sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 minute ago, Daisy26 said:

Can anyone pls confirm you have added your parents and siblings on “ other family members” ? I hope that I get it right. Thank you 

I did, and only had to supply information (no documents) as per identification (name, date of birth and such) and where they have lived in the past 10 years.

15 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

22/03/18: CO Adam - Child's medical
3/7/18: CO Dat - my original police clearance by post and a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same
17/10/18: CO Adam - Hardcopies of two overseas police certificates required for myself.

01/03/19: Provided new overseas pcc for myself

30/04/19: CO Sophorn - Provide new AFPs as previous ones have expired

13/05/19:CO Peter - Provide new overseas pcc fo wife as previous one expired,

uploaded 27/05/19

28/05/19: CO Peter - GRANT!!

YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! So so happy to see your grant!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗

CO Peter is our hero! So now only two veterans are left: @SK10 and @ricky21232, come on COs! 🤞🤞

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! So so happy to see your grant!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗

CO Peter is our hero! So now only two veterans are left: @SK10 and @ricky21232, come on COs! 🤞🤞

Edited by bimu_march25
m

1 hour ago, Daisy26 said:

Can anyone pls confirm you have added your parents and siblings on “ other family members” ? I hope that I get it right. Thank you 

From memory, you only mention your parents and siblings in Form 80. 🙂 And they are not part of your family unit for the purpose of visa application, they are "others" 😄 

A "family unit" is: an applicant, their spouse and their children only. 🙂  In your case it is just you! 😄 

• Like 1

Someone removed me from tracker Russki added..

applied on 8/8/2108

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

From memory, you only mention your parents and siblings in Form 80. 🙂 And they are not part of your family unit for the purpose of visa application, they are "others" 😄 

A "family unit" is: an applicant, their spouse and their children only. 🙂  In your case it is just you! 😄 

Wish I read your comment earlier, I include my parents and sibling in “other family members”, and now on the attachment sections it ask me to provide “relationship - Relative, Evidence of “ , did anyone mentioned parents and siblings in the application have attached any relationship documents ? I am scared now should have leave them blank 😞 

4 minutes ago, Daisy26 said:

Wish I read your comment earlier, I include my parents and sibling in “other family members”, and now on the attachment sections it ask me to provide “relationship - Relative, Evidence of “ , did anyone mentioned parents and siblings in the application have attached any relationship documents ? I am scared now should have leave them blank 😞 

On the homepage of your immiaccount, who do you have as applicants? I only have us (as a family) there and my parents and brothers are only visible under the attachments section. It says only "other documents" when I open their individual tap but I did not submit any documents there as they are not in my application.

9 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

On the homepage of your immiaccount, who do you have as applicants? I only have us (as a family) there and my parents and brothers are only visible under the attachments section. It says only "other documents" when I open their individual tap but I did not submit any documents there as they are not in my application.

I only see myself in the application homepage , I am single but why the attachment section has “Relationship - Relative, Evidence of “ and Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner, evidence of “ ? I don’t have any spouse and kids , I am confuse, does it appear in all applications ? Someone pls help   

36 minutes ago, Jptsap said:

Someone removed me from tracker Russki added..

applied on 8/8/2108

Will put you back in. Our tracker is being attacked by someone again, changing countries, dates and removing entries... 😞 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Daisy26 said:

I only see myself in the application homepage , I am single but why the attachment section has “Relationship - Relative, Evidence of “ and Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner, evidence of “ ? I don’t have any spouse and kids , I am confuse, does it appear in all applications ? Someone pls help   

Oh, I see! IT is generic, same for everyone. Just ignore those sections. 🙂 

Just now, Russki said:

Oh, I see! IT is generic, same for everyone. Just ignore those sections. 🙂 

Ahh good to know, thank you so much Russki, if it’s same to everyone than I think it’s ok to include them on other family members as I can only see myself as applicant , I feel a lot better now 🙂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

I usually download the spreadsheet and work with it. Never save or change data

I heard, it is possible to track a person who "breaks" the tracker, I just don't know how. 😞 

Last two Wednesdays rained lots of grants, hope this Wednesday will be the same.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Daisy26 said:

1. I had my parent and my brother and Sister as non-accompanying family members
2. Their names appeared on the document upload list
3. I did not submit a correction form
4. I did not upload documents for them
5. Got granted with no issues

• Like 3

To make tracked edits in Google Docs, pop open the 'Editing' menu at the top right hand corner of your document. Your Google Doc now functions exactly as a Word Doc when you turn on 'Track Changes' You can see who made the change, when they made it and what the change was, just as you can in Word. Additionally, if you save the document in Word format, these changes will show up in the offline document as Tracked Changes in Word.

• Like 2

I don't think everyone can edit on the tracker, I for one, can't edit anything or put data on it. So look at the people who have editing rights.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, toot said:

Gone across the
River
A small family from 
Nowhere, told the rest of the voyagers
Thank you for the support,
Enormous love and the
Dear conversations

CO : Ashish

Congrats Toot ,enjoy the freedom, mate you have excellent sense of humor, Make us feel good in this long and killing wait.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

I don't think everyone can edit on the tracker, I for one, can't edit anything or put data on it. So look at the people who have editing rights.

This is because we had a lot of problems at some point with the tracker, because it was open for everyone to edit. The owner of the tracker had to lock it, so now everyone who wants to edit have to ask her permission. You can just request permission. 🙂 

• Like 1

Hello guys.

I’m a silent follower of this foroum.

Applied : 09/03/2019

CO Contact : Not yet

grant date : Not yet. 

I hope everyone get their grants very soon. A big thanks to this foroum. 

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello guys.

I applied 6 days after you and .... no grant yet

7 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello guys.

2019? or 2018?