sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi All, new to this forum and find this one interesting too. Planning to apply 887 in September 2019. When I arrived in Australia I lived with my cousins in Melbourne for 2 months until I relocated into a regional area. and also did some casual work after more than 1.5 months' of job hunting with no positive feedbacks in the same area, just to cover my expenses. Then I relocated to a regional area and ended work within a couple of weeks and started working in the same regional area I relocated. 
Can this lead to a rejection of visa when I apply for 887.  Any thoughts? 
I think you had three months time to relocate in a regional area. So if you spending 2 month’s on that time, I see no problem. At the end case officer will make the decision. So, you have nothing to do now, all the best for your application.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi All, I have a query related to 2 years residency for 887 visa. If I travel outside SA for holidays for 3 weeks in 2 years ... do I need to compensate this (2 years + 3 weeks) before apply 887 visa or there is any relaxation? thanks and appreciate your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/17/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ekam said:

Hi All,

I have been requested to provide AFP, Baby medical today.

Date Applied 03 April 2018
First contact today:
CO Grant

Hi Ekam,

May I ask how old your baby is and was he or she born on 489 in Australia or after you applied for 887?

I apologise if I have asked you this before.

Hi Everyone,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

Edited by GRACE
to more specific

hi is there anyone who have applied march 2018 ( 887 subclass). i am still in pending . They still shows recieved and have shown 16 to 17 month .

Hi to all. I have applied for 887 in june 2018.My child is born in Australia and we havent applied 489 and 887 visa for him but included him in our 887 application. I was not being contacted by any CO yet.  Can anyone explained me the procedure of getting hap id of my child who is now 17 months old. What other documentations are required or asked by COs related to my child.

6 hours ago, Wale said:

Baby is 3yrs plus now...got Hap ID earlier and did medicals in Feb. Also did affidavit iro baby's pictures.

Did IELTS for secondary applicant even though he was primary applicant during 489. 

CO : Wilson.

Hi ,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate HAP ID or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

30 minutes ago, Trendzinn said:

Hi to all. I have applied for 887 in june 2018.My child is born in Australia and we havent applied 489 and 887 visa for him but included him in our 887 application. I was not being contacted by any CO yet.  Can anyone explained me the procedure of getting hap id of my child who is now 17 months old. What other documentations are required or asked by COs related to my child.

Just wait case officer to contact. There’s is not any way, I tried everything, in the same boat.

Look at reply I got,

Your child`s application is currently awaiting assessment by the visa processing officer.

Once allocated and reviewed by a case officer the documents will be assessed. Then a case officer will contact you with a Hap ID.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

The flood gate has opened for the new week.
Applied: 15-Apr-2018.
Direct grant : 27-5- 19.
Thanks to everyone for the very useful information and updates on this forum .
Wishing us all speedy grants and success in our endeavors.
Family of 6 including a baby born in Australia.

Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Dear Guys
I am Silent follower of this forum
Sorry for Late Post
Direct Grant On Sat Morning
Applied: 10-Apr-2018.

Direct grant : 24-5-2019

Thanks to everyone for the very useful information 

No Kids in application

CO: Joan

[mention=3964]sajitha[/mention] [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] Specifically

Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Silent followers with requests and grants for today, come out, come out where ever you are 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Harry Potter's Friend said:

I applied in May 2018 and still "Received"

Does anyone have the same issue?

Hi @Harry Potter's Friend I also applied late May 2018, no contact yet and status is still Received

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Silent followers with requests and grants for today, come out, come out where ever you are 🤣

Bern i think we should be silent followers from now onwards may be then we will get out grants😅😅😅😅😅

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Bern i think we should be silent followers from now onwards may be then we will get out grants😅😅😅😅😅

I agree with you, I was just thinking the same thing 😂😂

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

I agree with you, I was just thinking the same thing 😂😂

🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I think you had three months time to relocate in a regional area. So if you spending 2 month’s on that time, I see no problem. At the end case officer will make the decision. So, you have nothing to do now, all the best for your application.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, SJay said:

Hi All, new to this forum and find this one interesting too. Planning to apply 887 in September 2019. When I arrived in Australia I lived with my cousins in Melbourne for 2 months until I relocated into a regional area. and also did some casual work after more than 1.5 months' of job hunting with no positive feedbacks in the same area, just to cover my expenses. Then I relocated to a regional area and ended work within a couple of weeks and started working in the same regional area I relocated. 

Can this lead to a rejection of visa when I apply for 887.  Any thoughts? 

Thanks @Maxzone for the explanation. Really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, I am in Adelaide Australia and the journey started quite well for us:) I'm just wondering, that as I am on 489 Visa accompanying my wife, do I need to register myself anywhere in Australia embassy or anywhere online ?

And also once we have newborn where do we register them? So that newborn can also get 489 Visa with us and once we apply 886, we get it for all three of us?

Thank-you:)

15 hours ago, GRACE said:

Hi Everyone,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

1. You need to upload photos of all the applicants for 887.

2. You do not need medical unless there is some special request by CO

3. In case your child is born in Australia after you landed here then there will be medical required; you will need to request department yo generate HAPID

• Like 1

1. You need to upload photos of all the applicants for 887.
2. You do not need medical unless there is some special request by CO
3. In case your child is born in Australia after you landed here then there will be medical required; you will need to request department yo generate HAPID

What type of photos? If applying single do we need to attach photo?

Just now, nudgee said:

What type of photos? If applying single do we need to attach photo?

Every applicant needs to upload a recent passport size photo.

• Thanks 1

Every applicant needs to upload a recent passport size photo.

I did not upload a photo , only the passport page, so I should go to the camera shop and take a photo then... in which section do I upload? Thanks

14 hours ago, GRACE said:

Hi ,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate HAP ID or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

Yes it is necessary to upload the photos for all who are included in application. That is a requisite of application.

Most likely CO will ask for medical

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I did not upload a photo , only the passport page, so I should go to the camera shop and take a photo then... in which section do I upload? Thanks

Under the section Photograph-Passport

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.e502b102015bd8e773efe81c78da2287.png

Thank you so much, I attached my passport page there, thank god it was good to know
  • Like 1