.

Best of luck for you guys.

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, Aahil said:

Wait is over.

Thanx CO Michael.

Well done 👍 

44 minutes ago, Aahil said:

Wait is over.

Thanx CO Michael.

Hi aahil, 

Congratulations on your grant😊 enjoy your freedom. 

Mid you don’t mind what sort of medical they asked for your kid? How old is your kid? And what all document did you submit ? 

4 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yeah he/she’s is ours every time we hear back from Immigration 🤔

January 2018 we lodged 

seriously don't know on what terminology/ technology/ scientific notation/ software they work !!! seems like if when they ask docs from someone after that they put the application in a bin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is very basic for everyone who hasn't had a request for more documentation yet:

1.  Updated AFP, make sure your AFP is valid, it is only valid for 1 year from issue.

2. Correct AFP, make sure your AFP names are the same as in your passport and/or birth certificate.

3. Valid passport, not expired. With the same names as in your AFP.

4. Marriage certificate or change of name document if your name has changed from your birth certificate.

This will hopefully save some time for everyone in the queue if CO doesn't have to request it. You could have had a grant the day they picked up your file, but had to ask for these basics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

seriously don't know on what terminology/ technology/ scientific notation/ software they work !!! seems like if when they ask docs from someone after that they put the application in a bin. 

Yes why can’t they give you a list of thing to send when they first open your file, instead of one thing at a time? 

It completely boggles me 🤔🤪

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Angos said:

Hi aahil, 

Congratulations on your grant😊 enjoy your freedom. 

Mid you don’t mind what sort of medical they asked for your kid? How old is your kid? And what all document did you submit ? 

Our kid was 6 months old and they requested a general health examination from Bupa. No any more documents were submitted 

Edited by Aahil
  • Thanks 1

Hi Guys , 

i am silent follower on this forum.I need your help , my wife applied 887 on 12/04/18 and got contacted by immigration today.  She moved to Adelaide on 19/3/2016 and lived with my friend's family from 19/3/2016 to 10/04/2016.  She paid them rent in cash and moved to other house which was her residence till 31/1/2019.  CO has asked for documents proving that she stayed in my friend's house for that time.  As this was the temporary accommodation, she didn't change the address and has no other letter or bills for that address.  My friend moved has moved to Melbourne now, I am not sure what should be the best approach and what documents should she give to prove her stay there.  

As per the requirement of staying in regional area for 2 years, she counted the days from 11/04/2016 and not from 19/3/2016.  Please suggest.

Hi Guys , 
i am silent follower on this forum.I need your help , my wife applied 887 on 12/04/18 and got contacted by immigration today.  She moved to Adelaide on 19/3/2016 and lived with my friend's family from 19/3/2016 to 10/04/2016.  She paid them rent in cash and moved to other house which was her residence till 31/1/2019.  CO has asked for documents proving that she stayed in my friend's house for that time.  As this was the temporary accommodation, she didn't change the address and has no other letter or bills for that address.  My friend moved has moved to Melbourne now, I am not sure what should be the best approach and what documents should she give to prove her stay there.  
As per the requirement of staying in regional area for 2 years, she counted the days from 11/04/2016 and not from 19/3/2016.  Please suggest.
Best is a stat Dec with all that information, because a stat Dec is a legal document which is accepted at court of Australia

Don't worry my friend give them a stat Dec with all information written and get your friend to sign it

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Russki said:

GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!!!

Guys, this blissful day has finally arrived for my family!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Applied: 25 September 2017

07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
12/04/18 - CO Dat, address of ex-husband from 15 years ago. 
16/01/19 - CO Peter, parental consent verbal confirmation for my kid. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.

Grant: 17 May 2019, CO Peter

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congratulation Ruskki

enjoy your freedom

cheers mate

thanks again

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, satinder said:

Hi Guys , 

I am wondering why did he ask residence proof for that period if your wife didn’t count it in 2 years residency requirements? 

10 hours ago, Akie said:

@Mirza Could you please let me know what docs you provided? did u get 489 subsequent direct grant ??  how much time it took for you to get the grant ? 

@Akie To show relationship, I provided marriage certificate, family registration certificate, child birth certificate, wife id (have husband name) and some photos of marriage ceremony.

I was asked for extra documents one time that I provided. Total time of grant was within 3 months.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, i have been following this page silently in a regular basis. And i am very happy to share u all people that i got my grant today at 3:15 pm.  And wish everyone all the very best.                                                    Applied date-15/03/2018.                                                       Direct grant - 21/05/2019.                                       Co- Dan

• Like 14