sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

No grant today 😢😡

Might have issued 10 grants for people who are not in this group. 🙂 who knows!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

I understand now it is personal, then I’d better keep waiting. 🙂  Thanks anyway!

Looks bupa will make the assessment based on gp’s letter. Right? So we don’t have to wait until baby turns into 6 months even co issued the hap id. Right?

Yes.. I think so. As per the email BUPA will assess. No I dont think so we have to wait. Will keep you posted with my update. Have you got the bridging visa for your baby??

58 minutes ago, toot said:

I Did attach a photo. 
1. Went to the post office 
2. Asked for the digital version of the photo
3. Attached the file directly. 

4. None of my documents are certified
5. No Form 1221
6. No Kids

Thank you so much for your answer, as well as the other information you included, I appreciate it so much and am sure others will also.

• Like 2

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

22/03/18: CO Adam - Child's medical
3/7/18: CO Dat - my original police clearance by post and a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same
17/10/18: CO Adam - Hardcopies of two overseas police certificates required for myself.

01/03/19: Provided new overseas pcc for myself

30/04/19: CO Sophorn - Provide new AFPs as previous ones have expired

13/05/19:CO Peter - Provide new overseas pcc fo wife as previous one expired,

uploaded 27/05/19

28/05/19: CO Peter - GRANT!!

• Like 24

28 minutes ago, Angos said:

Yes.. I think so. As per the email BUPA will assess. No I dont think so we have to wait. Will keep you posted with my update. Have you got the bridging visa for your baby??

Yes, co Mark issued the bridging visa.

• Like 1

@Honey @Sharky0903  Just an update, I opened my account and saw that "last updated date is of today 28.5.2019" but didn't got any email. It was really difficult to check what was updated in the application. But luckily find out that they need a filled e medical form which is there in the health assessment page for my baby.

Really strange that have not received any email. it is good that i have checked the account otherwise would be waiting for email. 

Moral: keep checking the account as well guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

3/7/18: CO Dat - my original police clearance by post and a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same
17/10/18: CO Adam - Hardcopies of two overseas police certificates required for myself.

uploaded 27/05/19

Congrats mate 

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congratulations.. Enjoy 🙂 

Good to see that after uploading CO have acted in a day itself. "uploaded 27/05/19  28/05/19: CO Peter - GRANT!! "

9 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Absolutely amazing news, congratulations!!! Perseverance pays off! Enjoy your new life!

33 minutes ago, Angos said:

@Honey @Sharky0903  Just an update, I opened my account and saw that "last updated date is of today 28.5.2019" but didn't got any email. It was really difficult to check what was updated in the application. But luckily find out that they need a filled e medical form which is there in the health assessment page for my baby.

Really strange that have not received any email. it is good that i have checked the account otherwise would be waiting for email. 

Moral: keep checking the account as well guys.

Hey mate when did you applied?

15 minutes ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey mate when did you applied?

Applied on 11-02-2018.

1 hour ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congratulations

13 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Congratulations

1 hour ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congrats 🎉🎉🎊🎊

i applied on 21/10/2017 still waiting. 

Hi All 

We had applied 887 early in January 2018. My daughter born on 05/07/2018 and informed immigration at the end July 2018. 

18/7/18 CO requested for documents of 2years stay and 1 year of work, which Were already submitted at the time of application. So again All the documents provided with in a time frame except my PC from Norway which arrived late and submitted. 

Due to some ID documents from my home country, i was unable to apply my daughter passport and it took 4 months for us to get everything sorted out and finally I submitted my daughter passport on immigration request in December 2018. Last week after almost 5 months they granted bridging visa to my daughter and  asked me to resubmit AFP certificate which I submitted on 17/05/2019. 

If I am not wrong they will ask my daughter medical certificate? 

Anyone here to put more light ?

why i am still in que and why They are taking so much time. Is it ok to contact them ?

thanks 

MO

On 5/27/2019 at 3:47 PM, Bern83 said:

Hi Ekam,

May I ask how old your baby is and was he or she born on 489 in Australia or after you applied for 887?

I apologise if I have asked you this before.

Hi Bern,

he is 8 months old and he was born after apply 887 visa in Australia.

i got his medical done recently.

thanks

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Big congrats mate!!!

21 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi Everyone, I am in Adelaide Australia and the journey started quite well for us:) I'm just wondering, that as I am on 489 Visa accompanying my wife, do I need to register myself anywhere in Australia embassy or anywhere online ?

And also once we have newborn where do we register them? So that newborn can also get 489 Visa with us and once we apply 886, we get it for all three of us?

Thank-you:)

You have to register on the immigration SA site and they will send you surveys on the site which you need to fill out. The information should be on your visa. 

Hi I am new to this forum and finally I will submit my 887 today. I am just having a few questions when completing the online application and hope someone can help me, much appreciated. 

1. Visa number. I am not sure what is 11 digits visa number. I am on 489 now. But I came to Australia quite early so I did have a visa label for my student visa on my old passport, but I can only find a 10 digit numbers. Should I still write that number even though I am on a new visa now? 

2. I am single and applying only for myself. Should I write my parents and siblings details on “other family members” ? Anyone has experience writing parents details there and do we need to provide documents for parents ? 

3. For the 10 years residential history, do we still need to add current address? And write the date to today? Or just the previous address before the current address. 

Thank you again for taking your time to read and assist, will be great to make sure I am not making mistakes. 

Edited by Daisy26

Hi I am new to this forum and finally I will submit my 887 today. I am just having a few questions when completing the online application and hope someone can help me, much appreciated. 
1. Visa number. I am not sure what is 11 digits visa number. I am on 489 now. But I came to Australia quite early so I did have a visa label for my student visa on my old passport, but I can only find a 10 digit numbers. Should I still write that number even though I am on a new visa now? 
2. I am single and applying only for myself. Should I write my parents and siblings details on “other family members” ? Anyone has experience writing parents details there and do we need to provide documents for parents ? 
3. For the 10 years residential history, do we still need to add current address? And write the date to today? Or just the previous address before the current address. 
Thank you again for taking your time to read and assist, will be great to make sure I am not making mistakes. 

Good luck Daisy.. I m also in same boat and hoping to apply today...
1. The help section mentioned that if u have current e Visa .. you can leave visa field blank...

2 no documents required for patents. Just details required

3. 10 years history including current residence. Put end date as one day before today.. as there is no option to mention currently living....

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congratulations dear. 

15 hours ago, toot said:

I Did attach a photo. 
1. Went to the post office 
2. Asked for the digital version of the photo
3. Attached the file directly. 

4. None of my documents are certified
5. No Form 1221
6. No Kids

@Bern83 I have not attached photo , instead we just attached our Passports

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Can anyone pls confirm you have added your parents and siblings on “ other family members” ? I hope that I get it right. Thank you