887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys,

First of all I should say thanks to @Riaz @Sharky0903 @Rana G who helped me to get 887 visa for my new born baby.

Today got an email from CO Mark asking :  " Please complete the attached e-medical form and return to skilled.support@homeaffairs as soon as possible. Once received we will attach the GP report and send to Bupa for assessment. "

I have already submitted the letter from GP. If somebody have an idea that it is just now the e medical form which I need to submit. Is anyone have the same experience?

And addition to it, should I upload the immunisation record and health checkup record of my baby from " Blue book". Kindly guide me.

43 minutes ago, nudgee said:

17 months is for people who need to provide additional docs... so pls do renew AFP and PCC when it’s close to expiry . But direct grant time frame is around 13-14 months. Still a very long wait though. Let’s see how it goes today

Haven’t renewed any AFP or PCC as they were expired on April 

can OET test considered as Functional English as it was needed for my wife? 

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) An average band score of at least 4.5 for each of the 4 test components
Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) A total band score of at least 32 based on the 4 test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) An overall band score of at least 30 for each of the 4 test components
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) An overall band score of at least 147 for each of the four test components

10 minutes ago, adam said:

Haven’t renewed any AFP or PCC as they were expired on April 

They will definitely need new AFP and if you have visited your home country after you got the PCC they will need updated PCC as well. I suppose they will ask you for that, but if they don't, don't sit around and wait for it. They will not grant a visa without a current AFP!

49 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Just wanted to ask if someone saw the post.

Congratulations on your grant @Roja, enjoy your new life!!!  Could we ask who was the CO and also if there were children included in the application. If there was, what are their ages and did they have medicals done?

Yes Children were include - 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

can OET test considered as Functional English as it was needed for my wife? 

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) An average band score of at least 4.5 for each of the 4 test components
Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) A total band score of at least 32 based on the 4 test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) An overall band score of at least 30 for each of the 4 test components
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) An overall band score of at least 147 for each of the four test components

My wife got Competent English not Functional English

so I think we are in good shape now, can seniors confirm please?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/competent-english

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

They will definitely need new AFP and if you have visited your home country after you got the PCC they will need updated PCC as well. I suppose they will ask you for that, but if they don't, don't sit around and wait for it. They will not grant a visa without a current AFP!

Yes I have visited after I apply for a month only 

as for the AFP I forgot how to do it 

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

But I have not stayed over 12 months and that’s the condition in order to get the PCC

9 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

how about if the CO has contacted and requested more doc and after submitting docs still the status is RECEIVED ?

same scenario.. I uploaded all the required docs after request, still status is RECEIVED.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

Hi Adam

I also applied in May

May I please know what's your status under the immi account?

My status still "received"

Thanks

Still received 

but I have a question @Bern83

how can I upload the AFP and the PCC 

Or I just email to them !

15 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

how about if the CO has contacted and requested more doc and after submitting docs still the status is RECEIVED ?

I can't commend on that as I haven't been contacted yet, but there are other people in the forum that says their applications still show received.