887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant, enjoy your new stress free life!!!

May I ask were there only adults in your application or children as well? If children were included, what are their ages and did you have medicals done?

Me, my wife and Child who was born in August 2018 . I updated the department by providing form 1022 , birth certificate and passport in immiacount. In January 2019 they added child in 887 application and gave a hap id which i used for his 501 medical when he turns 6 months old.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Deep 14 april said:

Me, my wife and Child who was born in August 2018 . I updated the department by providing form 1022 , birth certificate and passport in immiacount. In January 2019 they added child in 887 application and gave a hap id which i used for his 501 medical when he turns 6 months old.

Thanks for your reply Deep, I appreciate it! 

Enjoy your new life with your family here in Aus!

Hi everyone,

just a quick query, I know it's mentioned and discussed before. Just for the ease of my mind.

Do we need overall 4.5 in IELTS OR we need 4.5 in each component (W,R,L,S) for secondary applicant?

i am thinking 4.5 in each component not lower than that.

pls advice.

Many Thanks 

1 minute ago, Ekam said:

Hi everyone,

just a quick query, I know it's mentioned and discussed before. Just for the ease of my mind.

Do we need overall 4.5 in IELTS OR we need 4.5 in each component (W,R,L,S) for secondary applicant?

i am thinking 4.5 in each component not lower than that.

pls advice.

Many Thanks 

It's 4.5 overall, not 4.5 in each

3 minutes ago, Ekam said:

Thanks for reply.

Do you know anyone who had  submitted and accepted?

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Ekam said:

Thanks for reply.

Do you know anyone who had  submitted and accepted?

Thanks 

My Wife's was accepted like that for her 489 application and the rules have remained the same. Also it is clear what functional English is defined as on the DOHA website

11 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

My Wife's was accepted like that for her 489 application and the rules have remained the same. Also it is clear what functional English is defined as on the DOHA website

I really want this will be true statement. this below attached info made me double minded. Have a look and pls clear to me aswell.

IMG_5771.PNG

Guys many has come in late evening, check your immi account, guys who applied through an agent u can open an immi account for your self and import the application through application ID

Hope this helps, I will stay online for sometime to help some of them

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

To all my friends who r using taxi job for 887. I applied by myself and by using these documents to prove full time work i got direct grant . So if u wanna claim taxi job from the very first day try to gather these documents and there will be no problem in getting 887 later on. Thanx everbody this forum was really helpful for me and i wish everyone best of luck.

4325A329-A984-43A9-A30D-207A5DFDB300.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Deep 14 april said:

To all my friends who r using taxi job for 887. I applied by myself and by using these documents to prove full time work i got direct grant . So if u wanna claim taxi job from the very first day try to gather these documents and there will be no problem in getting 887 later on. Thanx everbody this forum was really helpful for me and i wish everyone best of luck.

4325A329-A984-43A9-A30D-207A5DFDB300.jpeg

Hi deep, what is driver accreditation certificate and where do we get profit and loss statement ? I always do my tax myself..

On 5/20/2019 at 6:44 PM, Salman khan said:

you need to get it yourself as well, me also i haven't traveled outside but still my agent ask me to get Pakistan police clearance, so better get it,  if they ask then your case getting more dela

yes sure

Thank you 🙂 

5 minutes ago, A cup of coffee said:

Department of immigration says that

4BB15409-B62C-4D2E-806F-DA97B686DEDC.jpeg

They messed up everything. They are keep lying to applicant from last year. First, they keep changing processing times now jumping queue they are not even stick with there own rules and expect visa holders to comply with conditions.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, A cup of coffee said:

Department of immigration says that

4BB15409-B62C-4D2E-806F-DA97B686DEDC.jpeg

So why are they processing march/April’s grants when they’ve not finished December/January/February yet!! 

We just don’t get it..

Time for some wine I think to get over another day of no grant. 

Cheers everyone 🍷👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katie said:

So why are they processing march/April’s grants when they’ve not finished December/January/February yet!! 

We just don’t get it..

Time for some wine I think to get over another day of no grant. 

Cheers everyone 🍷👍

I think they allocate different files for different COs so they would process indepentdenly as long as the grants doesn't pass a specific date limit.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SukSim said:

Hi deep, what is driver accreditation certificate and where do we get profit and loss statement ? I always do my tax myself..

In Western Australia where i live the taxi id which we display while driving taxi is called taxi accreditation. I don’t know in which state you are and what it is called. Take your quarterly bas statements to any tax accountant and he will be able to generate profit and loss statement from that. 

3 minutes ago, Deep 14 april said:

In Western Australia where i live the taxi id which we display while driving taxi is called taxi accreditation. I don’t know in which state you are and what it is called. Take your quarterly bas statements to any tax accountant and he will be able to generate profit and loss statement from that. 

Thanks dear.

1 hour ago, Deep 14 april said:

Hi Deep, 

Did u drive everywhere in WA. Was it not in regional?

Just wondering if anyone can help .my baby is just 4 months old now.I try to book his medical before when he was 2month old but Bupa said they don’t do any medical checkups for under 6 months old .so I Just submitted gp s letter.But now case officer asked for his medical And created his hap Id now was just confused .if any one have any idea can I please share.

• Like 1