887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi @peace_at_heart, do you mind sharing with the group what work documents you initially submitted to IMMI? Thanks.

Sure.

I was working as casual worker before becoming permanent worker at my workplace. I had originally submitted 35 hours per week Payslips both from Casual and Permanent work, along with the copy of Permanent work contract.

I have submitted 1) Casual work Contract 2) A letter listing entire work history in Australia 3) Super statement

Thanks 

On 5/20/2019 at 8:52 PM, Angos said:

Hi Honey2896,

what sort of documentation did you submit for your new born baby. I am also on same boat and waiting for CO to contact, if you can let us know what sort of documentation is required for the new born , will upload it before hand so that wont have to wait longer.

On 5/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, Angry Coder said:

Hi all,  

Is this possible to request HAP ID without having a passport. My baby is two months old now and I'm afraid they will ask me for her medicals but her passport is still not finalized because the nearest consulate general is in Canberra which I need to visit and can't seem to do it anytime sooner. So I was wondering if I can get her HAP ID and submit medical and then, later on, provide the passport.  

If baby is under 6 months you dont need to get medical. Just get a GP letter stating baby is healthy and fine.

CO will generate HAP ID or contact BUPA

On 5/21/2019 at 5:28 AM, Mirza said:

I didn't provide any STAT dec for family, however, a marriage certificate and family registration certificate from your country. Will be good if you provide some marriage photos. I hope it will help.

@Mirza what does family registration certificate mean ? I dont have that 

3 minutes ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is a dream. I applied 887 on 4th July 2018. CO Sophorn has just sent me email asking for new AFP and that’s the only one. I will update later.

ah, no need to be worried, you need to updated the documents then back on the track! i mean after May and June. I think CO afraid to make longer process so they are check AFP now :). I got a friend applied this March and got contacted straight away after 1 week, just to update documents. 

so I think you are about the same. 

• Like 2

Hi guys,
I am not sure if it is a dream. I applied 887 on 4th July 2018. CO Sophorn has just sent me email asking for new AFP and that’s the only one. I will update later.

Is this real? Can’t believe.. that’s a good news Ken..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

ah, no need to be worried, you need to updated the documents then back on the track! i mean after May and June. I think CO afraid to make longer process so they are check AFP now :). I got a friend applied this March and got contacted straight away after 1 week, just to update documents. 

I hope you are wrong haha, it’s okay. If he can grant me PR on 4th July 2019, I am stil l happy, rather than waiting longer.

• Like 2

So JoelAm, how is that possible your friend apply this March and request for documents.is that mean if he submit the documents he will get the grant within 2 months? That's sounds crazy lots of people waiting a long and they picked up random file, those people are so lucky. I wish I could be one of them.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

Now this update has brought in so much excitement. Good on you mate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

Hi ken 

did you complain or recently updated ur police check ?

25 minutes ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

Hey Ken, great news.. May I know from the city you live in? 

GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially @Russki & @Honey

Details are as follows,

Date Applied – 10.02.2018

New Born Added – July 2018

489 for New born baby – 20th Sep 2018

01st CO contact (Sophorn) – 26th Feb 2019 (Baby medical & AFP for me & my wife)

02nd CO contact (Sophorn) – 16th April 2019 (Stat dec for baby medical)

GRANT – 22nd May 2019 (CO – Peter)

I Wish & pray that everyone will get their grants very soon

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially @Russki & @Honey

Details are as follows,

Congratulations mate..! Looks like they are active on Feb files🙂

Good morning all,

Another exciting news from a silent follower.😃🎉

We recived our golden email @ 10.30 this morning. It was a direct grant.

887 visa applied 5/04/2018

Granted 22/05/2019

CO Regina,

Please keep updating your profile, and upload any available document you think they might request or useful, and this helped us to get a direct grant. Wish you all the very best. Also, I must say this lovely community and its members are doing amazing job, guys this information you'll are share here worth thousands, so please keep up the good work.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] & [mention=3034]Honey[/mention]

Details are as follows,

Peter is responsible for clearing up the backlogs :) Russki also got grant from him :)
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

So JoelAm, how is that possible your friend apply this March and request for documents.is that mean if he submit the documents he will get the grant within 2 months? That's sounds crazy lots of people waiting a long and they picked up random file, those people are so lucky. I wish I could be one of them.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

my friend applied March 2019, but he didnt submit enough evidence for the wife! then CO contact him to updated the list. as rmb, there is form 80 from the wife. then he is on the waiting process now. 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Where can we get the Stat declaration form? When we came reached Australia for the first 2 months we stayed with my brother who sponsored us . Not sure if The CO will request for Proof of residence for those two months , but thought of keeping it ready . Can anyone attach a copy of stat declaration form or give me an idea where to get it from

Thanks

Just now, sajitha said:

Hi Everyone,

Where can we get the Stat declaration form? When we came reached Australia for the first 2 months we stayed with my brother who sponsored us . Not sure if The CO will request for Proof of residence for those two months , but thought of keeping it ready . Can anyone attach a copy of stat declaration form or give me an idea where to get it from

Thanks

Stat Dec

• Like 1