18 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Guys good news
We finally got it.
Applied on 14th Feb
First contact 19th May
Grant today 22nd May 2019
Case office Peter

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Congratulations, you can finally relax and start enjoying your new found freedom!!!

May I ask if you have just received the email or was it earlier today?

4 hours ago, sajitha said:

Hello everyone ,

Got the golden email today 22/5/2019

Applied 887 on 15/4/2018

Direct Grant on 22/5/2019

CO : Wilson.

Thanks Everyone and @Russki for the timely updates

30 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Guys good news
We finally got it.
Applied on 14th Feb
First contact 19th May
Case office Peter

Congrats! Enjoy....and celebrate!

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, Aisha said:

Hi ,

i visited immigration office Melbourne recently and they said if you are out of processing time limit them come to us and put complaint ... just try that hope you get any hopeful reply..... it’s too much frustrating 

Hi mate so did you get any helpful response after visiting immigration office Melbourne thanks ??

On 12/6/2018 at 8:59 PM, Dave said:

Thanks. I am not sure mate what mistake I have done but anyway I will fill the form for correction. Its really frustrating.  

@Dave Did you provide any document for the other family members (siblings and/or parents)?

3 hours ago, T04 said:

Hi! Can you guys share one information with us who received calls from CO ? Did they call you from any particular number like ‘ No caller ID’ or any landline number or any mobile number?

They will call from Private Number. As, they don't want to disclosed landline. 

Cheers

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Hi @Honey2896, is there any medical checkup template for baby under 6 months? My daughter will take her 6-week- checkup soon. Maybe I can use the result for the visa application. Thanks!

@Sharky0903  yoy need to your GP that you need to submit medical certificates to the immi including baby's Weight, Length ,Head Circumference  Vision ,Hearing and Immunisation.  Tell the ti mention baby is healthy and fit. I did same like this snd waiting for  the grant. 

1 minute ago, Santosh said:

@Sharky0903  yoy need to your GP that you need to submit medical certificates to the immi including baby's Weight, Length ,Head Circumference  Vision ,Hearing and Immunisation.  Tell the ti mention baby is healthy and fit. I did same like this snd waiting for  the grant. 

Really appreciate your reply Santosh! Is there a reference number like hap id issued by co? I haven’t got any medical invitation yet, so can I put my TRN on it to show where it is related? Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Ekam said:

Can someone pls send a sat dec form which we need to submit after medical of baby?

Many Thanks

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/commonwealth-statutory-declaration-form.pdf

Hi Ekam, I used this last year for my second daughter and put six photos which covered the period from passport-making to application-lodging. And you need to say all photos indicate one person Full Name blabla... Seems it worked well. In addition, only citizens or prs can sign this for you. 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Hello Everyone, 

Quick question,

if someone uploaded the form 80 with details error, and have attached 58/60 documents, and wanted to add form 80 again and form 1221, how can we do that?

Do I have to call the Immigration? or can it be done through  immiaccount ??

It is looks like flooding of PR. Love to see everyone is happy ...

On 5/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Russki said:

GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!!!

Guys, this blissful day has finally arrived for my family!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Applied: 25 September 2017

07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
12/04/18 - CO Dat, address of ex-husband from 15 years ago. 
16/01/19 - CO Peter, parental consent verbal confirmation for my kid. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.

Grant: 17 May 2019, CO Peter

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congrats @Russki. Enjoy your grant. All pain is over now. We will miss you from the furm. Thanks again to help everyone. 

12 hours ago, Don Family said:

Guys good news
We finally got it.
Applied on 14th Feb
First contact 19th May
Case office Peter

Fantastic news. Big congratulations guys 🥂🍾

• Like 2